Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Blogs

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Private Blogs Empty Private Blogs

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 11 Sep - 13:05:13

Okay, so this area here is a private blogging thread in the Host area that will talk about things that cannot talk in the Bloggers section, and it has what I personal think about the game.  Basically, it’s blogs I don’t want Arik, mercuzo, or Masked Warrior seeing until the forum opens.

In Bates, it turns out that because David and Lace were already replacements that I can see the tribe starting to divide, just as I had expected, but what exactly is going on with them?  Basically, before Lacey joined, there was a JB/Neil/David/Case alliance, and now that Lace is in, JB wants to replace Case with her.  While I think it would actually be a good idea since Case/Vogue are both in the same public and secret tribe, it has already raised suspicion on JB because he keeps defending her.  Meanwhile, Lacey has the same suspicion between Neil and Vogue.  This makes things interesting, even though we know Vogue will get at least 2 votes either way.  On one hand, they could all vote out Vogue and then Lacey replaces Case in the Bates alliance until about maybe the Final 16.  On another, and I honestly like this one less, they (David/Neil/Case/Vogue) vote Lacey out and then JB becomes the minority.  If the latter happens, then I see Vogue actually making it to the Final 18 at the very least, which would be interesting to watch.

Oh, and in typical Lacey fashion, she gets around on the other tribes while she already doesn’t have a lot of wiggle room in her own public tribe.  If I were her, I would worry about securing my spot on the tribe first.  There is no point in planning ahead if you can’t even make it far enough to execute it.

In Lector, LickMyLeg is already out.  Now that leaves Emmy on the outs.  Personally, I think voting Emmy out right afterwards, for anybody’s game, is a bad move.  Since Cherry has already figured out the secret tribes, then if she was smart, she would use Emmy to get rid of either Noah or Kade, and then vote out Emmy again if they lose a third time.  Or she could do it Voorhees/Kreuger style and just get rid of Noah and Kade and then vote Emmy out if things go awry again so that it would guarantee her and the one person who is in both of her tribes (Jake) a tribe swap.  If Emmy is voted out straight away, that would make a 2-on-2 situation if that alliance of 4 has to go to Tribal again where she could possibly be voted out.  As for Noah and Kade, the need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that if they want to win this game, they’re going to have to use Emmy as well and get rid of Cherry.  If both sides realize the exact situation they are in, Emmy goes from being the target to the swing vote.  I would personal love to see that.

In Pazuzu, the tribe details don’t look to be too well-known, but it is apparent that Martin does not like Cherry.  Since Mikey is close with Cherry and Rob also has an alliance with her, I’d expect one of two things to happen: Martin gets voted out for playing too hard OR, since Mikey did bring this up to Cherry, get rid of the Myers.  For his specific tribe, that happens to be Will and Merriska.  Honestly, if anybody is in a good position in Pazuzu, it’s either Mikey or Rob.  I don’t see Hammy leaving just yet, so I think they’ll stick around for one or two Tribals.  That being said, if Martin were smart, he would get Merriska and Hammy to vote with him and force a tie.  I don’t think it’d happen, but I’d actually love to see it happen just for the drama.  What I do know is that Martin’s fate really depends on the first Tribal he goes to.

Finally, in Thorn, Beach sadly left.  I’m not sure I exactly like this, though I would have hated to see Teresa go even more.  Steven actually wanted Teresa out last night, which makes zero sense since she was actually on to help the tribe and apparently it was Harley and Beach that caused the tribe to lose.  However, Daniel and Harley are aligned, so I guess it would have been logical to vote out Beach.  The way things are now, and it’s going to piss a lot of people outside the game off, it looks like it’ll be Teresa who goes home next if Thorn loses Immunity again unless Steven manages to annoy his tribe enough for them to switch targets.  I could easily see Teresa being the Michael Corvin (Red_Canadian_Wing aka “MaxC86”) in this game in that Michael was always out there in terms of who might go home pre-merge, but was never voted out because he didn’t annoy people as much pre-merge as Brenda Meeks (stevenaram95) and Bella Swan (CaptainJimmy18) did.  Just like her name appears to be out there right now and could end up somehow making it further than expected if Steven manages to annoy his tribe, or maybe if the secret Tribal Councils end up helping her out.  But this just me talking about that mystery game I hosted again.  Laughing

