Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Empty The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

Post by HarleyStodden Wed 11 Sep - 12:34:40

The start of the end:

So I'm going to take it back to the start of the game with my first proper confessional.

So the game cast was posted but I had already worked out a few members of the game before hand. Those being Neil, Cherry and Rob. All different players with different webs but all will have some form of input in game moves.

So after the cast is revealed I realise I don't know ALOT of these players and if I do, I've never really played with them. Not a problem, I mean I'm pretty amazing at talking to new people because well...I am amazing.

So instantly when I see my tribe I realise that Daniel/Dillon was in the last game I played in. That game was awful for me as I acted like a compete and utter monster bitch. So I made sure that me and him smoothed over our differences, and it worked me and him became close and both agreed to work with one another.

Meanwhile in Neil camp, he is muscling up an alliance with Rob and Will. This alliance was good I felt for me, and they wanted to go for mykie first from their tribe...which I also thought was a good move because him and Cherry are joined at the hip and a duo like that can't go too far.

I then spoke to a few other players in the game, Kyle on my tribe who I reached out to. That damn Russ who then deleted his account because his a complete mess. Me and Kyle hit it off and that instantly taught me that I had 3 votes if I ever went to tribal. However that's not going to stop me talking to the others.

Neil is talking game 24/7, I like Neil and I have some time for him...but I don't want to get sucked into his drama so I am keeping it very...mutual. I mean I'm sure he thinks I "totally trust him and he doesn't trust me" etc. unfortunately I wasn't born yesterday, I know how to work people and think exactly what they're thinking. Neil is thinking he can cut me off towards the end...and that's not going to happen.

So I felt pretty comfortable in my tribe and more importantly the whole game...then that damn twist came!

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Empty Re: The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

Post by HarleyStodden Wed 11 Sep - 13:03:03

The twist:

Holy motherfucking crap. Is this a joke? This twist is so out there that I don't know how I'm going to play with it. Everyone is saying "they don't understand it" okay right...you don't understand it...I do. I'm more worried about who the hell is on my secret tribe! HONESTLY.

So first things first, Cherry, Neil, Rob and Will are not on my secret tribe. I mean that sucks, the four people I've spoken to and that one. I was kind of hoping I would be pared with atleast one of them to keep the damn thing together...oh well I prefer working alone. Plus I guess this makes it easier for me to go against Cherry...you can't trust a bitch who is named after a berry...trust me.

So I was sitting in good with Daniel and he also brought in an old friend Hammy, someone who is fun and cute. I was happy to have her on board and I guess that was a solidified three right there.

JB pops up, someone who I kind of over look in games because I don't think I've ever see him make a massive game move. He asks me what secret tribe I am in and well I told him, turns out we are on the same tribe so that rocks...in a funny way.

I was speaking to James, who I always assumed was white so was shocked to see he was black. That might of came across racist but I just meant that it shows how little I actually knew of this person and I guess that's bad on my part. Silly me.

He did offended me when he tried to say he "doesn't think his ever played a game with me when I've been active".

Okay, so I'm going to put that comment on blast. I'm not active? Listen, I admit there's been a few games I've not been terribly on the ball with. However I am mostly always socially active, I just guess it proves that the socially awakes spastics don't know what I do in a game and I will leave it at that.

James didnt know anyone who was on our secret tribe so I'm back to square one.

I asked Hammy and she turned out to be on my tribe so that's great news. As I spoke to people here and there I could work out who would be in what tribe by numbers alone.

For instance James and Gizmo are in tribe Voorhes (James told me this). Neil is in tribe Myers with Maniac (Neil told me this). So that would leave the other members of their tribe Vogue and Case in tribe Krueger. Perfect. I did this with the other tribes asking a few people until I had the complete list of who is in what tribe. I didn't do it alone, but James didnt help me as much as he would love to think.

After developing the full list before the game had even begun, I felt incredibly ahead of the game and now I could form some gold strategies.

There was one red light that came up in my game, Mikey. Mikey is an opinionated character, I like him and enjoy him but people could perceive him differently. Infact I knew Rob and Will had an alliance and would most likely team together as Rob is in Krueger and Will is in Myers. This worried me, that would leave hammy and Mikey on the outs. As I already knew they wanted Mikey out first (Neil had told me numerous times).

I was in a conflicted place, do I choose my secret tribe or do I choose my perhaps alliance? This was the moment when I knew what kind of game I'd be playing.

