Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Wed 11 Sep - 19:29:43

soooo, a day into this game and things are shaping up. i'm on a team with jb, david james, case, lacey and vogue. i have a 4 way alliance with case, jb and david james. i trust them the most. the challenge was tough last night. lacey pulled out the win for s by asking a "friend" on another tribe for the answer to number one which would secure us the victory along with themselves. she would not tell us who this "friend" was which lead to the 4 of us distrusting her, me more so than most. i need to chill out, i made a fuss over this big time but it was really shady of lacey and sneaky so as far as i'm concerned she's out of the loop.

on the other teams i am close to robert and harley mostly. will as well but less so int he last day or two. i've also chatted with kyle peppers who seems like a nice guy and kade as well. hammy is a little hard to chat to but she seems nice. she might be lacey's "friend" but it could also be mikey. got chatting to steven as well who is his same old self lol and i just started to talk to emmy who seems like a nice girl as well. all in all i have plenty of ties on other teams that will come in handy down the line.

watch out! the bull is comin!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 14:25:28

lmao the bull is comin. strike fear into even the most experienced players...hahaha! ROBERRRRTTTT, Robbyfilms, get your head in the game. you can't leave early. what would i dooooo? get mikey out!!! lol do it!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:31:06

i was pissed we lost last night, 6 seconds? you're having a laugh john boy! casey was asleep for 70% of it, vogue couldn't even post once and jb said we could sit him out as he wouldn't be there but guess what, he was there the entire time! was irritating. we need to get it together.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:31:30

john you smell, does this count as a confessional? lmaooo

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:32:26

lacey has been really shady. she said a "friend" helped her with the first challenge but would not name this friend, why? what has lacey got to hide from us? we're her team. i distrust her for this reason which is sad.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:33:08

it was sad to see vogue go, she was hot lol. she was gonna send me a pic of her but since we got rid of her i no longer see that happening lmao.

FML!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:34:22

jb is a nice guy but we just do not click. we disagree on everything. i think he sits on the fence too much and he also works with people i really dislike in games like jimmy, kim, mykee. i don't get that. we just do not agree on anything but the crazy thing is i actually trust him.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:35:05

case seems like a nice girl. she said i was first to contact her so she will be loyal to me. whether that is true or not remains to be seen. i trust her for the mean time. we have an alliance along with jb and david.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:36:18

lacey believes it's herself, me, david and jb in the real alliance but it is not. IT'S NOT lmao lacey you are shady and sneaky. i wish i had seen it before but i have now. people always warned me. i do not want to see you flip on my team. i would sooner get rid of you and crumble in challenges than see us stay together and watch you flip at some point.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:37:19

harley was hilarious last night, he is stuck with a team made up of mostly new players and daniel "call me dillon" berkley nash. pretty damn hilarious. he is going mad. i hope he lasts though i look forward to working with him more closely at some point.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:38:14

mikey had better leave first. rob has told me he will but i dunno. i will believe it when i see it! rob hasn't invested much time in this as far as i know. it hope it doesn't hurt him or keep mikey in the game somehow the first time they lose.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:38:58

have been chatting to emmy today. nice girl, very random like myself lol. i think we could work together at some point should she last. she is concerned she will be next to leave her team. i hope that doesn't happen.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:39:41

kyle peppers seems like a nice guy. i talk to him a little. he's thrown himself into this head first which i admire and even trying to host his own game. i hope it's a success and i'd like to work with him at some point in this game.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:40:28

kade is another person i have chatted to. somewhat less however. i found out he is only 16. makes me feel dead old! i don't trust he would be loyal to me but we'll see what happens.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:41:20

mymuze is another guy i have been talking to just a little on pm. he's a little strange but still friendly. he doesn't have a good game record. always leaves early. somewhat of a follower. i hope should he stay around a while i could get him on my side for numbers.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:42:11

david from my team is a good guy. i like working with him. he's honest and always been loyal when we have worked together. i would go to the end with him if it was possible. i share almost everything with him.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:43:02

harley is another player i share a lot of info with. pretty much everything in fact. he's nicer than i remember. funny too. i hope his team picks it up and he isn't voted out cos i'd love to team up with him later on and do some damage lmao

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:43:59

cherry is someone i won't be working with. i don't dislike her but i don' like her either, she's a rubber lol along with mikey. i imagine she is running her team. the sooner she is out the better.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:44:52

fusioncode is someone else i won't be working wit. i put him in the pile of newbs with alexa, mercuzo, hugo. that sort of mold. i don't mix with those guys and i haven't seen anything from fusion that makes me want to approach him.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:45:37

itunes, oh FML. he approached me. told me his secret tribe. i didn't tell him mine otherwise he would no doubt tell everybody in the game lol no good, not working with this guy. he would cost a person their game.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:46:39

angel is another person i'm not keen on. nice girl but i find her a little odd. she's been around as long as me, probably longer and we have had about 2 conversations in that time. one was a failed attempt at humour that went over her head and she took it as an offence and set joey on me! i gave up after that.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:47:40

will was my first ever contact from the games board. he introduced me to it back in 2009. we've been chatting this game although not as much in the last 2 or 3 days. he's sometimes difficult to work with but i'm gonna give it a shot in this one if it allows.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:48:25

hammy is a nice girl, if a little difficult to strike a conversation with. not sure about her yet. potential rocket but we'll see. she's in the alliance with rob so he's keeping tabs on her.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:49:06

martin stett lmao this guy is odd. i won't be working with him if i can help it after my experience with him in s49. what a train wreck that was.

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by EnnJaySee_84 Thu 12 Sep - 15:52:54

will made 3 confessionals today! how many have i made??? count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hahahahaha i am a confessional making machine!!!!!!!!

EnnJaySee_84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next