Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

Go down

Confessional  Empty Confessional

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 10 Sep - 0:05:22

Oh hey there y'all it's the price of pop Harley. Okay kidding, I'm not the prince of pop yet anyway.

So lets get talking about the game. First the twist, oo I am loving it. Of course it would be hard for people without a brain to collect the data and work out who is in what tribe.

Luckily my beautiful self has worked it all out (more or less)

teresaplesents2013
RobsFilm_89
Cherryjelloisyummy
Case36
xSayVogue
Fusioncode

Tribe Myers
EnnJaySee_84
maniac94
iTuness
DubyaCeeDubya
kade5233
DanielB194

Tribe Voorhes
Gizmo44
JB_is_awesome
emmyk09
HarleyStodden
KylePeppers
Hammy333
Mikey_Elite
LickMyLegImOnFire

That's what I got so far. Now I need to work out all the kinks and just finalise a few kinks.

I know what's going on. Rob and Will are in an alliance and I know they are going to target Mikey. I have asked Hammy and Mikey to keep Angel or Martin close so they don't get out.

As for me, I am going to work with Daniel to go against the other tribe (Myers).

This is all very rushed. Me and JB are working on everything for our tribe at the moment! This way we have a shot at the idol but more importantly not going to the tribal!

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Confessional  Empty Re: Confessional

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 10 Sep - 0:12:36

Updated:

Unknown
BeachPlease
mymuze18

Tribe Kruger
teresaplesents2013
RobsFilm_89
Cherryjelloisyummy
Case36
xSayVogue
Fusioncode
Martin_Stett

Tribe Myers
EnnJaySee_84
maniac94
iTuness
DubyaCeeDubya
kade5233
DanielB194
Angel_Of_Purgatory

Tribe Voorhes
Gizmo44
JB_is_awesome
emmyk09
HarleyStodden
KylePeppers
Hammy333
Mikey_Elite
LickMyLegImOnFire

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 10 Sep - 1:36:36

1. How do you feel about your tribe? They're interesting. All new to me, I haven't worked with any of them. I think they could be good, I just want them to be active and I don't want to find myself going to tribal.

2. How do you feel about the twist? The twist, well seeing that I've almost worked out who is on what secret tribe I think it makes everything a little clearer. I don't know how to work with it though. I need to work out how I am going to use this to my advantage, that's something I need to work on!

3. Anyone in this game you aren't looking forward to? No, I don't dislike anyone in general. I mean I'm sceptical of a few because of the way they play a game (aka Gizmo and a few others).

4. Anyone in this game you pretty much married to? No, I don't believe in marriage and if I did none of these people would get my hand in it.

5. What will YOU bring to the table? Well I'm back and active. I can take the risks to actually play a game and develop moves that are going to change how this game works. I'm not here to sit around and sing Britney Spears, I am here to play a game. Soon I will understand how I am going to play it, right now I need to find my footing and everyone else's for that matter!

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down