Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Booth

Go down

Voting Booth Empty Voting Booth

Post by Danielisthebest Tue 10 Sep - 23:10:50

I vote out Beachybooboo

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Voting Booth Empty Re: Voting Booth

Post by Danielisthebest Wed 11 Sep - 22:42:28

I am voting Teresabooboo

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Tue 17 Sep - 22:52:28

I am voting that parasite Mikey.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Fri 20 Sep - 1:29:38

I vote Fusion.

Sucks voting you out, I have gotten so used to playing with you, that I have never played against you. <3

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Sat 21 Sep - 18:05:32

The Augustine Mansion

Early July 10th, 2011 Nathan awoke to two vehicles parked in his drive-way. In the Jeep Pilot sat Dillon in the driver’s seat. Haley, Rachel, Hannah, and he would be riding in the vehicle. In the other Suburban sat Justin, Brian, Ethan, Tonya, Katy and Kaitlyn. It was all of their senior year and they planned on taking a trip to Augustine Mansion. The mansion was known for its mysterious happenings ever since the 1800’s.
Rachel was the one who setup the trip, because in the late 1900’s her mother went there and didn’t come back….

As they were riding down the road they saw a homeless man. Katy mooned him and he jumped onto the back of the suburban!!!! The suburban swerved off the road and onto a dirt path slinging the man’s body across the road. “Oh my god!!!”, “He is dead you idiot!!!” Tonya yelled as she smacked Justin across the face. Everyone looked at the body from inside the suburban as Dillon’s jeep zoomed off the road.

“What was all that about?” Dillon asked. “A freaking homeless man jumped on the back of the suburban!!!!” Kaitlyn screamed. Ethan said, “Its ok baby I will protect you” he said as he grabbed Kaitlyn. Ethan and Kaitlyn had been going out since the start of senior year, and they couldn’t be happier about their relationship, but Kaitlyn’s friends could…

Dillon’s group laughed at it and said the guy was still breathing that they should leave him some money and get going. Justin pulled out his wallet and gave the man 1,000 dollars.  Justin was known to have lots of money.  “Dude, are you stupid don’t give him that much!!!!” Dillon responded.  Hannah quickly added, “Let’s look through his wallet!!!!!” She snatched it out of his pocket and read his drivers license. “His name is John. He lives at 119 Augustine Drive, I wonder where that is?” Hannah stated. Haley and Rachel laughed at Brian and Katy, and Ethan and Kaitlyn. “Those love birds need to get a room!” The group finally took off to the mansion.

As they arrived about seven hours later they were surprised to see that the mansion was decorated and nicely furnished. There was no speck of dust anywhere, which they thought was very odd. “It looks as if someone lives here,” Nathan said. “Its kind of creepy,” Rachel said to Nathan. As they rummaged through the estate, they all went and picked out their bedroom. As the sun fell, the kids were so scared it wasn’t even funny. Tonya and Hannah both cried their selves to sleep.

Rachel couldn’t sleep at all that night. She decided to go downstairs to take a sleeping pill. As she was walking down the stairs she heard a noise coming from the billiard room. She then started to get scared. She went down the hall toward the billiard room. She peaked around the corner into the room, the lights were on but no one was in the room. As she turned around someone was standing behind her!!

“Oh my God Ethan you scared me to death!” Rachel screamed tears running down from her eyes, onto her red cheeks. “Oops, I was just going to play a joke on you, I heard you get up and I took the other stairway down here, turned on the light, and hid.” Ethan laughed. “You are such a jerk and you wonder why I broke up with you!” Rachel said as she ran off into the kitchen.

As Rachel hurried away all Ethan could think about was why Rachel and him ended their 7 month relationship. Kaitlyn wasn’t like Rachel. He loved Rachel, Kaitlyn is just good for the sex, but Rachel actually meant something to him. Ethan decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette. He went to open the door and it was locked from the outside. “What’s going on?” he asked to himself. He then went to the other doors and windows; all were locked! He was really freaked out then. He ran up the stairs and as soon as he got to the top someone in a mask kicked him down the stairs! He tumbled down, and got to his feet barely able to move. He ran to the conservatory and locked the door behind him. He pulled out his cell phone and it said no service. “Oh my God I’m about to die, I have to do something.” But it was to late the killer busted open the door and pushed him into the heated glass welder, he cried loudly as he was being burnt. Sadly after 23 whole seconds Ethan was burnt crisp.

