Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: Mikey_Elite

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: Mikey_Elite Empty Exit Interview: Mikey_Elite

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 18 Sep - 0:37:06

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: Mikey_Elite Empty Re: Exit Interview: Mikey_Elite

Post by Mikey Jo Wed 18 Sep - 16:47:48

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game? Honestly, I feel that John has a personal vendetta against me and Will and did not like seeing us winning and so he split us up and he put me on a tribe with 3 people that everyone knows hates me. So yeah, I got put on a tribe with 3 people who hate me, a semi-inactive person, a weak duck and someone who sucks at confrontation and needs to go invisible on skype to avoid it.

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome? The twist didn't affect me. We only lost once. And the only twist that fucked up my game was the bullshit new tribes that we're done to spite me. Maybe if I wasn't conveniently placed with the only 3 people who hate me things woulda been different, but this doesn't surprise me.

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win? I see either Cherry or Harley winning, I want Cherry to win though. I do not respect Harley after this game. He is just another basic bitch.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game? Hammy decided to fuck me over. So if I was leaving I was taking that ratchet bitch with me. I always said that if I was leaving the game I was going out with a bang, and I did, I banged that bitch right off the island.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not. It really depends on what the theme is. I'm not big on the Survivor IMDb series, and only joined because of the theme. Chances are that I will not return for a future season unless the theme is really amazing.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved? The hosting. Hmm...well let's see. There was one host who asked around about someone after seeing their IP address and won't host until someone leaves the game. One who has done nothing and hasn't even posted. Another whose only involvement I've seen is posting this survey and one who I feel did certain things to just spite people he does not like.

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

I was the most controversial player coming into the game, and I am sure my leaving will be the most controversial one for the season. It's not often that someone takes their backstabber out with them and I did that because I'm good at what I do. Bitches can hate, but at the end of the day I'm still hotter, classier and overall above them. Love me or hate me, you all know I'm in the forefront of your thoughts. <3 ME <3

Mikey Jo

Back to top Go down