Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: HarleyStodden

2 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: HarleyStodden Empty Exit Interview: HarleyStodden

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Thu 3 Oct - 10:54:26

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Did you ever think you would make it to the final two coming into the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. What are your thoughts on the jury? Who do you think will take home the win?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Congratulations on making it to the final two, I am sure this adventure has been a long one. Thanks once again and we will see you again tonight when we announce a winner! Good luck!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: HarleyStodden Empty Re: Exit Interview: HarleyStodden

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 3 Oct - 16:12:25

1. Did you ever think you would make it to the final two coming into the game?

No, I sure as hell didn't think that I would make it to the end. I think there was a point in the game I said "I will probably just get to merge and be voted out" but to actually sit there in F2 with my partner from the start of the game is rather incredible. I think Britney Spears had something to do with it her song work bitch spoke to me "YOU WANT F2? YOU WANNA BE ON TOP? YOU BE THE WINNER OF THE GAME? YOU BETTA WERK BITCH".

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

Well it had such a big effect on my game - I didn't know how in gods name to take it! I guess it made me spread around my man juice more than I should of. If I could change anything to do with those moves - it would perhaps be to not vote out Mikey!

3. What are your thoughts on the jury? Who do you think will take home the win?

I think this is the toughest jury I've ever faced, and I guess because this is probably the toughest way I've played a game. Sometimes my moves were questionable, however I can hand in heart say I didn't ride coat tails to this final and I honestly did play hard. Of course there was one juror who I think took they jury process to the extreme. I hope they're happy with what they said - unfortunately I think my answers weren't anything they could get me trapped in as I did answer them honestly. And well perhaps if they put as much effort into what they did to me into their game playing - they would be a FLAWFREE player.

I think Dillon will win the game and good on him! I am not upset by that in the slightest his game is similar to how I've played games in the past so I can respect it 100%. Plus I can say that I made a great friend out of him.

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

Eh, I don't know really. I find that since the jury process I'm having trouble with being proud of any particular moves because they were either; frowned upon, hated or stated they were not my moves. So you know - I'm proud of how I played this game as a whole. I feel people underestimate me in games and well that's their loss as I have proved I really can be a threat.

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

Of course I would return - all stars baby here I come! I really want to host a game before I leave this place for good - so if ANYONE is looking for a fabulous co host hollllllllla.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated. If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

You cannot improve perfection halllloo. You guys were great hosts and I thank you for the fun game. My in,y improvment would be the confessionals - they should be allowed to be edited as I've sand sine things in them in a moment of anger and now I'm like blaghhhhh wish I could choose better words! But that's me - not yiu guys xoxo

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum