Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Season Application: Cherryjelloisyummy

Go down

Pre-Season Application: Cherryjelloisyummy  Empty Pre-Season Application: Cherryjelloisyummy

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Fri 6 Sep - 12:34:35

HAYYYYYYY

from Cherryjelloisyummy » 2 days ago (Tue Sep 3 2013 15:37:56) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since July 2006
1. What makes you want to play this season? Umm I don't know. I like, have free time and stuff?

2. Would you consider yourself to play with rationale or emotion? Explain. Gurl, ration.

3. Do you play to make it far or play to win? Ummm obv I always want to win, but depending on the cast, maybe I can settle for playing far.

4. Drama erupts, do you watch everything unfold or are you the one fighting? I am probably the one that started it.

5. How are you going to win this season? um...probably same strategy I used in bitch Survivor, to lay low for a bit, make a tight alliance, maybe fool another person into thinking they are my tight alliance, let the other tribe/other alliance think I am the odd one out, and manipulate my way to the end...and possibly win this time, because I won't take someone more likeable than me  

All these things about me, you never can tell

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down