Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Confessional Empty Confessional

Post by maniac94 Tue 10 Sep - 22:13:01

So it's Day 1 and already a lot is happening.

Initially our tribe was...
Myself
Neil
JB
Case
SayVogue
JWisen

During this time, I spoke with Neil and JB about an alliance between myself/Neil/JB/Case. Following those conversations, I spoke with Case to make it official. Done deal or so I thought. Jason leaves, Lacey replaces him and all of a sudden they want to drop Case for Lacey. I don't get it but since I was outnumbered, I was force to act complacent (shout out to Dan for teaching me that word).

Here's the kicker though.

During the challenge, we were at a loss until Lacey pops up with the answer for number 1. That solidified the win for us. She said a friend gave her the answer but when Neil pressed her for the identity of this mystery ally, Lacey didn't want to name names. It took this simple thing for Neil to want to ditch Lacey and vote her out first. Now it looks like it's the original 4 that we planned on (Myself/JB/Neil/Case) which I'm very happy about. We're having a discussion on skype and JB is adamant on voting out Vogue first and he keeps defending Lacey. Things like that raise my suspicion. Case and JB are on the same page about keeping Lacey which could lead the 2 of them to team up with her if we vote out Vogue, and that would leave Neil and I in the minority.

For now, I'm just trying to stay neutral but if we do have to go to tribal, I'll pick a side.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Confessional Empty Re: Confessional

Post by maniac94 Wed 11 Sep - 22:32:27

Day 2

I'm so annoyed right now. So apparently we lost but we shouldn't have. Vogue didn't show up which is no surprise, then Casey apparently falls asleep for the first half of the challenge. Once he/she woke up, I repeatedly told him/her to post and it took you 7 minutes to start posting and we lose by 6 seconds. Are you fucking serious?

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Wed 11 Sep - 22:32:51

Day 2

I really wanted to keep her but she was here and didn't help. What the fuck???

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 11 Sep - 22:49:24

I seriously choked on my water hahaha<3

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 11:44:33

Day 3

Tribal Council has come and went and I'm still here. We lost Vogue who should have went, but I still feel some sort of way about us having to go to tribal to begin with. Our tribe is down to 5 and if we lose again, Lacey should be the next to go but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical about where the rest of my tribe stands. For me, my alliance is myself/Case/Jb/Neil but in these games, everybody always has their own agenda.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 11:47:19

Day 3

If we do lose and if Lacey doesn't go, I think it would be Neil over myself just because Neil has that temper which might have rubbed some of our tribemates the wrong way. He can come off as a bit of a tyrant and I think that's going to hurt him in the long run.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 11:48:46

Day 3

We have to sit someone out tonight and it's not going to be me. I feel like I'm one of our strongest competitors so I'm definitely fighting for our safety tonight. I do not want to go back to tribal.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 11:51:56

Day 3

Tribe Thorn is being decimated. We're only 3 days in and they're already down to 4 players. I would hate to be them, especially if they have to go back to tribal tonight.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 15:13:22

Day 3

The whole secret tribe thing isn't in the front of my mind, but it's definitely something to think about. That has the potential to shake up the game. Right now the only people I know who are on my secret tribe is myself, Neil, and Noah. I'm happy to have Neil because he's the person I trust the most in this game but at the same time, I'm going to need more people if we do have to go to the double tribal council. Fingers crossed that we don't have to go though.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Thu 12 Sep - 20:55:46

I'm wondering how this list got out and who made it but it has found its way back to me.