Kaitlyn awoke to see her boyfriend wasn’t in bed. She went downstairs and asked her friends if they have seen Ethan. They all responded no, and that they thought he was asleep. Kaitlyn then asked the group if anyone wanted to go down to the conservatory, because she knew Ethan liked it down there, and she was scared to go by herself. Only Katy and Brian actually wanted to go down in the dark rooms below ground. As they went down the stairs they smelt smoke. “What the fuck, something is burning!” Katy said. They got to the bottom and down there it stunk so bad that Kaitlyn was gagging. They noticed a door was kicked down. “Hmm, I wonder who kicked this door down.” Katy wondered to herself. They decided to go in the room and they then realized it was the conservatory. They all looked around until Brian saw the welder. “Oh my God, He is in here!!!!” Brian yelled and turned the machine off. But, it was too late, Ethan was dead, and little did they know at noon, another victim would be claimed…

As the three of them returned from the underground basement they all three where crying. They told everyone what had happened, and they all immediately wanted to go home. Tonya ran to the front door and tried to open it but it wouldn’t budge. “Guys, I think we are locked in!” Tonya cried. “No, there has got to be a way out of here, I can’t do this guys I am too scared!” Haley screamed. “Oh my gosh all this is a reality show, Ethan isn’t dead he is probably hidden somewhere watching us,” Hannah said calmly, you all are big babies!  “Get a life Hannah this is all real,” Kaitlyn responded, “this is all real and we know it, we all are going to die unless we fight this!” “When I die I will believe it!” Hannah responded.  

Hannah ran away from the group angry that no one thought her theory was right. I cannot believe this; she thought to herself, it can’t be real. Why would someone want to hurt us? As she pondered, she decided to go up into her room and take a nap. As she lay there she heard some noise coming from the closet. She got up, and yelled, “hey, is it my turn? I am ready to get off the show and this old house stinks!” Just as she opened the closet the murderer jumped out on top of her. She kicked him in the stomach and he fell off of her. She ran toward her bedroom door to get away from him. She grabbed her laptop and ran towards the end of the hall. She climbed up the stairs and opened the hatch. As soon as she got her torso through, the psycho stabbed her in the leg. She managed to kick him with her other leg and he fell down the stairs. She ran into the hatch and locked the door. She could not feel any pain from her leg, she only felt fear. She ran and hid behind an old mirror. She heard the person kicking and stabbing the hatch door. She saw a hand come through it and unlock it! She silently cried in fear.  He yelled at her, even though he could not see her.  She decided to move behind some stacked boxes. As she moved she saw that Tonya was on Instant Messenger. She looked down in fear at her laptop because she knew the dingy sound was coming. DING!!!! It rang and the killer jumped on the boxes and she took off through the door. But he grabbed her head and pulled her back into the hatch. He stabbed her back and she screamed. He then continuously stabbed her in the back and then he left……

Hmm, I wonder why Hannah won’t answer maybe I need to go check on her? Tonya asked to herself. She wanted to go check on Hannah but was too afraid. Maybe her crush, Justin would go with her? “Justin lets go check on Haley.” Tonya told Justin. “Ok let’s go!” As they walked up to the third story of the manor, they noticed a picture on the wall of a little kid with the name John under it. “Hmm… that kids cute.” Tonya said to Justin.
As they reached the third story, Justin decided to make a stop at his room which was right next to the stairwell. As soon as he went in he noticed that all his things were gone! He told Tonya and they decided to go look in the other rooms to see if the stuff was gone from their rooms, and they were.

As they went into Hannah’s wing of the long hallway they noticed blood drippings on the floor. “Oh no, Hannah!” Justin screamed as he ran into her room. She wasn’t there. “Here the blood is leading to the attic.  She might still be alive just bleeding, we need to go up there.” Tonya told Justin. As they ran up the attic stairway all they noticed was the significant amount of blood. As soon as they arrived in the attic they saw the beautiful lifeless body of Hannah lying there on the floor. “No, God please no, Hannah wake up!!! God Please!” Justin cried for his friend. “She is gone Justin,” Tonya interrupted sobbing. “Why did he do this??? I am going to kill him!” Justin furiously cried.

As they left the body in the attic, Justin was so mad. They went down into the
living room, and Tonya blurted out that Hannah was up in the attic asleep. “What do you mean asleep?” Haley asked. “Haley, she is dead!” Tonya said. “Wow, we all are going to die in this house!!” Brian said sarcastically. “Not if we fight this guy, which I plan to do!” Nathan screamed out.

