Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: iTuness

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: iTuness Empty Exit Interview: iTuness

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Mon 23 Sep - 9:39:01

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? What will you basing your jury vote on?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: iTuness Empty Re: Exit Interview: iTuness

Post by iTuness Mon 23 Sep - 10:17:33

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game? 3 reasons that I know of, 1) I wasn't part of the majority alliance(everyone except me and Cherry), I went against Will (who is calling the shots and has been running this game since it started), and 2) Everyone for some unknown reason was really afraid to keep me in. I've done good recently making two finals and a third, but I've never won a game. I can't be that good haha!

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome? The twist didn't effect my game, if anything it helped my game. I didn't play into it though, I didn't vote people out based on secret tribes or anything like that. The one thing I would do differently is I would align with Will and really build a bond with him.

3. Who do you think will win this game? What will you basing your jury vote on? I think Will will win if he makes it to the end. I'm gonna vote on who I think played the best games based on how I saw things, and answers to my questions so I can get a feel of what people really did. I want who I think played the best game over all and positioned themselves the best to win. The only people I won't vote for are Angel and Muze because they don't do anything and Daniel because he is arrogant beyond words.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game? I don't really have one. Staying alive and making jury for as long as I did because I was never on top in the game.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not. Yea of course! I wasn't able to really show I was capable of in this game because I was always on the downside of the numbers and people already had their group and a good portion of the people in the game were scared to work with me.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved? I enjoyed all of it. The only complaint I have is the weekend challenge, there was no time when the results would be posted, it was just announced it would be posted when the grading was in. It really hurt my game because I wasn't on when it was posted and people had voted before I had a chance to get to them and had I known it would be posted at that time, I would have made sure I was on and able to switch the vote or attempt to. Otherwise I think it was hosted well and it was a good time.

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.I knew I was going. Good luck to those remaining, the best person will win this game regardless of what I or anyone else thinks. I can say Will is playing the best game as of now, but the winner of the game will be the best player because they won. I've never been a bitter juror and I'm not gonna start now. I hope Cherry can shake the game up because it's a bit predictable to me as of right now. Cherry I made a good friend in you and I can't wait until we hang out [tongue]

iTuness

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Mon 23 Sep - 10:19:53

It was a pleasure having you play Wink

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content