I went to Mikey, and told him that Rob and Will were working together and they should be handled with. I also went to Hammy and told her the same thing and try and approach Angel because she doesn't even know what's going on in the game.

If hammy became close with Angel it would stop Will and Rob being able to control the votes. Mikey agreed and also said "it is being delt with."

I think that from that moment, I knew that my secret tribe would be my number one. I didn't want to go to that tribal as it would be messy. I'm not telling anyone who is in what tribe, the only one who knows is James hopefully he keeps his mouth shut.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Empty Re: The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 16:04:33

Here is a run down of the best tribe in survivor history:

Dillon: An old player, nice and actually good to talk to. However I don't think he has much game, which isn't a bad thing but it's nice to be aligned with people who actually use their brain instead of being a complete stand still. Perhaps I am wrong in him though, in terms of personalities we get along really well.

Kyle: Another guy I have history with. When I first saw he used to do RPG's I thought it was a player that I had cam sex with this one time, but it wasn't...which was good because I avoided the embarrassment of seeing one another penis's especially seeing that I was young and stupid...oh I enjoyed being young and stupid those were fun. Okay, back to Kyle, it was great when I found out he was my duo because we were really vibing. I think his got some great tricks up his sleeve and I'm no she near writing him off!

Steven(muse): Meh, he was first to approach me with a great generic message. However he doesn't respond after I talk to him, his so slow, I mean I don't mind slow...in the bedroom...but slow in this game doesn't work. He has nothing to say and is generally just....eh. NEXT.

Teresa: When I saw this girl, I was just like...who is this skank. Honestly, her account was active for 2 weeks. She hasn't posted on the thread she had one post...I was just dumbfounded at where the hell she came from. I started speaking to her, first I was bombarded with the glowing red hearts around her name...I mean I don't really experience love so it was too much. She's sweet, pretty clueless in terms of game and life but sweet.

Beach: to me I never got the love for this girl, she was pretty naff. Had no actual mind of her own. I mean she was more or less a puppet to her allies game when I played with her. Sure she was good at challenges but her heart clearly isn't in this game.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 16:19:16

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mpustpgmHF1sqrty2o1_400

That's how I feel when I look at my tribe. I mean in the first challenge it took me 30minutes to set up a Skype chat. Basically I don't have access to setting up a group chat because I only have the Skype app. So I had to ask the tribe.

APPARENTLY THESE PEOPLE DONT COMMUNICATE.

None of then had one of their other added. I mean, we are in a tribe, you're telling me you have never spoke to one another? Are you people crazy? Honestly, are you crazy.

Dillon and Kyle weren't online, and I knew Dillon wouldn't be around for it as he told me.

I asked Teressa and Steven to add one another, that took 10minutes. I then asked them to add Kyle. I then asked the to create a group chat. They did that and left out Kyle. So I asked them to add Kyle. Muse creates a completely different chat with me him and Kyle. By that point in time, I was going to slam my head so far into the screen.

There was no communication, there was no anything. It was a mess. It was a joke. It was sad.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 16:30:24

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_inline_mqaqvbbwLQ1qz4rgp

That was my face, when we lost the first challenge.

Honestly, was I surprised...no. The tribe did not come together and they were still trying to get number one after it was announced we'd already lost. At that point I saw my life slip before my eyes. It was very amusing and sad.

In other news I ran the vote with an amazing flag for the useless beach to leave. Buh bye beach, unfortunately this beach wasn't made for you.

Hopefully we can get our next challenge a little bit better.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 16:50:38

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mt0rbxlqEM1ql5yr7o1_500

There's things that people need to understand, people can not go against me in this game. I can go against you. I know I will make merge, and I know that even if my secret tribe does have the lowest members, I won't be going anywhere...because unfortunately I am fabulous and you lessers will have to try harder to get the queen b out.

I've been talking to Emmy, she is super nice, I like her a lot. I like working with new people, I guess because they trust me easier? I don't know but I end up vibing with them better. So it's great she's kept me safe.

Mikey wants Voorhes to go after the Myers. Sorry Mikey, why would I do that? I'm not handing over the game to the rubbers aka you and cherry. This my game to rule, I worked out who was in the secret tribes, I will work out who does what.

Myers, probably has the strongest tribe however they are very dispensable. Hopefully they can trickle out one at a time if I have anything to do. Neil continues to play dumb, I mean who does he think his fooling that he hasn't worked out who is on his tribe? Come on, get real, we are not born yesterday we all know how you play a game. You think you are going to win, and then wam bam slam you are blindsided.