Speaking of Teresa, you were there to watch last night's Tengaged game, John.  Last night was a killer.  I felt exactly the same way I did the night Neil left Robbie's Final Season game.  After Kim and Arik decided to have their periods over pillow winning the Veto (keep in mind that JB also had a million-dollar briefcase and I thought he was winning the POV) after me, JB, and Javi voted to keep him, I was beginning to feel like I wanted to die or something.  After I went to bed, I still ended up losing 2 and a half hours of sleep over it, and I still have a headache from it.  pale  This is actually part of the reason I'm even writing this post. I need to let some of my own angst out without making too much of an ass of myself, and for players, that is exactly what Confessionals are for.

Now, Cherry said that she would only share her info about the secret tribes with Mikey, but it is a distinct possibility that Harley already knows where everybody is as well, and Daniel by association.  Let’s talk about secret tribes and what would happen if they went to Tribal together.  I also just read Harley’s Confessionals and then I had second thoughts about Mikey being so safe because he and Cherry are way too close with each other, and already word is spreading around.

Let’s start with Myers.  Right now, they are the ones that can go ahead and try to find the Hidden Immunity Idol.  Of course, they only person who could probably know about this would be Daniel since I am not 100% sure if the other Myers even know that the first 2 voted out were a Kreuger and a Voorhees.  However, Mikey wants the Myers gone apparently.  The most likely to be out of those in that joint tribal council would be Neil and Steven.  Why those 2, you might ask?  Harley does not seem to care much about Steven since he went with getting Beach out, so Steven would be an expendable.  Neil is somebody that Mikey and Cherry hate, and they’re going to want control too.  However, I can probably see Neil staying over Steven simply because the people on Myers are people Neil can associate with.

Then in Kreuger, well, they’re gonna have to attend joint Tribal with Voorhees.  This could end up helping Teresa in that I don’t think she would be the first to go.  I think the other tribes will look more at Charla and Martin.  Charla is a bigger target because nobody trusts her, though I did previously state that her own public tribe might actually vote out Lacey.  Martin is a bigger target because he is already playing hard with his comments, and I would imagine that maybe Cherry will try to get Martin out.  That said, maybe Case, Charla, and Martin could vote together and that screws Cherry over.  Teresa would be the swing vote, and I think she would be neutral territory.

Finally, in Voorhees, things will maybe get interesting.  JB, Gizmo, and Mikey will likely work together, and maybe Hammy too, but Harley wants Mikey out.  Since he would know the tribes private and public, he would probably recruit Emmy.  Now, while that still puts Harley in the minority in Voorhees, the interesting thing is is that it would be a joint tribal with Kreuger.  Otherwise, Emmy would be out from there.

Now how would the joint tribal turn out?  We have Emmy, Cherry, Jake, JB, Lacey, Case, Charla, Mikey, Hammy, Martin, Rob, Teresa, Harley, and Kyle.  Cherry, Jake, JB, Lacey, and Mikey will likely all join forces and make a 5 out of that.  Martin would probably try to go against it, and he can definitely bring in Charla to try and get rid of Cherry or Mikey.  He could probably work with Harley on that too, and then Kyle will likely go wherever Harley goes, so we’re at 5-4 now.  That leaves Emmy, Case, Hammy, Rob, and Teresa.  Like I said, Harley could probably recruit Emmy and then Martin could recruit Case.  I think if the joint tribal happens tonight that it will be a close vote and either Martin/Vogue leaves, or Mikey/Cherry leaves.