Secret Tribe Myers (Just posting here for future reference in case I were to lose it)
EnnJaySee_84
maniac94
iTuness
DubyaCeeDubya
kade5233
DanielB194
Angel_Of_Purgatory
mymuze18

As of right now I'm working with Daniel, Mymuze, and Neil from this tribe.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Fri 13 Sep - 3:02:06

Day 3

So we lost the challenge again and this time it was by 1 second. I'm really disappointed in myself because I felt like I was eliminated due to the luck of the draw. I was able to find the answer to every other picture, but I couldn't find the answer to the picture I needed.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Fri 13 Sep - 3:02:53

Day 3

Now that we're heading back to tribal, Lacey and Casey are on the block. Lacey is up because she's the least trustworthy on our tribe and Casey is up because she's our weakest competitor.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Fri 13 Sep - 3:15:45

Day 4

It looks like we're voting off Casey and I have mixed feelings about this. I'm against it because I do believe Casey would be a loyal ally, but I'm for it because Casey has frustrated me during the past few challenges. She doesn't seem to understand that we're in a race and time is of the essence. This is the second time this has happened and I'm just sick of losing especially by a few seconds.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Fri 13 Sep - 11:11:57

Day 4

So Neil is telling me that JB wants me out next after Case. Why am I not surprised? He makes this 4 way deal with me and Case, then ditches Case as soon as Lacey pops up and now wants me gone.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Sun 15 Sep - 21:38:09

Day 6

I just realized that Secret Tribe Meyers is kicking ass. According to our tribe list, all 8 of our players have made it to the top 18. At this rate, we won't have to see that double tribal which hopefully is coming soon since we're winning. Plus, I really want a shot at that HII and I'm ready to compete for it. I know it will help my alliance and I in the long run.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Sun 15 Sep - 21:46:51

Day 6

Bates is down to 4 players and I'm worried about the possibility of us losing again. I've already heard that JB wants me gone because Neil and I are both on Tribe Meyers so we kind of have to be loyal to each other and JB is threatened by that. I'm not sure where Lacey stands and who she would side with but if she sides with JB, this next vote could end in a tie.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Sun 15 Sep - 23:40:53

Day 6

I'm so fucking frustrated and I'm just over it. We lost again. I didn't realize that the person who made the puzzle couldn't complete them. Had I known, I would have had Lacey do the puzzle. I did the puzzles and had I been the puzzle who could have submitted, we would have won. I'm so angry. Part of me wants to quit. The other part of me wants to vote JB out who is never here.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 0:01:23

Day 6

26 minutes and 33 fucking seconds. My time on all 4 puzzles, we would have won. Why did I not do this challenge? Ugh. Now tribal council again.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 0:13:20

Day 6

Lacey says she's down to vote out JB with Neil and I, but I have my suspicions. This might be a lie. Her and JB might be planning on voting together to cause a tie. However, I'm hoping the fact that I'm considered a stronger competitor than Neil will scare them into voting Neil over me if that is their plan.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 15:46:08

Day 7

So everything went according to plan and JB is gone. Our tribe is now down to 3 players so it's imperative that we win today. Another loss and we're down to 2 players, and I don't even want to know what happens if we have to go to tribal with a 2 player tribe.

The only saving grace is that Neil and I are on the same secret tribe so should we lose again, we should both vote to take out Lacey.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 15:47:06

Day 7

Our key mistake last night was failing to understand the directions so tonight we can't make that mistake again. We have to figure out what we have to do and execute in a timely manner to avoid another trip to tribal council.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 15:51:19

Day 7

I was sad to see kade go because kade was on my secret tribe. As far as I know, kade is the first member of tribe Meyers to go. We should still be winning with 7 members of the 16 people left in this game on our tribe but I still don't like the fact that kade left.

In addition to that, I'm worried about the possibility of Tribe Thorn losing again because I've been told that mymuze18 is the next to go on that tribe and he's also in my secret tribe. Hopefully our tribe and theirs can win tonight and we can see some other people bounce.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 23:03:11

Day 7

The challenge is over and right now we're waiting on results. I'm praying that we won because I cannot deal with another tribal council. The suspense is agonizing.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by maniac94 Mon 16 Sep - 23:15:56

Day 7

And we lose again. 4th challenge in a row we've lost and now we have to deal with another TC. I'm so over it at this point, I don't know what to do.

maniac94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down