Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by wcw10891 Thu 5 Sep - 15:43:52

Pre Game - Before Cast Announcement

So I'm screwed lol. i saw the theme and it looked really interesting, and then i joined, and realized i did make a mistake considering this semester i am really over loaded with classes. I got Microbiology and then got a last minute placement into the nursing program so im literally gonna have to study every day and will probably have zero time for this game which sucks, its like you like a game concept you have to jump on it cause it wont come around again lol. I will for sure vote on time, but as for being a mastermind (which im not) or playing hard its just not in the cards for me unfortunatly.

My strategy now is to hopefully get on a strong tribe, and have a good contact who can send me answers for tribal challenges and such, also looking to latch onto a stronger player and have them drag me to at least jury because i would like to be there, but i know its not likely, that someone will want to go for bat for me every time we lose. But hey ill be a free agent and a vote i dont mind. Ugh this just really sucks. oh well. Lets see whose in this cast because it was slow going then jumped up 8 spots over night.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by wcw10891 Thu 12 Sep - 12:05:11

Cast Announcement and Alliances

So the cast got announced and I was pretty happy there weren't too many strong players to be worried about but also some big names as well. We ended up on tribes and I have to say I was to the moon, I had Rob on my tribe who Im good with outside of games, and I also have Angel, and while bitch didn't vote for me in the finals of battle of the seasons after protecting her ass all season, she is still a loyal number. Hammy I don't know at all but she seems nice enough. Mikey im not sure about yet, he is a tent pole for drama and that worries me being on a tribe with him but I think he can be controlled. Martin idk either hes a little out there and he doesn't have Skype which annoys the shit out of me.

quite quickly my boyfriend messaged me and wanted to align, my boyfriend is Neil. in some weird way I get along with him when most ppl don't and hes straight so as a gay man I always want what I don't have haha jk. maybe.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Thu 12 Sep - 12:21:36

Twist Announcement and Tribal 1

So after a few days in the tribe the special twist gets announced about the secret tribes, at first I was like 0.o but after a few minutes I figured it wouldn't factor into much because everyone would lie about the tribe they were on and such, so I know ill just have to rely on my social game if a situation like that were to arise. That didn't stop me for hunting a bit though, I decided to be open about my tribe affiliation and hopefully got some truthfulness back, I figured that Me, Neil, David, and ITunes were on Myers, and that's all I needed since I know Neil can control David and we will have a good 3 to go into the secret tribal if it so happens.

I also made some inroads with Cherry and Harley (who might I add is fucking hot, um where have you been?) and things seem to be going well, but it will get tested as the game goes on.

So we get ready for the first tribal challenge and most of my tribes has a Skype and 4 of us are there to work on it. It was unscrambling names of horror movies and Hammy and Mikey stepped up big time cause I couldn't get anywhere and so we sent first and then the second one was the toughest and then Angel comes out with the texas chainsaw massacre and we get the lead with 2 points and then submit the third and we won easily.

Mind you during this Maniac and Neil both tried to ask me for the answer to 1, and I just played the role of the frazzled game player who can only focus on one thing at a time. I wanted to give neil an answer but then I thought "what If they have 2-4 we only have up to 3 if I give him one they can pull ahead and cause us to lose" they were pretty understanding and thankfully so. Thorn and Lector went to tribal, and i have to say i was surprised at beach going first i thought it would be Teresa as shes new and never posts. with beach going home first i concluded that Teresa is a behind the scenes player and i hate that. she needs to go. Lick my leg went home next no surprise there, and onto the next round we go.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Thu 12 Sep - 12:30:50

Tribal 2

So the challenge is gearing up and rob sat himself out which was fine he seems very distant. We get the challenge and its a posting challenge but confessionals helped you out, and of course how i do confessionals i wait till a time like this (2 hours in between classes) to knock out a few of them. So my tribe was at a disadvantage but not too bad.

So i go to the forum and martin is already posting in the wrong fucking forum, and im like dude what the fuck is yoru issue did you not read the challenge? Thank god that if you started early it wasn't a penalty or DQ, because if it was i would have torn him to shreds and gotten him voted out unanimously. So we make the thread and post post post. and we actually do really well and we were the only tribe who had all members present and doing the challenge, we won first by a landslide and now were the only tribe to keep all 6 members. Lector finished behind us by a mere 6 seconds, and that sucks as i need Bates to win lol.

