Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Season Application: emmyk09

Go down

Pre-Season Application: emmyk09 Empty Pre-Season Application: emmyk09

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Fri 6 Sep - 12:43:52

I am Forumly Active! Wink

from emmyk09 » 1 day ago (Wed Sep 4 2013 21:28:15) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since July 2013
1. What makes you want to play this season? Because I obviously am a huge geek and love Survivor , plus the host is awesome Wink

2. Would you consider yourself to play with rationale or emotion? I am a competitive bitsh when it comes to the bottom line , some decisions are tough but to advance you need to think instead of feel sometimes. Obviously there is some emotion but solid walls keep a tower from crumbling and sometimes emotions add weak spots.

3. Do you play to make it far or play to win? I want to make it far , if I don't win I want to at least say that I made it to a respectable place. Obviously I want to win , but sometimes it is about the journey and not the prize.

4. Drama erupts, do you watch everything unfold or are you the one fighting? I like to dispel confrontation, I think fighting is silly and only brings a bad spotlight. If you are going to fight do it behind the scenes because if you make drama public then you are making an ass out of yourself.

5. How are you going to win this season? I have no idea , I am going to try and win competitions but I also think being a good social player is important too because in the end it is the other players voting you out or voting for you to win!

BTW: Did you like my subject pun? Wink

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum