Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals

3 posters

Go down

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Empty Fine here's my fucking confessionals

Post by Mikey Jo Mon 16 Sep - 19:17:36

Okay, so things are kinda good, kinda not so good. I mean, this whole secret tribe thing is actually giving me a harder time than I imaged. With Cherry as my very obvious f2 and her being a Krueger and myself being a Vorhees, we are both supposed to make sure that the Myers leave one by one to insure that neither of us go to a double tribal, and one of us will get a HII or a clue or whatever the deal is with that shit. One would think this would be a piece of cake...well, not so much.

You see, in this game there was the issue of dead weight along with four tribes, where Cherry and I could only really control two of them. Now, my tribe kicks ass and I am kinda like co-leader with Will, and tbh the only time we lost was the one time I wasn't here for a challenge. When we lost, Martin was the vote, and I had no say in that really because that was the night I was late. He was a Krueger and that blows and all, but still, better than a Vorhees.

Cherry, Jake and Rob are the only Kruegers left and that's a bit of an issue. I don't see how we can get the Myers down to that level(and considering a Vorhees and a Myers just left, that still puts the Myers in the lead). So the only thing I can try to do is keep the most useless person on my tribe around for the sake of keeping Cherry in the game. Now, I know that Cherry has a good friendship with Rob, but when they inevitably do go to TC I really hope she is smart and votes his fugly ass out because Jake would sadly be the more reliable one, and that's saying something.

I hate the fact that if my tribe loses, which is unlikely since we're kinda the shit, I need to protect Rob. He is totally fucking useless and what makes the situation worse is that I am aligned with Hammy, my secret partner who is down with being my co-leader. I am aligned with Angel, the newest Rubber and someone I can see myself easily controlling. And Will, the most other useful person on my tribe besides myself. I have nothing with Rob.

Now, I need to keep my loyalties with Cherry intact, along with my tribe, so I am hoping we do not lose. If we do, I already have it in motion for us to vote Will. It honestly kills me because Will is actually somebody I surprisingly really like and he is somebody I have never given a chance to and have just been nasty to in the past and judged him and shit, but he is kinda cool and he gets a thumbs up in my book. With that being said, I cannot control him like I can Angel and Hammy, and he is a myers(as is Angel) and so if it comes down to it he needs to leave.

I can see Will being a threat down the line in the game and that is something I need to keep in mind. Hammy is down for voting him out and she sees that with him gone that puts us in power of our tribe, which probably will not exist much longer anyways. What does make me nervous though is if we lose tonight, vote out Will and are in the same tribe the next night, can we pull off a win? I mean, the kid is surprisingly good and one of our strongest players and I need him if we want to win, but I just need to think long-term here.

I've been talking to Harley and he actually understands it about Myers needing to leave. Him and I have a secret tribe alliance together. I also have one of those with Lacey, whose tribe sucks dick and she is the smart one to nab and honestly, she is weak in numbers and I have proven my allegiance to her by helping them in a challenge and making it so they didn't need to go to tribal once. I've also spoken to Kyle, who I need to do more with. Emmy and David are both on my list of people to talk with and stuff. I am annoyed with Lacey voting out one of her own secret tribe members. Was she really stupid enough to leave herself on a tribe with two myers? I wonder if she even thinks half the time.

Daniel and I spoke strictly about the challenge yesterday and while we kinda hate each other, we managed to be nice about the whole thing. I just need to cover my bases and keep my options open. I know challenge wise I am good, but it is gonna be how I choose to be socially that will really determine shit in this game. Wish me luck. XOXO, Gossip Guy.

Mikey Jo

Back to top Go down

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Empty Re: Fine here's my fucking confessionals

Post by Mikey Jo Tue 17 Sep - 15:31:26

Okay so we got a whole new tribe.

Angel_Of_Purgatory
DanielB194
EnnJaySee_84
Gizmo44
HarleyStodden
Mikey_Elite
mymuze18

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_mqjw7plv4y1snvbxjo1_500

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_lnuj579b3B1qavbnl

Alright so let's break these cunts down.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Angel-Wings-Animated-angels-8001590-460-460

Angel has been pretty fucking useless thus far. However, the bitch is now a new rubbers and I have become one of her good friends and I know I can make sure she does as I fucking tell her to. Unless of course she wants to get the Matt Damon treatment.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Matt-Damon-Dogma.11

Next up is

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Hey-kids-wanna-buy-some-magic

Fucking Daniel aka Dildoson is one of my least favorite people on here. We recently had a falling out too. Though MAYBE I can get him to try and work together without being a total cunt? It would take a lot of work though and I would actually like him to leave, but idk man...did John think these tribes were a good choice at all?

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_m1ecns3qrA1qb3f11o1_500

then

Fine here's my fucking confessionals 1-LeprechaunRidingInWheelchair

Neil. SIGH. THIS IS GONNA BE SUCH A FUCKIN HASSEL IN A FUCKIN HALF YO. WE HATE EACH OTHER SOOO MUCH. We unblocked each other on skype because of the tribe thing, but I know that if we lose I am sure we will go and try and get one another out. I feel like him and Daniel will gun for me.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_madeq3M1he1radqrco1_500

pfft whatevs cause

Fine here's my fucking confessionals 34fgpc9
^^made that myself TYVM

Fine here's my fucking confessionals LaceyChabert2001NotAnotherTeenMovie004

Oh, Lacey, such a great gal and I love working with her, but she is so close to Neil and I just can't have that. Hmm is she willing to turn on the cocksucker? Maybe not since she voted David over him. Stupid bitch.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_luu8zzQ9cY1r5qrimo1_500

Okay, Harley is someone I work well with and I have much <33 for the guy and I can see us being a formidable team and kickin these basic bitches out.

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_m6ad0t2D201r0y60lo1_500

Great, Mymuze, the kid who I kicked out of Mel's game and accused of being a sockpuppet. Yeah, that's fucking great. Hopefully he can look past it and I'll look past the fact that he's ugly?

Overall my tribe blows
Fine here's my fucking confessionals Tumblr_m29ryghB2k1rqq0c0o1_500

Mikey Jo

Back to top Go down

Fine here's my fucking confessionals Empty Re: Fine here's my fucking confessionals

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 19:15:32

I loled at the leprechaun gif <3

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 3 Oct - 23:10:08

I read this and all I saw was a lot of I LOVE CHERRY <3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down