I mean Teresa is next to having to go of my tribe looses again, hopefully we don't.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 17:14:35

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_msxweguqeb1ql5yr7o1_500

That's how I felt when Teresa said "I don't have a mobile, only a house phone and a prepaid phone"

Let me explain the story, my tribe, excluding that irrelevant one, muse. We're trying to do the challenge, Teresa posted 5 times? And said "It's seriously lagging for me", Dillon responds "use your phone like me, it's faster" and she responds like that. At that point, I looked in the mirror and cried my eyes out.

I mean I had this image in my head of this girl, in an igloo typing away at this awful wind up phone that wasn't receiving signal. I think that was the moment I knew Teresa had to be put out of her misery.

My amazing voting speech was so funny I thought I would show my other tribe members Dillon and Kyle. However I posted it in the chat with Teresa in it. At that point I was pretty sure I was stupidest human being in the planet, stupider than the lady her self.

I felt bad, but then I remembered this is a game and everything I say I usually a joke.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 17:20:48

OH AND TONIGHT MY FUCKING TRIBE BETTER WIN. OTHERWISE STEVEN YOU'RE GOING HOME.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 21:14:56

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mrkykyXZJG1ql5yr7o1_r1_500

So I've been trying to dethrone the wonderful Cherry, ITunes from their tribe because to have both in merge would be exhausting for me. One of them needs to go or atleast be weakened. I also need Emmy to get closer in the game so that I don't have to go to this secret tribal thing.

So I set out a plan, what would I do in my head. Well, if I was in Kade or Fusions boots. I would befriend Emmy and take out the opposing duo. Emmy is a swing vote, you can make it 3 vs 2 with the snap of your fingers or you could make it 4 vs 1 if you want to do it now and be boring. I weighed this in my head and thought who'd be the likely member, I worked it out that it could be Kade to use this plan on.

My reason for picking Kade was simple. A. His with iTunes who has a track record of not staying loyal and is instead generally sneaky. I thought about what I would do if I was in Cherry's position, she's ready three men down on her secret tribe so there's no way in hell she's going to get out Fusion. So when Emmy goes, who's next...KADE. For the simple fact that iTunes and Cherry are friends and will choose each other over Kade, and like I said why the hell would Cherry send Fusion home and put her self four men down? It makes zero sense.

So I told Kade this, I'm just praying he works it out, if he doesn't and Emmy does go home he better pray for Jesus because Cherry will want his blood in a hot fudge Sunday with a poison cherry on top.

SNAP

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 12 Sep - 23:25:33

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mi8hos2AHN1ql5yr7o2_500

That was me when I won challenge today. I mean third time lucky but finally, FINALLY, it happened. I felt like Jesus, I honestly felt like Jesus came into my body that moment I won those rounds. Like I could hear the Virgin Mary singing, it was very holy. Hopefully I get to be Jesus again.

Anywáy, I was really pissed off when I saw my tribe had a 5 second delay. Honestly, what are you guys doing? Masturbating? Sleeping? Or both. This is a competition and if you hàvent noticed, we are the weakest tribe.

That being said, me and Dillon did smash some ass. That's the way I like it, with some sprinkles on top.

Boo'ya

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri 13 Sep - 0:02:03

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mhg7f7rdYF1ql5yr7o1_500

So I'm sitting up in my bedroom minding my damn business, when somehow Cherry comes up to me and tells me that she is working on gizmo to try and get Neil out instead of case? Like what the hell, I don't care either way but ooo boo you really thinking you and Mikey are running this shit show.

I like them both and hand on heart I'd love to work with them, but they are really jeopardising my game. Why do they think that they can just stomp around and call the shots, this isn't the Brady bunch y'all it's not that easy.

So they've got Gizmo and really I don't know if she's got anything to do with it, but if Neil goes...it wouldn't bother my game. So I tell Cherry that Neil told me he wanted Gizmo out. She then told Gizmo. Whoops. Naughty me. I mean it's true, but I promised I wouldn't tell, I guess I broke that promise..sorry Neil.

I like Neil, but honestly I can't help but feel he has some sort of problem with me. Like perhaps he laughs behind my back with others. I mean I was told he did it one time before about a jacket I was wearing by numerous people, so I kind of can't forget that. I mean if I was him, I would be obsessed with me too, I'm pretty amazingly cute and his pretty amazingly average.

