Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Cherryjelloisyummy

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Cherryjelloisyummy  Empty Exit Interview: Cherryjelloisyummy

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Sun 29 Sep - 17:44:33

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Cherryjelloisyummy  Empty Re: Exit Interview: Cherryjelloisyummy

Post by Cherry Mon 30 Sep - 14:35:51

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game? I really do believe him that he had a hard time deciding. I think he did mostly vote me out because he was with Dillon slightly longer. Other possible contributing factors: I'm less bitter than Dillon is, and there would have been much backlash from certain jurors had he taken me.

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome? The twist did have some impact on my game...I was constantly paying attention to the numbers on each tribe. In hindsight if I would have understood that the TC was joint and not separate (THE WORDING WAS AMBIGUOUS) I probably would have done some things differently, maybe placed less stress on the idea of keeping the Voorhees safe, maybe I wouldn't have begged Mikey to keep Rob safe. I don't know.

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win? Honestly, I feel like it could go either way. Harley is more likely to win. I don't know who I will vote for.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game? I have several, haha. Getting Harley to force the second tie is a big one, Neil kept rubbing it in my face that I only made it as far as I did because of Harley's protection, but honestly, I don't think anyone realized what a tremendous amount of work that required on my part. He may have benefited from keeping me, but that doesn't mean it was easy to get him to do so. Next proudest would probably be getting Angel to flip on the revote. Dillon can try to take credit for Neil leaving all he wants, but we all know it couldn't have been done without me. My last proudest is probably winning the final 4 immunity. I am not really known for being good in challenges.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not. Sure, especially since I didn't win this one. I need to play games while I am still considered a new/old person. Once everyone gets a better feel on me I won't be able to pull off this final 3 shit and will go back to being the first boot for the lulz.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved? I loved this game overall. It appeared very organized. I was very impressed by Johnny and ForeverMark. I was less than impressed by those other two who you pretend are cohosts. Future improvement: don't allow people to have a second shot at the final immunity challenge, no matter how sexy and British they are. I know it was technically fair because I could have redone it as well, but I am old, I didn't have the energy to do it a second time. For the most part I am fine, but I will admit a tiny part of me is bitter, just because in any other game I would have won since I did it correctly the first time for 13 and a half hours.

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season. I had a lot of fun playing this game. I fell slightly short at the end, but honestly, I was pretty dominant the whole game. I was in charge on Lector (despite my semi successful plan of making everyone think Jake was), I cried and begged and pleaded my way through the joint TC until I got the result I wanted, I did an okay job of laying low at merge until it was time to rise to my potential, I flipped people's votes when needed, and I stayed 100% loyal to my number one ally. I fell short at the end, but I played a good game and beating out 21 people is pretty fucking good.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down