Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surveyyyy (add space)

Go down

Surveyyyy (add space) Empty Surveyyyy (add space)

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Sun 8 Sep - 22:12:07

1. How do you feel about your tribe? I'm aligned with the majority of them so far. Mikey's funny, Hammy's nice and it's nice to see them back and Martin and I have never had any beef, so I'm cool with them. Even the ones I haven't talked to I like them as people (Will and Rob). Everything's chill.

2. How do you feel about the twist? Eh, the sockpuppets are kind of annoying, but I know everyone on my tribe is real. Keeping the good challengers /around/ actually hurting us is...even more annoying. All around annoying.

3. Anyone in this game you aren't looking forward to?  The twists Laughing Hearing xSayVogue talk.

4. Anyone in this game you pretty much married to? I'm gonna try and work close with Cherry, we've never pulled it off despite being around for *years* from the same generation of IMDBer's.

5. What will YOU bring to the table? Solid loyalty, consistently helping the tribe out, no enemies so can work with anyone

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down