Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:55:26

who do i think will win this game? hmmmm interesting question neil glad you asked...

my top 3 people to potentially win this game are as follows. please take notice to the following lmao

1) harley. if he plays his heroes vs villains game then no doubt he can win this.

2) cherry - she is well liked, not by me but by some. i think she has the ability to go all the way and no doubt get votes.

3) kyle peppers - the newbie with the most potential. likeable enough to vote for.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:57:42

my next 3 predictions to leave:

1) mymuze. the poor guy always leaves early and if his team loses again i think he will leave.

2) mikey. i'm holding on to hope should rob's team lose mikey is a goner.

3) kade. hoping emmy can pull it out and keep herself in the game. kade was someone i wanted to work with but more recently we just have nothing to discuss. he wouldn't be a big loss

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:58:55

tonight i think my team and rob's will win immunity sending thorn and lector back to tribal. harley will probs blow his head off lmao poor guy.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 16:01:18

who would i want to leave next? no doubt about it mikey and cherry, the rubbers lmao. cherry isn't going anywhere anytime soon. if i had to pick another, daniel "call me dillon". i don't like the guy lol. he seems safe though so if i had to pick a person who actually might go i would say probably fusion.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 16:02:11

i need to try and keep my emotions in check. a couple of times i have got a little ratty at my own team. it's frustrating when people act stupid. it'll no doubt get me in trouble at some point.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 16:04:28

meaowwwwwwwww, go away cat!!!!

ROCKETS win immunity! lmao, shut up john. where is henry?

i am bates, master bates, leader of all bates tribe! bates for immunity. we gotta win tonight, i'm sick of losing (even though it's only been once)

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 16:08:06

ok i'm bored now. going for a cup of cocoa lmao

win team bates, win!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Mon 16 Sep - 10:59:27

fuck my life bates suck ass lolllll! i suck, they suck, we all suck big flop penis. we've lost the last two challenges. case left, then jb left sadly. last night we couldn't get it together int he puzzles, lacey did her best but came up just short. i was happy jb left and not david a is know david is on secret team myers with me. the red team let kade go who i believe was on myers so i think that is our first member to go. if we lose again tonight withonly 3 of us left, david is next to go which sucks! we cannot lose again. i don't want to become a team of 2 people. that's never happened before.

lets go bates, lets go.

piss off...

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Wed 18 Sep - 10:20:03

so anyway david left after we lost AGAIN! what's new huh? god lol anyway daniel dillon was pleading me to boot lacey and it was getting annoying. i wouldn't b bullied into doing what he wanted. david left and he has to find a way to be ok with it.

the next day we got a SHOCK! bahahahahaha scare ya? we were mixed up into two new teams each with 7 members. it looked like it may suck for a while but thankfully i got on a team with my number one ally harley stodden. we concluded that we had numbers to take out mikey. me, harley, daniel dillon, stevie muze for 4 plus lacey who might i add was extremely reluctant to vote mikey out which bugged me but she has her reasons and likes mikey. god only knows why. you know it baffles me how anybody nice could like that guy. he's clearly a racist, he clearly thinks he is the bees knees and has this awful, nasty sense of humour. meh, each to their own. anyway lacey wanted to keep mikey. she even tried to get me to work with him! along with merriska to hold majority. nah uh. no chance. i nipped that one in the bud as soon as i could.

so immunity came, it was individual. both teams were voting someone out. i was fairly confident in sticking with the former thorn members plus lacey in voting mikey. hammy and kyle both refused to take mikey out int he challenge much to my annoyance. he only just avoided winning immunity thanks to harley winning the last question and thanks to hammy winning hers on her team. thankfully she eliminated mikey. done deal.

the vote was straight forward. he knew he was going and it turned out that way. as for hammy, well noah and mikey produced some bull crap evidence to show she was a sock or whatever. typical. i hate those guys i really do. anyway mikey is gone, noah will be taken care of very soon as well.