Suddenly the lights went off and someone’s cell phone rang. “Oh my gosh you have service!” Kaitlyn asked while yelling. “Oh yay, it might be my parents!” Tonya cried. As she answered she said hello. “Do you like to play games?” The voice asked. “Who is this?” Tonya replied. “Answer the question little miss priss.” The voice answered back. Tonya didn’t answer. “Ok, since you will not answer me, we will play this game. Katy is in the basement tied up with a bomb on her head, you have to go down there alone    deactivate the bomb and save Katy.” “If you don’t within 6 minutes the mansion will blow up, and all of you will die.” Tonya then hung up.

“Guys that was the killer!” Tonya cried. He wants me to go alone to the basement and save Katy.” Just then the lights came on and sure enough Katy was gone. With not many minutes to spare, Tonya takes off to run down the basement stairs and save her. As she got to the bottom of the staircase she immediately saw Katy at the end of the basement hall. She ran up to her and immediately started ripping the cords of the bomb, which made the bomb go off.  She untied Katy and they were both about to go back upstairs when the killer tackled Tonya. Katy took off up the stairs leaving Tonya to die. Katy was gone and Tonya was getting beat up. Tonya then bit the killer’s arm as hard as she could eventually bringing blood. She took out of the basement hallway and went right into the conservatory where Ethan died the night before. She kicked out the window and got almost all the way out but the killer grabbed her by the ankle and sawed it off. She screamed and cried but managed to hop to the living room’s outside patio. She knocked on the windows and the doors and Justin immediately saw her and tried to open the window and the door to let her in. Just about the time when she was crying up against the window and holding her hand against the window against Justin’s hand; she sobbed I have always loved you, and that was it. The killer tackled her and gutted her like a fish.

The group cried in horror as Justin told them about Tonya. They all tried to piece together the facts of why the killer targeted them. The only thing they could come up with was maybe a high school grudge. They then decided they would throw a party that night celebrating the lives of Ethan, Hannah, and Tonya.  

Later on that night as the party started the person that knew each one of them the most, gave a speech about the dead people’s lives. Nathan gave a speech about his cousin Tonya, Haley gave a speech about Hannah, and Kaitlyn gave a speech about Ethan. As the group was partying, they ran out of wine. Brian told the group he had to go to the bathroom. But decided he was thirsty. He went down in the basement and got into the wine cellar. He looked for his favorite wine, AustoLauratis but he couldn’t find it. He was mad. He looked around for a new wine and then he heard a wine bottle break. “What the heck,” he said out loud.  “Katy is that you?” he asked the anonymous sound. “No I am your worst nightmare!” The voiced screamed back. Just then the crazy person jumped out and stabbed him with the broken wine bottle. “Wow, Brian said laughing, because he couldn’t feel it because he was so drunk. “Katy stop!” Brian said back. “I’m not Katy, the killer stated as he slung the broken glass at Brian’s face. “That hurt you fag!” Just then the killer stuck a needle into Brian’s eye. Brian screamed in pain. Suddenly he pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and stuck it onto Brian’s mouth. “This is rat poison son, got any last goodbyes?” The killer asked Brian. Brian said yes, and punched the psycho in the face. He tried to run, but it was to late the poison was in his system, and Brian was dead.

The next day after everyone awoke they realized Brian was gone. The killer must have got him they thought. Katy cried as she told the group she wanted to go search for Brian’s body. This time everyone wanted to go down and search throughout the house with Katy for Brian’s body. “Where did he say he was going?” Katy asked the group. “He said he had to go to the restroom, and then he vanished.” Rachel replied. “Ok we need to check every bathroom in the house!” Justin told the group. The group split up. Dillon, Rachel, and Nathan went down into the basement while Justin, Haley, Kaitlyn, and Katy went through the upstairs bathrooms.

