Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Martin_Stett

3 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Martin_Stett Empty Exit Interview: Martin_Stett

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Sat 14 Sep - 11:07:09

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Martin_Stett Empty Re: Exit Interview: Martin_Stett

Post by Martin Stett Sat 14 Sep - 21:35:56

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?
I didn't communicate well enough, and I was too busy working to play the game. And everyone hated me because of my character. And everyone hated me because I didn't read the rules properly in one challenge. And everyone hated me because I was doing my job and posting in that one challenge to notice that we had reached our goal.

Yeah. I'm bitter.

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?
None, and I could have spent more time talking with people. But as I said, reality takes priority.

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win?
I have no idea who will win. I don't want anyone in Pazuzu to win.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?
Did I actually manage to make anyone laugh? If so, any laughs I can get, man.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.
I'm always open to the possibility, but I never take these games as seriously as anyone else. I'm here to have fun, and win if possible. But if I win and hate every moment of the game, what's the point? And I have a little bit of personality clash with the people who play habitually here.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

Um. I didn't really last long. I blame Neil entirely for the fight with Kathy, because Neil is an ass and deserves to be blamed for everything. I haven't noticed any problems, so you must be doing something right.

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

Cherry...
Spoiler:
Martin Stett
Martin Stett

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Sat 14 Sep - 21:47:50

You made me laugh, so I'm going to miss that.

Also

Cherry...
Spoiler:
Dying. <3
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down