Of course, I haven’t entirely grasped the twist yet, so I may just be writing in speculation, but whatever.  Just writing my thoughts on the gameplay.  Interesting game so far.  Smile
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Private Blogs Empty Re: Private Blogs

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 11 Sep - 15:41:29

Wink good idea

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 11 Sep - 19:06:01

Thanks!  Razz

So the Confessional race is on between Cherry and Emmy, but Cherry is winning right now.  I guess Cherry might be able to discern it from Emmy's post count.  Neither should be too worried about it and shouldn't be in a hurry to be #1 since it's us hosts that are obvs the best.  <3

Emmy is also in the running for Hardest to Understand, but looks like she'll get 2nd place there too since Martin is just weird.

On another note, WHO LOVES THE APPRECIATION THREADS MADE BY CHERRY!!!  <3
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 11 Sep - 20:57:39

So according to Neil, I see the suspicion on Lacey is quite common all because of a friend getting unknown help last night at the Immunity Challenge. If JB and Lacey are smart, they would actually get Charla to align with them and get rid of either Neil or Case. At this point, Lacey could very well leave before Charla, and maybe even JB too.
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 11 Sep - 22:57:39

lol I am seriously dying on how Bates reacted to Charla's inactivity during the challenge. That actually saved Lacey from going home. Laughing Although I don't think she would survive Tribal if Bates loses another one though.

I hate that Teresa is going home though. Sad
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 11 Sep - 23:04:21

I know. I wanted Theresa to make merge at least =[

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 11 Sep - 23:11:23

I know, right? I hope she does play on more games here though and read these when the game ends. Razz
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 11 Sep - 23:12:11

For sure <3

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Sat 14 Sep - 21:52:40

With my Internet connection being down for 2 nights, I couldn't keep up with this game. Sad I am using tonight to catch right back up because I am bored. lol
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Mon 16 Sep - 20:01:13

So I finally got a chance to catch up with things.

First thing for tonight is the votes I did not go over in detail.  The first vote for that is Charla and Teresa.  I felt bad for Teresa leaving, but maybe she is better suited for Tengaged.  I really don’t know.  Now Charla, on the other hand, was clearly in the wrong to yell at people for their sleeping schedules.  Look, just because we have a different biological clock than you doesn’t mean you have to have your period over it.  You were voted out fair and square.  Get over it.

That being said, Angel’s call out to Charla in that thread Jason made about her was hilarious.  However, unlike most people, I actually expected that kind of thing to come out of Angel’s mouth.  We were talking about curse words the night Raining left Robbie’s final season game, so after that conversation, I was like, okay, she may have surprised and blindsided many other people with that kind of mouth, but I wasn’t quite as impressed with it even though I still found it hilarious.

Next, let’s go to Case and Martin.  Those 2 left while my Internet was down.  That just about fulfills my prediction about Case getting the boot very early.  This brought the Kreuger tribe down to 3 while Myers was still untouched.  If Cherry plans to get rid of the Myers, that might actually be a bad move for her since almost half the people left in the game are on the Myers secret tribe and she is on the secret tribe of 3.  Martin I am glad left the game.  Personally, and it’s the same thing for Noah, I don’t particularly like him.  Mikey did say in his vote that he actually wanted him to stay.  Does that mean that Mikey really doesn’t have power on his tribe?  If so, then Mikey could be out next from Tribe Pazuzu, which is what Harley is pushing for since he knows he can’t get Cherry out on her tribe.  Cherry wanted Mikey to keep Rob safe, but if I were Cherry, I wouldn’t F2 with Mikey since that’d be too obvious.  I would F2 with Jake since he would be on both my secret and public tribe, which, in turn, would be far less shady than F2’ing with someone who is on a different tribe altogether, kind of like what got Spooky out in Polar Express, according to JB.

