Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Wed 11 Sep - 16:55:01

Our tribe won the first challenge, woot! A few people didn't make it, but it actually didn't hurt us. I don't know how to handle the secret tribe twist though. If I don't ask around, I'll never find out who's on mine. But if I do, people could use it against me.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Thu 12 Sep - 17:02:59

Harley told me he thinks he heard Will say he was on my secret tribe, I'm going to have to ask him about it soon. We're already on the Pazuzu tribe together, so we've (obviously) already been in contact.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Thu 12 Sep - 17:04:14

Mikey asked John to move the challenge time for the start of next week so that he can make it and help out. Everyone agreed to it, so now we'll have more people on. We have to keep our lead up.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 16 Sep - 19:07:00

We won the challenge even though we had the biggest disadvantage, yay! I have to get into the groove of writing confessionals, I seem to find it easier in mysteries. Don't know why. But I'm writing one now so we're not as inconvenienced.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 16 Sep - 19:08:46

Mikey and Cherry told me their secret tribes, unfortunately none of us match up. Bummer. We've gotten close since this game even though I know they're dramatic whores <3 I have no problem with anyone on IMDB though except Charla, so I can get in a partnership with just about anyone. It pays to be nice.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 16 Sep - 19:10:23

I have no idea who Pazuzu would vote out next if they lost, and that's not a good thing. I'd like to think Rob, but he is a good player and could have some talks going I don't know about.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 22:53:33

Well, the answer turned out that Pazuzu the tribe didn't have to vote out anyone next because the next time we were in danger, the tribes got split. I have to say, I wish I was back with the other tribemates I have. No offense to these ones, but we gelled and worked together really well.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 22:56:30

R.I.P Hammy. She was nice when I did know her. I have no idea what the hell any of this was about or if they were even the real Hammy. If they did steal that girl's picture, then that's creepy. They were a good help with Tribe Pazuzu though, so...thanks whoever you were.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 22:59:46

Sucks that Mikey left first on the other tribe, he was a good ally. I wish he was a little friendlier though, if he could get along with more people who are playing he probably would last longer.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 23:00:54

The consensus seems to be that Rob has deals going on to stay around, but is mostly there for a vote. I hope that I'm not in the same category.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 23:02:48

Purple rock! That was really intense. I was getting nervous for Cherry. We've been on the other side the whole game, but we are working together.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Mon 23 Sep - 23:03:27

mymuze seems to be very quiet. I wonder who they're involved with. They must have allies if they've stuck around this long.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Tue 24 Sep - 21:29:41

I had a planned final 4, but as of the end of this last vote that's no longer the case. I had to take the shot at Neil, I had no guarantee someone from the other side would leave from the purple rock. He's been hyped up as being the captain of the ship, and this game has been viewed as predictable and everyone knows who's going to win. It's time to change course.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Wed 25 Sep - 17:39:19

I regret this so much. I could have taken out Harley and kept good rapport with the side I was with. Noah won't vote for me, I don't have a chance at hell at Neil's and now Will's. He hates me now. I was trying to convince myself in the last confessional this was a good move, but it was just me going with what the first name dropped even though it could mess everything up, and it has. There's nothing to be gained for me in this game anymore, all I have left is bonds to lose...

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Thu 26 Sep - 21:56:53

I have to keep going. It's the only way. Today the vote was Steven, although I dropped Harley's name. Cherry is oddly protective of him. I would be dumb if I wasn't suspicious of this. Daniel couldn't watch the videos from where he was, so to be honest I described what happened in each of them so he had more equal footing ground. Would someone if they knew see this as dumb? Yes. Especially with the amount of immunities he's won. But he already likes me, and this gathered some more favour towards me. Unless I was up against Harley, helping him out, being friendly and telling him a bit of inside info could swing him in my direction against someone like Cherry.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Thu 26 Sep - 21:59:45

I voted Harley this time around, but Rob penaltied and Cherry voted for him with the other two because apparently she didn't know if I'd answer and tell her who to vote in time. I don't really buy that since I sent it with several minutes before time was going to run out. Now we have both Harley and Daniel in final 4 and they're challenge beasts. This could be the end.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down