Any whom in terms of Mikey and Cherry, I really need one of the gone before merge. I mean I've said I would work with them but I mean...no thanks. I only need one of you. I'm starting to think it may be impossible to get Cherry out, with the Krugers more or less coming to extinction quicker then Miley Cyrus gives a blow job it's kind of becoming impossible to be her. I mean, I might have to wave my magic wand and see if Mikey can be voted out...it wouldn't be hard. Especially when you have alliances with Hammy, Rob and Will. I know Hammy is with Angel, Mikey and Will but really it's not hard to say...wake up and smell the coffee cause you ain't winning shit without me saying so.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Mon 16 Sep - 19:30:31

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_inline_ms4ejozq3U1qz4rgp
YOU WANNA BEAT ME? YOU GOTTA WORK BITCH.

This is my motto for the rest of the game. I am here to werk. Neil you are a bitch for voting out JB he was going to be my cute ally (well truthfully he would of probably betrayed me so I'm not too upset).

Honestly I'm here minding minding my own business these last two rounds. I've had no reason to go hard, I'm just letting nature do its thing. I mean sure there's people I want out more than others, hopefully David bites the dust.

Right now I'm just working on my bonds with people. I think if you want a good alliance with someone you need to take away the game element. You need to get to know them on a personal level. That way they will feel a hella lot worse when they kick to ass out the game.

So I'm going to to carry on with that the people I'm working/talking to are Neil, Dillon, Hammy, Kyle, Cherry, Mikey, Will, Rob, Muse. I'm currently trying to get down with Lacey just so then I can be aligned or talking to more or less the whole cast lmao.

In other news poor poor Kade went home. I guess my beautiful plan on him flipping with Emmy didnt even get put to test. A shame because he was a great player, but in high sight a clear newbie with no idea how the game can take yo ass out just that quickly.

*SNATCH*

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 17 Sep - 16:07:13

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) 312utmq

MY TRIBE KEEPS SLAYING THESE LESSERS DAY BY DAY

So yet again, my fabulous tribe wins. Have to hand it to Kyle, he had that challenge on lockdown literally. We didn't just beat the other tribes, we slaughtered them. Like sending little red riding hood to the wolf without that pedophile like huntsmen.

Any whom we went from the weakest tribe to one of the strongest, that's how I like it baby. I really do like them all equally, but of course if it comes to the pipe line I know who I can trust more. I would love to dominate with us for but it's unlikely. Remember I have other close alliance members so I know have to start arranging them.

I spoke to Will and explained how such a great person Kyle is o perhaps protect Kyle a little bit as his someone I feel I can trust 100%. Neil, I like him a lot but I do not trust him. I mean I know his pushing for me and him, but there's something in the back of mind that's telling me he is playing me. I'm not stupid, I am sure he knows I've said a few things against him...it's obvious. Daniel, someone I trust, but meh.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 17 Sep - 18:22:48

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mr7pm3yAb81rgxwl8o1_400

So I'm working my ass off to get Neil to feel confident in voting out Maniac. I can't let him know that iTunes is being eliminated from the other tribe, this is what Cherry said to me. If I can get Neil to vote out maniac it makes my personal game 100% easier.

With Emmy being safe and iTunes and Maniac going home that would give my wonderful secret tribe a +1 man advantage. Of course I can't tell Neil that because he wants that idol so freaking bad. If he found out that he'd send Lacey home.

Sending Lacey home wouldn't even be that bad, sure she's in my secret tribe but she has to be the most rude person I've ever come across. Me and her used to get along, but this whole game she has completely blanked me and I've absolutely had it. If you want to keep in ignoring me Lacey do so, I will vote your ass out that fast and I won't even feel bad for it.

I was telling Neil that it would better his game getting Maniac out. I don't think I was the key person in that move, he already had some flirtatious relationship with Lacey I just gave it that extra push.

Lol baiiiiiii

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 17 Sep - 18:31:48

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mt9wkgAHv51qdcxoeo1_500
GO CALL THE POLICE, GO CALL THE GUV-A-NAH.

CAUSE CHERRY JUST INSULTED MY INTELLIGENCE. Honey, why would you lie to me and tell me that you voted iTunes when you clearly fucking did not? Are you kidding me? Are you a moron. You lied to me about something you knew I would find out on, what else have you been lying to me about? Honestly you sent Emmy home for no reason.

