Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open the diary room door, Space! I'm going out [Confusion Already after the Tribal Swap]

Go down

Open the diary room door, Space!  I'm going out [Confusion Already after the Tribal Swap] Empty Open the diary room door, Space! I'm going out [Confusion Already after the Tribal Swap]

Post by Gizmo44 Tue 17 Sep - 16:35:27

Okay, well..., things are already going downhill.  I was really hoping to straddle the middle ground and co-exist and work with both Mikey and Neil.  I really do like and enjoy both of their company.  I feel I have an obligation to Mikey, since we talked at the start about Cherry, himself, and I being cool.  At the same time, I was talking with Neil, David, and James about something similar (we all see how that turned out).  So..., I decided to propose something to Mikey, since, in my eyes, he seems to be steering the ship pretty well about now.  I mean, he's in a position of power (His tribe wasn't checked and wrecked like mine).

Open the diary room door, Space!  I'm going out [Confusion Already after the Tribal Swap] Nasty-aaron-rome-cheap-shot-hockey-hit-body-check-gifs

Oh hey, look!  It's Tribe Bates!

So..., I was hoping to form a pact, like between the two.  Everyone wants to go further in the game..., Daniel, Muze, and Harley are a three-some group.  So..., what should the two two-somes do?  PAIR UP!  Exactly.  Then it'd be 4-3.

I talk to Mikey about the idea and he seems okay with it.  He runs it by Neil and tells me he ran it by Neil.  So, then when Neil talks to me..., it turns out he's not thrilled about it.  There's no easy way to sugar coat the obvious tension between Mikey and Neil.  Mikey then tells me that he's apprehensive about Neil because Neil seemed hesitant about it, which he apparently did.  

Neil know wants to work with Daniel, Muze, and Harley.  I'm not unopposed to this..., but, despite my conversations with Daniel in the past (somewhere in these confessionals)..., I received this..., eye-opener, I guess..., from Neil.

oh yeah i was gonna say you need to trust me on this and vote with me because a couple of ppl wanted you to leave last night over maniac, daniel was one. i'm afraid if you try to go with mikey and vote someone else daniel will have the vote turned on to you and that can't happen, we have to vote the same way
Open the diary room door, Space!  I'm going out [Confusion Already after the Tribal Swap] Tumblr_me4ugyR7vu1riqizno1_400

So..., now I'm concerned about that situation.  I would love to continue writing and updating more things from the conversations and talks..., but Gizmo needs to go outside and I need to be active and not at the computer, lol.

~Lacey

More WILL COME SOON.

Gizmo44

Back to top Go down