Vouge went easily and that was fine with me all she did was bitch and moan about not understanding things, and i hate when newbies do that shit the board isn't that hard ot learn and the directions are so simplified that you have to be a moron not to know what to do, well at least i know which bus she got on (the short one). Teresa went for the thorn tribe and i was relived, i thought she would go but wasn't sure, and i needed her gone she was too sneaky lol.

all alliances are still good at this point, and now we have another challenge, hopefully we will win but i am suspecting a tribe switch soon especially if thorn keeps losing.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Sun 15 Sep - 23:15:37

Tribal 3

So we have the challenge, and me and hammy sit out the wrong people because our tribe had no communication skills what so ever.

we end up attempting the challenge with all of us getting decimated quickly, including me, it was impossible and we lost, and I was majorly pissed, and yelled at a few people, because we should have won that, and now lost our lead.

me and hammy already discussed getting rid of martin since he didn't have a Skype, and It was hard to communicate with him, some were mad at my aggressiveness towards everyone but I didn't care. Martin went home unanimously and I got what I wanted, lets hope the next challenge fairs better

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Mon 16 Sep - 11:15:37

Tribal 4

So we go into the challenge and sit out angel just because she wasn't on and we needed to pick someone, then the rules changed and we only needed two, mikey and I volunteered ourselves, because well im just amazing lol jk.

it was a puzzle challenge and I told mikey to make the puzzle and that I would do them, It was also at this point that I was extremely pissed because none of my tribe had done confessionals, including myself, so we didn't get any good time bonuses, and I knew we faced an uphill battle.

I wanted to do the puzzles since im pretty good with them, and I have an external mouse and I figured that some ppl would be using a touch pad which take forever and a day to do puzzles on them.

I do the puzzles, bates was hard with the multi color dots, some team did an easy circle, we had a hard spiral, and then the fuck you puzzles was difficult as well.

I did all of them and had solid times, did them again got lower times and sent, then mikey started asking around, cherry didn't even finish, and then Daniel was boasting his 10 min score for each puzzle and im like "Um I had 13 minutes overall time" and that's when I knew we won, because neil told me they didn't do well at bates.

I knew that last time was a fluke loss, we are a strong team we just need to communicate and we for sure did this time. Bates and Lector lost and I was hoping thorn would drop in the bottom as I feel they are the next strongest team.

JB went for bates which sucks as I like him and he always gets the short end of the stick and Kade went for lector in a close vote with fusion which really surprised me, it only took 8 tribals to have a non unanimous vote lol. I have to do some hunting to see where loyalties lie over there.

see you next time.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Mon 16 Sep - 11:18:39

Between Tribal 4 and 5

its getting down to the wire, and I know those secret tribes are creeping up on us slowly. im thinking that tonight will be a regular night, bringing us down to 14, then the secret tribes will be revealed, and then we eliminate 2 and then we are down to 12, and then we merge, that's what im thinking at least, but I could be wrong, after john reading this, things will probly change now, lol

just my thoughts for the moment, hopefully we pull out another win. I want a big cushion with my tribe vs the others, just in case something happens. its always better to have a small lead and maintain it for a few rounds

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Tue 17 Sep - 16:51:44

Tribal 5

So we are all here for the challenge which makes me happy, and then we get the challenge of doing letters and bags and after some confusion I start to understand. Mikey gets a bit cocky as he basically says he will do everything since he will know most of it, even though I can be confident in some skills, idk he can come off as arrogant, but I have to say that he put his money where his mouth was and got a good amount on his own.

we submitted and only missed 4 so I know we were in a good spot. When waiting for results Hammy did some research and found a good name for us to use. We got all the letters we needed and submitted and then we waited. We ended up winning, second to thorn who got all of them which was surprising. because there was no time to do it lol.

so I talked with neil and he ended up being the swing vote last night, but he just told maniac he was siding with lacey and maniac didn't even vote. The lector tribe was more interesting however, as cherry told me jake told her to vote noah.

but the vote came down and it was 2-1-1 for emmy, and after seeing the votes I think I know what happened. Jake and Noah are together and wanted to vote emmy out, but since they are at 4, they had to be careful, jake told cherry to vote noah, noah must have told emmy to vote jake out, they did this I assume to prevent a tie situation, maybe they thought the girls were close so if they told cherry emmy was leaving that the girls would tie it up and then go to a tie break situation.

