Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional: Secret Tribe Tribal Council

2 posters

Go down

Confessional: Secret Tribe Tribal Council Empty Confessional: Secret Tribe Tribal Council

Post by KylePeppers Thu 19 Sep - 17:51:15

This has been one of the most dramatic days of my life. I wanted Cherry & Fusion out because they were both on Tribe Alien and not sided with me, so that was the initial plan. Now it's changed so many times and threw me into such a whirlwind that I can't even remember half of the past 24 hours. Cherry threw up a huge campaign to us about keeping her, and I did my best to entertain her and try to convince her to vote for Fusion to guarantee his elimination, but at the end that idea crumpled. But anyway, so we vote, and it's a 3-way tie between Cherry, Fusion, and Rob. So we have to revote, and it's a tie again, and they have to battle it out. Whatever, may the best player win. I'm just glad to have survived this insanity.

KylePeppers

Back to top Go down

Confessional: Secret Tribe Tribal Council Empty Re: Confessional: Secret Tribe Tribal Council

Post by Cherry Thu 3 Oct - 21:15:58

<3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down