Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Angel_Of_Purgatory

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Angel_Of_Purgatory Empty Exit Interview: Angel_Of_Purgatory

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Thu 26 Sep - 22:52:53

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? What will you basing your jury vote on?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Angel_Of_Purgatory Empty Re: Exit Interview: Angel_Of_Purgatory

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Fri 27 Sep - 14:02:04

1. It turns out that Cherry had a final 3 alliance with Harley and Daniel the whole time. I didn't want either of them to make final 4 at all because I thought the best we could get was a tie, but she never wanted to vote Harley out. I should have done it earlier without her help when there was more people around, both of them couldn't be immune at the same time since Will had the idol.

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

Well because of the secret tribes, there was a little more stress about worrying that I would accidentally vote them all out. But in the end it didn't impact me at all because we had the most members and didn't have to vote that round/risk purple rocks.

3. Who do you think will win this game? What will you basing your jury vote on?

Harley or Daniel. I'll be basing it entirely on answers and who explains their best and seems to have the most well-rounded game.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

Neil was in an excellent spot and my flip at the last minute did take out a power player. But the reaction and aftermath of it has made me feel more remorseful than proud. In the end it was probably the right move, but it cost me friends.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

Well, I would never say never. But I might need a major break...

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

It was good, well-paced. Interesting challenges. I wish Rob hadn't been kicked off the jury, but since he missed two other votes, it makes sense.

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

This was one of the hardest, most stomach-turning games I've ever played in. But I have no one to blame by myself. I let fear get in the way of trust of my allies and struck way too soon, I ruined the games of at least 3 people from a split-second decision. This is my last words, I wouldn't lie in them. I was loyal to a fault until that last point, and I will own it. Blaming it on stress of the real world was stupid. Then I tried to change what looked to be the inevitable and could never get the votes because the allies I did take up with weren't actually loyal singularly to me. Now I don't have a win to show for it and certain jurors will never trust or play with me again. But it's all my doing, so I can't dramatize them out to be the villains. It was a good game at the start and John was a fair host.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down