Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scary story

Go down

scary story  Empty scary story

Post by mymuze18 Sat 21 Sep - 19:19:46

Well it started off just like any other school year the jocks were still being fit and dumb pot heads still supporting 420 and me the nerd still trying for that number one spot at validictorine. This year I'm finally a senior at and at willow berg high home of the catfish go us right and im at the number 5 spot. By the way my name is Lexi and I'm sure you want to know everything about my exciting life but there was nothing too exciting till my last year in high school. It was like any other summer me and.my boy friend since 7th grade, steven were just fliping through channels then we saw on the news that mya had drowned I'm her pool that day. What a tradgey that was I thought. We had a big funeral memorial at our school and everyone was there I mean who wouldn't be there for the hot exchange student who was friends with everyone even us nerd because she was so smart even smarter then me she was ranked number onr in our class. After mya's death it was just like any school year until after winter break and that's when I knew sonething was teribbly wrong. Alex cho was murdered in his house while his parents were out of town. The news didn't say much but when his girlfriend and my best friend, lucy,went to see him she said she found him hanging by his feet head off with the number two written in latin and when she told me I kno exactly what was happening. Mya was ranked one alex two someone is killing the class ranks one going up and with me at number five I could be next soon. Even tho I was number five I couldn't helo to think that ill be fine until my best friend died who was at number 4 and the weird religious kid erik at number three. Two weeks after alexAlex's death I went to lucys house to tell her what I discovered she thoufht I was crazy but knew it was the only explination. So lucy and I went to erik to let him know. As we
approached the door we saw someone in the window assuming it was erik we waved and the kocjed on the door. We waited
for about ten minites we were a little confused but we heardbthe dor opening all we saw was eriks head and someone holding it by the few hairs erik had. I ran so fast the only thing is lucy was so in shocked she was frozen still I ran back to go save ger then I saw a oversixed ax and I just reached her hand when the ax was coming down and sliced my one and only best friend since second grade. I ran to the back of eriks house bc I knew the police station was just a few houses behind his. As I tirned the cornner I ran into steven and thought thank god and screamed to steven that he killed them all of them lucy eric and all he did was pook at me like I was crazy and then it hit mey boy friend was at number 6 and it never crossed my mind that he cpuld do something like this I see a knife in hos hand and knew what was going to happen and I closed my eyes and let it happen nah judt kiding I kicked him in his small penis he fell to the ground. I ran straight for the ax as I turned around steven was charging at me that's when I held the ax in front of me and he ran rt in to it killing the once love of my life .

mymuze18

Back to top Go down