good play on their part but I felt that for someone like emmy who is harmless, it was a big move with no pay off, yes she is well liked and stuff and could have been a social threat but not that big to make this big bold move, and now they effectively isolated cherry and lost her trust.

but that's the game so far, down to 14 now and this game is going quick which I like. see you soon.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Thu 19 Sep - 16:52:04

Tribe Swap

So after the emmy and maniac vote its time for an announcement and to my surprise its not the secret tribes as I had predicted, its actually a tribe swap and now I am really really nervous because I normally get screwed by these twists, and when the tribes come down, I feel some what uneasy, I have me hammy and rob from my old tribe, who I am in good with, the only problem is that cherry. jake, and noah are in with us two, with kyle in the middle.

im hoping that cherry might want to side with me and rob but with her original tribe I think she will want to stick with them, and now kyle is in the middle. I immediately got to work and had Harley tell kyle where to go, I am not good with kyle at this point but I know that Harley can kind of manipulate him and before the night is over we seem to have a strong 4 some.

the other tribe, I don't know what's gonna happen to it, with neil and mikey both there its gonna be a fight to the death, and im just gonna let it happen, and have them take each other out. im hoping that neil will get with the ex thorn members but its really up to them since they have 3 strong. against 2 teams of 2 that wont work together, overall I think im still in a good spot, hopefully the immunity challenge proves good as I wont be here so im hoping my tribe can pull through

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Thu 19 Sep - 18:51:37

Tribal 6

So I get home a little late for the challenge and its as I expected, its a double tribal and we are playing for individual immunity, so I immediately relax and don't even do the challenge, I just try to build relationships, it got pretty intense when it got down to the end because everyone wanted Hammy to eliminate mikey from the comp as it went on because a group formed to get him out.

Hammy made a deal with Harley to not eliminate mikey and she got played hard because she ended up winning, but eliminated mikey, this giving Harley the win.

That's when things went down hill. So basically my tribe agreed to get rid of noah, as cherry wanted to keep jake around and I have become good with her so I thought that if I protected her that It might help me down the road.

But then noah got really desparate and posted this long explanation of hammys linked in profile and how she stole the pic from there and stuff, and it caused a big fight on the thread, and then it caused hammy to delete her account which infuriated me. because I needed her vote, and now if she left, she was one of my numbers.

I then heard from rob that cherry was begging people to switch their vote in a revote, because she went around telling everyone that hammys vote would be thrown out and that it would tie, against noah and me, so the girl that I just protected is now trying to backstab me, and I went off on her.

She tried to fake apologize to me, and I didn't accept it, our tribal came and he just accepted hammys quit and that was it, and it really fucked my game over big time as noah now knows that I voted him out and rallied votes for him, so I just have to watch out for that.

mikey went in a unanimous vote so he decided to bitch out as maniac did, but honestly he was pretty cool to work with but im glad he got taken out on the other side not by my hands, because I really didn't want to incur his wrath, im not afraid of him I just didn't want to deal with the backlash lol.

so far we are down to 12, and im pretty certain secret tribes are next, and I know im safe and can get the idol, so fingers crossed

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Fri 20 Sep - 14:12:15

Secret Tribal

So as I expected the secret tribal happened, and im an idiot, because this whole time I thought that they would attend 2 separate tribals but they are actually in one big tribal like I said I cant read, cause he did say that on the first day.

I have to say that I wasn’t too worried with numbers as I was cool with the majority of the people so I didn’t see any of my alliance going home. I talked to neil and he said lacey came up with a 2-2-2 split plan to get rid of cherry and jake, in a revote, I thought it was genious and the plan actually worked it tied between rob cherry and jake.

That’s when things went down hill, apparently cherry got Harley to switch his vote to rob, to tie it again to save her ass, mind you he had no clue how the tie would be broken but he went ahead and did it anyway and it was at this moment I severly questioned his intelligence because this is the stupidest move ever.

It went to rocks which sucks because cherry and jake were both safe, but you know what I give props to cherry for manipulating her way through this, complete respect to this game move. This was going to hurt me either way because I was close to both lacey and kyle, and Harley before this, but this move really made me wonder about him, why would he save cherry? Talking to him later he said he wanted to give everyone a chance which is the dumbest answer ever, he wont admit he wanted to protect her and hoped it was a tie break challenge to help her, hes obviously setting up his end game.