Speaking of JB, and by extension Lacey, it actually would have been an okay move for them to get rid of Neil, but then they would have had to get rid of David right afterwards as he would have shit his brains out over Neil leaving, and he wanted Lacey/JB out anyway.  Mikey does bring up some valid points to Lacey, but going with Case?  Now I’m thinking that maybe Harley should have gotten rid of Steven in Teresa’s place for the whole boost in secret tribes thing.  You know?  Like JB/Lacey could have done?

Anyway, enough of that.  Let’s get to Cherry vs. Emmy in the Confessional race.  Is Cherry really paranoid that Emmy is catching up to her in Confessional count?  Like what the hell?  O_O  She is on your tribe, you know?  If she’s whoring it up in her Confessionals, then shouldn’t that help you out in this part of the game?  I missed the memo where it really mattered whether or not you had the most Confessionals ever.  Most of Emmy’s Confessionals don’t make a whole lot of sense, so I’m failing to see the point here.  Maybe what you birdbrains can do is post a 60-page one and see if you can beat my record for the longest Confessional ever, hmm?  Of course, when I did that one Confessional, I think I had at least 47 pages of content in it.  I’m not exactly sure how long it was, but I do remember seeing the number “47” on it.

Now for last night’s whatevers.  The challenge was puzzles.  I actually did them myself today.  I ended up with the following: 7:18 for David’s puzzle, 5:09 for Harley’s “Fuck You” puzzle, 3:48 for the circly line puzzle, and then 5:14 for the last one.  So, in that regard, I would be more immune than ANY of the tribes except for Tribe Pez Dispenser.

Private Blogs Pezuzahhellokwhite

Anyway, JB got himself into water so hot that I’d probably bone it.  Because he wanted David gone, here comes David and Neil changing their votes to JB.  Lacey couldn’t fight to keep JB as much as Neil could to keep David.  However, something Neil said is something I have fallen victim to once:

"i think we should do jb, we're dying and he's sat out when he was here to help, been gone when he was needed.  it's no brainer for me. can we do jb, trust neil lol i promise i'm not a 2 with david. promise you. he just dserves it"
If this were me he were saying that to, that would have raised a red flag that he WAS a Final 2 with him.  He basically did the same thing with me when talking about MrMoochie in Isla Nublar the round Tara left.  Of course, Lacey couldn’t smell the coffee.  Maybe because I was making the coffee in another house or something?  I don’t know.  It was still a dumb move for her to get rid of JB because now if her tribe loses again, she’s out.  Of course, that means that Neil and David can be switch to another tribe per Matsing.  That is why Lacey and JB should NOT have voted out Case.

Onwards to Kade.  Kade suggested Jake to Cherry.  Okay, what makes this stupid of Kade is that he was supposedly in an alliance with Jake alongside Noah and Cherry.  Oh, and that’s not to mention that Jake and Cherry are on the same secret tribe, and Cherry is not as stupid as Kade thinks she is.  Cherry is the one controlling Lector.  If Bates loses again, it might ease tensions a little because of the swap thing you have planned if a tribe were to fall to 2 pre-merge.  That said, Kade ended up going, but his departure was the first close vote this game.  Only Emmy voted with Kade, which puts Emmy in an even stickier situation.  She needs Lector to win and Bates to lose.  Or else that’s it for her.

I am honestly surprised Jake even got votes to leave, to be honest, but then when I read Cherry’s Confessionals, that pretty much confirmed everything.  I’d love to see what happens next.  Razz
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue 17 Sep - 11:31:32

Mark, based on your infinite wisdom, can you explain to me why Neil voted out maniac when he A. says in his confessionals that he trusts him the most and is f2 with him B. is on the same secret tribe as him and it would benefit him to keep him?

I'm confooooosed.
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 11:33:59

Hai Tomantha

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue 17 Sep - 11:34:50

Oh hello there.
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 11:36:35

Make predictions. Who is next to go?

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue 17 Sep - 11:37:34

Post the new tribes, along with their secret tribes (easy version) in a new thread, and I will. I think you only have the "easy version" before the drop-outs and stuff. I need new info!
tom_delonge_ava
tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 11:40:54

It's on the revised cast list xoxo

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Tue 17 Sep - 15:30:08

Okay, so the tribe swap has happened, so let’s take a look at the new tribes. It’s Alien vs. Predator this time, so I expect things to get more interesting.