i'm still tight with will and robert on the other side. the people i trust the most consists of harley, will, robert, lacey, muze and kyle peppers. that leaves cherry, fusion and noah as people i wouldn't trust to hit water if they fell off a boat. daniel dillon i somewhat trust but i know there will come a time he wants to get rid of me and that makes me nervous. merriska is a mystery to me. i'm really not sure who she is close to or what she's thinking at this point but she might be a potential ally.

piss off!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Fri 20 Sep - 12:32:29

alright suckers time to fill you in on what is going on in my head...lmao. well the secret tribes wet to tribal. 6 people consisting of robert, harley, kyle peppers, lacey, cherry and fusion. a plan was all set for 2 votes to go on cherry, 2 votes to go on fusion, 2 votes to go on whoever (rob as it turned out). then int he revote robert, fusion and cherry wouldn't be able to vote meaning the other 3 would put 2 votes on cherry, 1 vote on fusion. done deal......but noooooooo, no no no, no, NO! mr harley decides cherry (a threat and somone not in our alliance) deserves to stayyyyyy, well well, isn't that a turn up for the books. i mean what is this guy thinking? ridiculous. i was FURIOUSSSSSS but i kept my calm somewhat, tried to talk him out of it and gave my reasons but he would not listen. this guy is supposed to be my number one ally and he doesn't even converse with me on it?????? sure thing dude.

so the votes come in and surprise surprise it's 1-1-1 and of course there's a twist. the 3 ppl wo votes are now the 3 in danger and have to pick a rock. harley of course SURVIVES! much to my annoyance. i was absolutely livid. he put the entire alliance at risk with that stupid move. had we not then merged this whole game could have been lost because of this foolish and selfish move.

moving on from that, we merged. 10 people left. me, harley, daniel, steve, will, merriska, robert, cherry, noah, fusion. we quickly got a group chat going with me, daniel, harley, will, steve and merriska, 6 majority and decided to take fusion out. suits me...

will and i chatted and formed our own plan. i was thrilled to learn he had the immunity idol (he better be telling the truth or he's a dead man) lol so the plan is this. harley and his thorn's believe we are gonna vote out fusion, noah, cherry in that order. he believes i am set on a final 3 with him and daniel, i fully believe that. he also believes will thinks he is in a final 4 with himself, daniel and me. fusion is gone, if noah and cherry follow then will, myself, robert and merriska are gonna flip things and take majority. lots can go wrong, it's a long way off but that's the plan for now.

feck off!!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Mon 23 Sep - 9:46:50

awright slackers this is my update on events. noah just left as planned. i was a little nervous of a bindside coming my way. he made me nervous last night warning me cherry and will are close with harley. it could still be and i'm next to go but i'm sticking with will and seeing where it ends. i came up with this plan and if he has been with them all along i will straight up butcher his ass, hypothetically lmao. i dunno i don't think he is. my instint says harley and daniel trust me and are sticking with me. as i thought might happen, harley brought up will leaving next BEFORE cherry. not cool man, not cool. i am tired of cherry hanging around. i can picture mikey cheering her on. she's nice n all but why are people protecting her? she is NOT in our group and therefore should go but harley just keeps putting it off and it's not good. harley will hopefully pay for his stupidity in trying to save cherry at the secret tribes tribal. he cost kyle and lacey and i'm hell bent on turning on him. that move showed his true colours. he can't be trusted. absolutely awful. i played down how i felt about that but i was/am still livid about it.

so this next vote is the big one! if it all goes to plan then harley, daniel, muze, cherry will vote will. will plays his idol, neil, will, robert, merriska votes...most likely either harley or daniel. i expect the worst to happen and hope for the best. i don't talk to merriska so i have no real opinion on her. i think she is a follower and will has said numerous times he has her with him so i'm going with it. rob i know will vote with us so it's all down to merriska and if will is on my side or is the world's greatest actor. my vote is on the former. this vote either goes to plan or i suspect i will be the one to go. all or nothing kids, all or nothing lmaooo

feck away off, haven't you got some homework to do?

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2