I am really annoyed, I liked Emmy and I wanted to work with her the fact that she's gone means I've lost my first real ally in the game. It's annoying. In a lighter light, I was having trouble wondering how I was going to blindside cherry, now I won't have a hard time doing so.

Neil voted out Maniac, his honest to me and if he voted Lacey out he wouldn't lie about it. Damn, it's the lie which is annoying me more than anything. I like you Cherry, but in this game, I call the shots and you are going home soon.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 17 Sep - 19:04:21

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mr7qgnN9CL1rvs698o7_250
UGH, TRIBE PREDATOR, SEXUAL PREDATORS LOVE ME.

So my tribe is so so. Well I'm lying its great, I can more or less sit back and drink a martini cause I'm not going anywhere. Infact I'm so fucking fabulous, I might aswel just advance to finals now.

I mean I have two of my number one ally's, Dillon and Neil. I then have my two side dishes Mikey and Steven. I really doubt they're going to be smart enough to get me out, why would they? I'm the eye candy of this game. Plus I'm running this game like Im god.

I guess my confessionals have really lacked in the comical sense, I guess I'm actually playing instead of being funny. I mean I always find people who play with me, know that I am actually a very good player. When people bash the way I play, they clearly don't know how I play.

I mean look, right now I am sitting in a great position. I have a solid 5 alliance deal with me, Steven, Dillon, Neil, and Lacey. If I need to blindside one of them, I can use Mikey and Angel. It's really not that hard.

Then you have the other tribe who I can also work on getting iTunes, Fusion and Cherry out. Hammy, Will, Kyle and Rob 4 people I've already set up deals with now all I need to do is get Neil to push them together because he can think his in control. It's that easy.

From an outsiders point of view, Im doing nothing, but really I'm doing everything. The cast are like the monopoly characters, and Im the ducking board.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 17 Sep - 19:19:42

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mrqla6v8F51ql5yr7o1_400
OOO NOW THIS GAME IS GETTING INTERESTING.

So apparently the fabulous elite rubber known as Mikey...wants to go after my tribe? Ex-fucking-scuse me? Who said you can play this game against me? I did not give permission.

Apparently his gone to Neil and offered this: Neil, Lacey, Angel, Mikey align take out Dillon (cause him and Neil have past issues), Steven and me. It's the best move for Neil apparently. However I beg to differ.

Mikey came to me and said he wanted to get Neil out, i said it would be impossible but I didn't not entertain the idea of Mikey running the tribe. He wants me to take out Dillon, His reasons being we're not in the same tribe. Right okay, problem is Dillon is my guy and I know Steven wouldn't betray me so I'm not voting his out either.

Infact, lets make this interesting, I don't care about secret tribes anymore. Why? Because even if we go to that tribal council I will not be going anywhere, I can guarantee that. I will vote out that person called gizmo or what ever her name is. So no Mikey, I'm not falling for your crap. Ashame infact, because I was actually going to have a hard time getting rid of you...i was even going to vote Angel instead of you...now I think I will change that idea.

I also found out Emmy voted Jake, so perhaps Cherry wasn't lying to me which is I guess fine. However I still want her gone.

I do like Mikey & Cherry, but I guess in this game...I won.

(I should've written this in the first confessional, but please do not get offended by anything I write. It is just for laughs and I like everyone in the game but if you get offended then take some meds)

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Tue 17 Sep - 19:37:25

Keep up the good work. They're a good read. <3
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 19 Sep - 12:55:26

Sorry what was that? I don't win challenges? I don't slay lessers? Go and cash that cheque because I promise you it will bounce. The fact I won immunity shows people Im not all what they think...I'm 10x better.

Hammy was like "you have to promise me if I keep you, you won't get rid if Mikey". I said sure. Yeah bitch, er no. How dare you even say that to me, black mailing me ain't cute boo. Infact isn't your allegiance supposed to be with me and Dillon, Mikey wants Dillon out but you are willing to save him? What are you? What are you...honestly.

I didn't just win it, i slayed life's. I was fastest most of every time, and when I saw someone was getting that top spot on the opposite tribe...no, time fir you to go. I couldn't let Cherry in for another round, she would've saved Mikey and well the plan is for him to leave...thank you very much but buh bye.

Now I know I wasn't going, so I didn't even have to win it but it was more about me laying down the law. I am here to win this game, so you better try harder at getting me out y'all.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 19 Sep - 13:07:38

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mmuxatorXq1ql5yr7o1_500
BYE MIKEY, HAVE FUN IN JURY...O WAIT.