Let’s start with Alien. Now, Tom has said Jake and Noah will be on the outs on Alien. I actually disagree with this. I think Cherry, Jake, and Noah will stick together. Cherry and Jake definitely will, and Cherry will want Rob on her alliance. If they do bring in Rob, that gives Cherry majority to do whatever she pleases. The smartest move for really anybody on the former Lector tribe would really be to get rid of a Voorhees despite Mikey’s wishes. That way, it’s not leading to an emotional breakdown in the Double Tribal Council that would happen amongst the secret tribes and then Cherry and Jake can just get rid of Rob there. Now, there’s Hammy, Will, and Kyle. Hammy and Will should definitely stick together. That leaves Kyle on the outs. Honestly, I think if Alien loses this next Immunity, Kyle will most likely be out. He’s the odd ball out and there’s the Pazuzu kids who would maybe vote together. However, there is the outside chance that Will could leave, and I can see this happening as well. I don’t think it will be Noah and Jake going home, and it will more likely be Will and/or Kyle.

Then there’s Predator. You’ve got Angel, Daniel, Harley, Lacey, Mikey, Steven, and Neil. This is where things could get interesting. You have 4 people on Myers on this tribe while the rest are Voorhees. Furthermore, the people on this tribe were either on Bates, Pazuzu, or Thorn. Lacey and Mikey are aligned, so they’ll vote together. While Harley sees the importance of separating Cherry/Mikey from the game pre-merge, there is also the prospect of the Myers vs. Voorhees thing he has to deal with. To put it in short, Harley does not have as much power as he thinks he does. The Myers are in a great position here. I could definitely see the vote going between Mikey and Neil since the 2 hate each other. Lacey’s going to have to pick a side at that point, and she’ll probs side with the majority to keep the target off her fuzzy little back. Steven and Daniel will side with each other and probs vote out Mikey. Harley’s going to be forced to vote off Mikey as well. In short, I can see Mikey being the first one out on Predator. Of course, there’s also Angel, who Mikey will control, so she’ll vote with Mikey. But it won’t even matter since Neil, Steven, Daniel, and Harley would all vote out Mikey. They could then try to find out who voted to keep him. Lacey might get the blame, but then, because of the Rubbers, so would Angel, so I guess Tom does have a point about Lacey and Angel being on the outs on Tribe Predator. I think if push comes to shove though, Lacey will outlast Angel and Mikey.

So considering all this happens, either way, one from Myers and one from Voorhees would leave the game. That means Voorhees and Kreuger goes to the Double Tribal. So let’s see how that goes.

If Predator wins, I already said Will and Kyle would most likely be gone. So the people attending from Voorhees would be Mikey, Lacey, Hammy, and Harley while Cherry, Jake, and Rob would attend no matter what. Rob will leave out of the Kreugers. Out of the Voorhees, Mikey and Lacey will vote together. However, Harley could try and get Hammy to force a tie between Hammy and Mikey. This would mean that Rob would finish in 12th and then the loser of the tiebreaker since there would most likely be a tiebreaker challenge (not sure what you have planned for a tiebreaker, John) will get 11th and then merge happens. However, if Harley is forced to vote with Mikey and Lacey, Hammy will leave and that’ll be that.

Now, if Alien won tonight, I already said Angel and Mikey would be out. So same situation with the Kreugers and Rob’s out. This time, however, it’s Hammy, Kyle, Lacey, and Harley coming in from Voorhees. This would put an even worse situation on Hammy, but maybe not. Harley says he’s talked with Hammy, but he won’t vote out Kyle since they were on the same tribe pre-swap as well as being on the same secret tribe. Of course, who did that stop before? Who the fuck cares? Kyle needs tonight to have a shot at making the merge. I think in the joint Tribal, this will happen: Harley and Kyle vote together as Harley will try to run the game when he already isn’t, and then the vote will be between Hammy and Lacey. Kyle wants a Pazuzu member gone, so they’ll likely go after Hammy. Hammy and Lacey will vote each other, Hammy leaves the game, merge happens.