Anyway in the biggest stroke of luck ever in the world, Harley actually stayed and the other 2 went home and now im annoyed, because if Harley makes the end he can look back on this move and say how big of a risk he took and got out lacey/kyle who were 2 big social threats. Anyways im pissed beyong belief at this point, but there was one good thing.

I found the idol! Let me tell you I was shocked because I literally left it to last minute, and I got out of class ran to the school library around noon, and had an hour to do the challenge, and needless to say I rushed because I knew I would have to search for obscure answers, and I submitted with like 15 mins left I think, I didn’t think I would win I just didn’t want to be the one left out who didn’t do it in case john said “everyone submitted except will” then it puts a bad light on me.

So even though this round sucked and we got to final 10 with all 3 lectors I think this idol could come in handy and I think I made enough connections to help me out. Until next time….

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Mon 23 Sep - 2:37:36

Tribal 8

So as I expected again, we merged, but no one knows when jury will be so it should be interesting to see how that all plays out.

The challenge happens, and it’s a simple, post and wait sort of deal, I got pretty far but looked away for a few too many seconds and lost it, but Daniel ended up winning, which is fine because im not going after him right now, and we are working together kind of.

Everyone gets into a big group chat minus the lectors (Cherry, Itunes, Fusion) and we discuss on to who we will get rid of, for personal reasons I would like cherry to leave, as I think she is a big social threat, and sometimes that can be more dangerous than a physical one.

Everyone jumped all over my back after mentioning her name so I think she is probably working with the old thorn members on a hand shake type deal. We all agree to vote fusion because we all think he is the least likely to have the idol, and that noah wouldn’t play it on him if he had it. The plan was to tell noah he was the vote in order to flush an idol, but all of this over strategizing was for nothing since I got the idol. I let them just go with it though, and called it a night.

I tried to make better in roads with Daniel, but its impossible, he literally never speaks to me, and I know he legit talks to people on skype but if I get 2 word answers out of him its a lot, and its starting to get annoying.

Anyways the vote comes down, and its 8-2 sending fusion home, I don't really feel anything towards it, me and him never talked and I don't have to worry about it since hes not on the jury anyways, so we are gonna have a final 2 with a seven person jury, which sounds pretty interesting since final 3s tend to dominate sometimes. I got the other 2 votes, but I was surprised only 2, so either fusion penaltied and bitched out, or one of his team mates turned on him, which I like.

Going foreward the game is just gonna get more cut throat, when it gets down to such small numbers, every vote really counts, and you need the right allies from here on out. Hopefully I set myself up well, and can possibly get to the end of this one, but we gotta get through a few tribals first.

Until next time….

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Mon 23 Sep - 17:08:41

Tribal 9

So this round starts off as a weekend challenge and its to write a story, of course I get a little excited since I like to write and a lot of others don’t like to, or aren’t that creative.

I had trouble at first coming up with a concept, but then went with the creepy kids vibe, and I did the whole thing in about an hour and a half, because I was under the deadline yet again.

All I needed was noah to fail at the challenge as he is slandering my name to everyone, and ic an have someone doing that behind my back. Turns out he didn’t even do that challenge so I had instant relief.

Looking at the submissions I was under whelmed, steven’s story didn’t make sense, and was stupid, Cherry’s I actually did laugh at in some places, I loved mine a lot actually, btu came in second which crushed me, and then I read daniels story, and I was livid, it was the biggest piece of shit ive ever read. The story was fucking stupid, it made no sense was was the dumbest thing I ever read and regret reading the whole thing, and the fact that it beat mine was ridiculous.

Anyway, the plan to get noah out was set in motion and it went off pretty easily a stray vote for rob and steven came but im thinking they might have been penalties, but hey hes gone now, and now its only cherry left of the old lector tribe, I probably wont be here for immunity but its all good as I still have the idol in case something weird goes down.

Until next time…

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Tue 24 Sep - 17:08:09

Tribal 10

Daniel wins immunity, then I play a horrible game and waste my idol, and then neil goes home cause angel is a backstabbing whore, and turned on me.

my game is over, it sucks, but im a bad game players so I don't know why I expected a different outcome,

I asked to be voted out the next round because the only way I progress in this game is by being a follow like steven who doesn't do shit, and I don't want to do that, weather I'm 7th or 4th, it wont matter and there's also no possible way I can win now, even if I get to finals, ill have to talk up a game that is weak and I already had that experience in battle of the seasons, its not fun.

the game has been good, just didn't work out for me, everyone played me like a fiddle, now I can focus on school at least.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down