Mikey was trying to push me to vote for Steven or Dillon. I was just amazed at what a stupid thing to say, like come on, really? Im going to vote out the two people who are in my tribe and I know I can trust. I turned the tables and said the exact same thing (that I wanted to vote out Angel) but he didn't want to do that.

I mean I have to say, it was Neil who did the dirty work in that vote. It was like a witch hunt for him and you know what, I'm going to keep it like that for a few rounds. I feel like Neil is the kind of player who likes to think he is the king, he can be the king but I'm the queen and queens always live longer than kings. He wouldn't admit it but he loves calling the shots and thinking he runs the game, that's sweet but really I run the show I'm just letting you do that.

iTunes is gone on the other tribe which I also arranged, but I'll let Neil take credit fir that one too. I mean he wanted Cherry but I told him iTunes is a better fit for this round because his good at challenges. So his going and I'm not too upset, we were supposed to be working together but he really hasn't helped me in anyway so lol bai.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 19 Sep - 13:38:43

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mi91j4Oscx1ql5yr7o1_500
NOW THIS IS PERSONAL.

So just as everything is about yo go to plan, people decide that class is not a characteristic they choose to have. Mikey and Noah (the two recent rejects) decide to humiliate someone. Real classy guys, I'm glad you were brought up with so much "elite" class.

Poor Hammy/Tyler/Kristy/Ellen, she didn't deserve that one bit. I'm not sitting here defending her fir what she did, granted that was wrong. However I feel there is a way you go around things, and that's not how you do it. To think not longer than an hour ago she was defending Mikey and asking him not to eliminate him and then he does this? Wow. That's cute.

Infact I'm done with the bullshit. I'm going to lay it down because I didn't get to say what I wanted to say:

Mikey, you had no problem knowing she was using fake pictures until you were eliminated. Don't sit there and act like what you did was right. It wasn't. If you were as real as you claim to be you would of brought it up as soon as you found out not when you were 2minutes away from leaving the game. Fact. Instead you chose to bring it out when you was leaving, making you an extreme bad loser. I also have no doubt you went for her because she eliminated you in immunity.

Noah, what you did was wrong. I really hope you're as sorry as you claimed to be because what you did was try and humiliate someone. So don't tell me you didn't because your Facebook was posted or w.e, I don't give a shit of your Facebook was posted. If I saw that I would of said the same damn thing, ITS WRONG. If you were a nice person, you would tell her privately, save them the expense of the whole board knowing. That's what I would do, but I guess that's what's different between me and you,mi choose not to bully people and make them feel wrong, I treat everyone with respect no matter what.

Oh and to the person who sent it around or to anyone else who was some how involved I'm sure you will read this because you most likely have no life so this ones for you. You are 10x more disgusting than the other two. They actually had the balls to atleast say it to her. You however, chose to laugh behind their back and join almost a real nasty high school cliche.
Infact it's people like you that make me hate this place. You all sit there and have little bitching sessions about people, it's the most pathetic thing ive ever seen. You worship 'Mean Girls' because in high school you was never a Regina, you were probably the fat one who ate their feelings or you were not even relevant to be given a title. Now you're somewhere where you finally have the chance to get something you longed for so badly, popularity. People won't have to see you and you can easily lie about what you have because you think that is what gets you popularity, it might do here because well half of the people are as stupid and materialistic as you are (not to mention they also lie). Grow up already, this place isn't the place for you to live your fetish of being Regina George, so give it up.

If anyone has a problem with anything I've said, you can send me a pm or even write a thread about it, I don't care. I know who I am, I am comfortable in my own skin and I know what I have in life too. Infact wait, I have a lot of things in my life, a lot. However I don't use what I have to make friendships, I use my personality and that doesn't involve bitching.

If you would like to challenge me in that concept, post 5 things you know about me in real life. Go on, try me.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu 19 Sep - 20:06:35

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_lil5jil0Z51qzvjq3o1_500
I MAKE IT BUBBLE UP, CALL ME THE BUBBLER.

Cause I just turned this game upside down. So I went against my alliance to keep Cherry in. It's big move, possibly the biggest of the game yet but I believe there's no need to wait to make these big moves...nows the chance.

