Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Season Application: kade5233

Go down

Pre-Season Application: kade5233 Empty Pre-Season Application: kade5233

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Fri 6 Sep - 12:29:16

Survivor

from kade5233 » 2 days ago (Tue Sep 3 2013 11:29:06) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since March 2008
Hi, my name is Kade and I'd love to compete on your season of Survivor.

1. I've always wanted to play an online Survivor/Big Brother type of game, and this seems intriguing. I think I'll fare well.

2. A mix of both rationale and emotion is needed to do well in a game like this. With too much rationality and strategic game play, there's a good chance you'll be voted out early due to playing too hard from the get go. With too much emotional gameplay, you won't get the jury's votes without the rationality. You need a bit of both.

3. Play to win! I plan on keeping a respectable strategy throughout the game. But, if necessary, I'd be willing to stab some backs if it meant getting further in the game. You really have to take it one day at a time, and although the goal is to win, you just do whatever it takes to make it further.

4. If I have been personally attacked, I will stand up for myself. I will not be walked all over in this game. But, if the drama isn't involving me, I'll stay quiet. Especially if its early on in the game, I don't want to make any enemies TOO early. Wink

5. I'm going to win this season by being a logical player and by being an agreeable person. For the first few rounds, I plan on laying sort of low, so I don't have any targets on my back from the beginning, while maintaining friendships that could lead to strong alliances. I plan on telling people what they want to hear without lying too much, because I still want to have the jury votes if I make it to the end. And, above all, I want to have fun. While we're all in it for the win, I have to make sure I don't take it too seriously and enjoy myself.

That's all, I hope you pick me for your season! It would be an honor to play.

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down