Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Confessional Empty Confessional

Post by iTuness Sun 15 Sep - 23:45:40

Finally things are starting so I have stuff to confess. The first two challenges I was really busy and I wasn't able to make them, and I heard about Kade keep bringing my name up for the one to be voted out if we lost because of it. So of course I want him out if he is that quick to say my name. He also creeped me out when he kept requesting pictures of me. Emmy and Kade want Jake out now, but me, Cherry, and Jake want Kade out. So Kade is going although I would consider knocking out Jake because I think I can flirtmance my way into making Kade do anything I want. A few pictures and maybe a webcam chat or two and he would be loyal, however Emmy never responds to my PMs or my IMs so I don't want to work with her. I almost should keep Kade over Emmy, but Cherry/Jake want Kade and Kade flip flops way too much. He has to go because of it. I really think I am in a drivers seat in my tribe, the problem lies within if we lose again because Cherry wants Jake in because so many people from her secret tribe have gone. I may have to make a tie vote if it comes to that.

As for my secret tribe, I only know Neil is on it. I don't really want to work with Neil because he's crazy but if I have to I will, I did align with him simply because it's better to have one person you know is on your tribe than no one.

iTuness

Back to top Go down

Confessional Empty Re: Confessional

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Sun 15 Sep - 23:53:48

A+

Was that so hard?

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iTuness Mon 16 Sep - 23:18:17

I had nothing to say before last night because I hadn't done anything and nothing was going on with me in the game Razz

iTuness

Back to top Go down

Post by iTuness Tue 17 Sep - 20:24:18

Last night was a 2-1-1 vote. It might appear that our tribe isn't a tribe united because of the two split votes, but it actually is. Everyone knew Emmy was going (except Emmy.) The split vote was so Cherry could act like she wasn't in on the majority to trick Mikey. Cherry is worried because of her secret tribe, only her, Jake, and Rob remain. She made a deal with Mikey that she would protect Emmy as long as he would protect Rob. I've gotten really close with Cherry, she's probably the person I am the closest to on this site. She asks a lot of question about my personal life, and has really tried to get to know me. I confided in her when things weren't so great and I was really heart broken, and she would occasionally check up on me and she really listened and gave advice, and let me know I could come to her if I needed to talk. I really appreciated that and because of it, I've grown really close to her on a personal level. I have really opened up to her and I can say she is a friend of mine. I kept her and Jake in as a friend, not because it was my smartest game move, because it wasn't. It put me at risk should we have lost again. Sometimes friendship is greater than a game. Will I put myself in a situation like that again? Probably not, even if it is for Cherry. I came to win and I realize I can't play emotional if I want to win.

A tribe swap has occurred. My original tribe is a tribe united, which makes us at odds because we are all on the same new tribe and we are outnumbered 4-3. Rob was an outsider on the tribe before, so hopefully he can get pulled into an alliance with my original tribe. I like Rob and I like working with Rob, but I have such a complex history with him in games, I don't know how he is gonna feel about working with me again. The other people and bonds I have created are all on the other tribe, so that's bad for me. I like and I am with Harley and I am with Neil. I'm with Neil by default but if I have to use someone who drives me bonkers to get further then I will. This game isn't about keeping around people you like, it's about keeping around people that will get you the win.

As long as it's not me, I don't really care who goes.

iTuness

Back to top Go down

Post by iTuness Thu 19 Sep - 11:49:39

After my tribe lost immunity, I really didn't care who went. I knew that me/Cherry/Jake would likely be outnumbered because people think we are a solid group of 3. Cherry thought she could flip Rob, and I've been in a position before where I needed to flip Rob. It's not impossible, but it's no easy task. When Rob logged on, I decided to wait until I bombarded him about flipping because in dead island, yea he flipped because of Cindy, but when I tried he was put off because I was playing way too hard he claims, I didn't want to do that here. So after a little bit when I decided to, it was too late. Will had already got to him and he had voted me. I was going to be voted out

I am fine with being voted out, I might be disappointed but I get over it pretty easily. I was aggravated that they wouldn't tell me why it was me over Cherry or Jake. No one was sure if Kyle had voted, he was the saving grace. I had to get him. While all this was going on, I was passed along a link that shows an account on a real website that has the same photo as Hammy. The profile said the name was Ellen, Hammy said her name was Kristy. On a side note: Daniel told me a long time ago she said her name was Tyler, and now it was Kristy. I wonder if it was the real Hammy? I know the website was being passed all around on Skype, and Mikey had posted a subliminal comment referring to it, I decided I will clear it up. It's not like me because I don't like to make waves, but I was being voted out with no explanation and over an SP? I wouldn't have posted it had Mikey not made his comment and brought it to the surface.

I didn't mean for it to blow up like it did, I was wanting to make everyone aware. It did blow up and Hammy decided to quit the game sparing me. I lucked out, although I am not proud of how I stayed. I'm glad I'm in though. Moving onto the secret tribes. I am safe which is good but Cherry and Jake both have to attend tribal. Cherry tells me that they are wanting to split a 2-2-2 vote between her, Jake, and Rob. I wish I knew how to put messages onto this forum because she didn't listen to me and she's going home because of it. I'm a pretty smart guy who's not terrible at strategy. I am not the best because I put myself in a risky situation earlier in the game, but I am alright.

She knew about the 3 way tie they wanted, but she believed them when they told her after they wouldn't vote her and would vote Rob. I told her they are using you two, lying to you and Jake to make the tie. Had she and Jake voted for someone else, one of them would be going, but possibly not both if they could flip Rob in the revote. She didn't listen to me and now Cherry and Jake, two strong allies of mine are going home.

I had a chance to win the HII, but John I am looking at you, I thought I had the night off. I was watching Survivor and BB and I had homework to do and I didn't have time to research and complete the task. I only got a tiny amount of sleep the night before because I had a friend over for some fun Wink haha. Cherry and Jake are probably going which means my tribe is myself, Will, Kyle, and Rob. Me and the 3 people who voted me out when Hammy left. I'm screwed, I won't be here for immunity tonight. It's too early, I won't be home to help or scheme and I will probably be voted out. I'm going to try to flip Rob into forcing a tie for me but it won't be an easy task. I don't have a solid alliance, if I have to play that card of whoever picks me up I will be loyal to, I will.

This is probably my last night in the game, I really wanted to merge so I had options and could really get into the grand scheme of things. I won't give up and I will do what I can.

iTuness

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Thu 19 Sep - 13:20:29

I also said to check the thread Wink A+

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content