So my reasons for voting Cherry last vote were a little bit muddled. I think I wanted to keep the general cast happy as I'm pretty sure they all want her gone from what as been said. However I didn't understand why they wanted her gone. She's not a threat. She's not got a lot of power in the game. She's not that great at immunity challenges. And she's generally alone. Why would I want to vote that person out when there's Rob, someone who I don't really know where his at because his part of the alliance, he might choose Will, Lacey, Neil over some of my alliance like Dillon, Kyle and Steven. So in reality for my game...it's better.

My whole general thought process is Cherry is someone who I can't see betraying me before I betray her. She wouldn't vote the person who just more or less saved her ass from going home. With Cherry comes Noah, and with two people come two votes. Two votes means I run the game. I was getting bored of doing what Neil wanted everyone to do. I mean I feel like that's happened for a rather long time. How does getting Cherry out benefit my game? It doesn't, it benefits Neil's because then after Noah goes his in full control of votes and I can't have that.

Yes I'm working with Neil soon, but at the end of the day you play this game for yourself not your opponent. I was talking to Dillon about turning on the others and his response generally surprised me, he said he didn't want to go against Neil because he just "patched thing up". To me that spoke volumes. If Neil can some how make Dillon change his opinion on him and make him full heartedly not want to vote him out...who else does he have? Will, Lacey, Rob, Angel I know he has them, but I under estimated how much he has these people. They won't vote him out, and by that he'd run the game and I would be his side kick so when he takes me to finals he gets to sit there and gloat and say how he ran the whole game, and I can't have that.

So me bringing Cherry gives me Kyle, Steven, Cherry, Dillon, Noah that's 5 votes + my self and that...that is something you can't beat.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Sun 22 Sep - 19:07:48

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mtcq7huyy01ql5yr7o1_500
PURPLE ROCK....I HAVE TO CHOOSE A ROCK?

So my face when I saw the votes tied was laughing, then when I read the damn twist that I'd be picking out a damn purple rock my face dropped faster than Lindsey Lohans career.

I mean no ones exactly going to be rooting for the bitch that put their alliance in that mess. Apart from Cherry the others would perhaps laugh at me. Infact I can see this getting me a few razzie nominations as the worst move ever made in the history of my gaming experience.

You have to laugh about it really, if it happens, it happens you took a risk, it didn't work, it flopped. It just sucks that I will be leaving this game in this manner. Like Jesus Christ I was running shit. I'm sure Kyle and Lacey have both been playing great games but I'm simply fantastic.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Sun 22 Sep - 19:28:45

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_lsvpbcfhVa1ql5yr7o1_400
DYING AT ME STAYING.

I cannot even grasp the fact that I picked the right rock and Lacey and Kyle went home. I mean god must be really fuming right now but I'm pretty sure satan I'd loving it. It's pretty hilarious that it was me who put them in that mess and now they're the ones leaving the game. I'm sure everyone who has an evil streak in them loved it, and if you didn't it's probably because you liked the other players better than me.

When i found out Lacey and Kyle would be leaving the game I was upset. I mean Kyle was one of my main allies and Lacey was a great vote and person in general. However when I took two steps back, I've realised that I have got about +3 votes and well that makes me a strong player.

I am sure the others are so upset with dear Cherry being in the game. Get over it. They will have no choice but to be with me because you can bitch about my move in your confessional all you want. However you can't do shit about it.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Mon 23 Sep - 18:27:11

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) Tumblr_mspmwoXtH41ql5yr7o1_500
ITS THE WEEKEND, GIVE ME A BREAK

So Fusion code was eliminated from the game, that was a real sad moment for me because me and him spoke so much. Like he was my right hand guy. Okay clearly I'm being sarcastic. However when the vote was going down everyone was set on getting fusion out, but pretending to vote Noah so he'd use his idol.

Lmao at the thirst from them for me to roll over and instantly assume that they don't have the idol. Bitch I know either Will or Neil have it. So they want everyone to play dead and say oh we are voting Noah etc etc etc.

So me being me, Harley, I tell Noah that I managed to steer the vote away from him and onto fusion. I mean of course it's a slight lie, but it's not really they did want to vote Noah out originally but I said one thing about the idol and they were on to fusion. My whole reason for telling Noah this is because even though I am sure he is out next round, he will think I have his back and I'm really rooting for him. Like I always say, keep your friends close and your enemy's closer.

You never know when the tables van turn so it's better to be on good terms with everyone in this game, cause then when it does happen, I'm good.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next