Now let’s talk what happens after the merge. Neil, Daniel, Lacey, Harley, Steven, Cherry, Jake, and Noah are the most likely to get through to the merge. If Alien wins tonight, you have Kyle and Will in the mix too. Neil will likely try to flip Steven, but I don’t exactly think it will work. It would be Harley, Daniel, Kyle, and Steven staying strong for a bit, getting rid of Neil from Myers. Then it will be Noah, then Jake and Cherry, followed by Steven, and then Will goes home because Harley would then run the game to ensure the Voorhees stay in control of the vote, and then Lacey would be last juror due to here being the only one left not from Thorn. Harley would win the game over Daniel and Kyle.

Now if Predator wins tonight, Kyle and Will are removed from the equation. The merge would be Hammy, Angel, Neil, Daniel, Lacey, Harley, Steven, Cherry, Jake, and Noah. Cherry might get the control here. She gets Lacey and Neil to vote with her as well as Hammy from her swapped tribe and then the Thorn tribe, as well as Angel would most likely be toast. Steven would be out first, then Angel, Harley, and Daniel. Then Neil gets voted out followed by Hammy. Lacey gets 4th in this scenario again, so Cherry, Jake, and Noah are F3. Cherry would win this game in this situation.

So here’s how I see it.

[b][color=purple]Alien wins…
Pre-merge Boots: Mikey (14th), Angel (13th), Hammy (12th), Rob (11th)
Jury: Neil (10th), Noah (9th), Jake (8th), Cherry (7th), Steven (6th), Will (5th), Lacey (4th)
Finalists: Kyle (3rd), Daniel (2nd), Harley (1st)

[b][color=orange]Predator wins…
Pre-merge Boots: Kyle (14th), Will (13th), Rob (12th), Mikey (11th)
Jury: Steven (10th), Angel (9th), Harley (8th), Daniel (7th), Neil (6th), Hammy (5th), Lacey (4th)
Finalists: Noah (3rd), Jake (2nd), Cherry (1st)

And that’s about it for now. Hope you enjoyed this post. <3
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 19:13:08

Both tribes are going to TC

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Tue 17 Sep - 19:31:43

Interesting. Laughing
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Tue 17 Sep - 23:42:23

I just want to say something about Charla really quick:

I understand you were attacked about the Michigan thing. John and I had a conversation on Skype about it on the first night. Once you read this, just know that I was the one to suggest to John that you were on vacation up in Michigan. I did it because maybe you might have had family up there. It kept you in the game long enough for you to play it out and you got voted out in a normal Tribal Council.
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 18 Sep - 16:16:09

Lacey, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Harley's not going to keep you.

I honestly feel like something going happen here that will guarantee Harley safety, as much as I hate to admit. Why? I still don't really like him. Anyway, if people were smart, they would get rid of Harley, but I doubt it with this cast, so I see the vote going something like this:

Harley - Cherry; Kyle - Jake; Rob - Lacey; Cherry - Rob; Jake - Rob; Lacey - Jake

This would mean that Rob and Jake would leave, leaving Cherry to be the only Kreuger left. That's what I feel is going to happen anyway. If Cherry and Jake were smart, they would warn Lacey about the situation at hand.

But as host, I must be an observer and just that.
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 18 Sep - 16:53:58

By the way, I wonder how Mikey's going to react once he finds out that I was the one who made the swapped tribes. It will be hilarious. Laughing
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 18 Sep - 17:00:29

I told him that I didnt do the tribes but now he is saying there are other things wrong lmao.

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Wed 18 Sep - 17:04:03

Like what exactly? lol
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 18 Sep - 17:17:26