Katy’s group didn’t find Brian in any of the bathrooms. They decided to search the other rooms. On the other hand, Dillon, Rachel, and Nathan almost puked when they stepped into the basement. “Eww, it smells so bad down here!” Rachel said. “Hmm… I think the smell is coming from the Wine Cellar, Let’s go check it out.” Dillon said. They all three stepped into the wine cellar and noticed how creepy the room was. The lights were blinking on and off and the room sort of looked like a library with rows of wine shelves back and forth throughout the room. They all walked down through the aisles and noticed a puddle of blood in one of the aisles. “Oh my gosh Dillon check this out!” Rachel said as she was freaking out. Dillon ran over to Nathan and Rachel to see the blood trail. “Wow, let’s follow it!” Dillon exclaimed. They followed the trail and it led to a door at the end of the aisle. Nathan slowly turned the knob. It was locked. “Hold on, I can pick it.” Nathan told both of them. He picked it and the group went in it. It was a small tunnel. The group walked slowly through it. It was a long tunnel. They finally made it to the end and there was a bed. A doll lay on the bed. There were two little needles through the eyes. “Oh my god!” Rachel yelled scared. On the other end of the wall was a door. They went through it. They were shocked by what they saw. Bodies, stacked almost all the way to the ceiling. Among the bodies were some familiar faces. “Oh my gosh, it’s Harley from school!” Rachel screamed! “Is-is t-hat Br-ia-n?!” Rachel stuttered while crying. “Fuck it is!” Dillon yelled suddenly getting creeped out. “We have got to get the fuck out of here!” Nathan yelled.

The group ran throughout the tunnel trying to get to the end and out of this place. They ran to tell the rest about their recent discoveries. As they were running Rachel noticed an envelope sealed on the floor. It was from Augustine State Penitentiary. It was addressed to, 119 Augustine Drive. “Oh my God, guys I know who is doing this to us!” Rachel told the guys. Suddenly the killer jumped out of one of the tunnel doors and grabbed Rachel. Rachel screamed! “Let go of me!” Rachel cried. The killer had a blade. Dillon noticed that the killer didn’t look that strong, and he believed he and Nathan could take him down. Dillon and Nathan charged toward the killer, to have the killer cut them both. Nathan got a slit across the face, but Dillon had a wound on his chest. The killer punched them both. As they were getting up, Rachel was in the killers arms. The killer held up the blade and held it across her throat. “No!!! Have Mercy!!!” Rachel screamed. But the killer had her and the killer didn’t believe in mercy. He slit her throat. And Rachel lay bleeding to death. “T-T-ell my dad I love him, and thanks for trying to save me. The killer is…” Rachel then died.

Dillon and Nathan didn’t have time to think about Rachel, they just knew they had to get out of the basement. They ran through the tunnel and up the stairs and suddenly were in the upstairs hallway. They ran into the bathroom and locked the door. They stayed in there until they heard some yelling later on. On the other hand, the other group was playing around in the rooms. Justin, Haley, Kaitlyn, and Katy were screaming and yelling.

As they were walking throughout the hallway they heard a loud noise coming from the room at the end of the hallway. “What is that?” Kaitlyn asked. “I don’t know, but let’s go check it out!” Katy enthusiastically screamed. “I don’t know about this…” Haley replied.  “Come on, what’s the worse that could happen?” Katy asked the group. “Ok, I am in.” Haley said. The teens went into the room and saw a figure in the corner. “Umm, Brian?” Katy asked. “No, it is me you little whore!” The killer jumped out and revved up the chainsaw. The teens ran screaming passing the bathroom door. Kaitlyn and Haley tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked. Suddenly, Nathan and Dillon opened the door and pulled Kaitlyn and Haley in. Katy and Justin were rapidly being pursued by the killer. Katy tripped and fell, but Justin picked her up, and ran towards the stairs. The killer caught up to them and pushed Justin down the stairs. Justin tumbled to the bottom and was knocked out. The killer grabbed Katy with one hand and held the chainsaw in the other. “Please, please don’t kill me!” she cried. “You can beg and plead all you want, but you are dying today!” The killer yelled in her face. The killer picked up the chainsaw and held it to her throat. “No!!!!!” Katy cried in horror as the killer lifted the chainsaw and attempted to saw her head off. All of a sudden, Kaitlyn karate chopped the killer over the rails, but the killer turned around just in time for Katy to get away. “Oh Kaitlyn, it wasn’t your time, why did you interfere!” The killer then slung the weapon across her throat, and 5 seconds later, Kaitlyn’s head was on the floor. Katy, Dillon, Nathan, and Haley ran down the stairs and they picked up Justin and ran into the basement. They ran through the wine cellar, passing a blood trail.  “Oh my god, I can’t do this!” Katy yelled. “Come on Katy we have to go!” Haley yelled. Haley, Justin, and Katy had no clue where the guys were taking them, but they knew it had to be a good way to go; it might even get them out of this place. Nathan and Dillon then stopped, and turned toward them; “Ok guys this is a narrow tunnel that we went through, don’t freak out, the smell is horrible, and there is a lot of dead bodies.” Dillon told them. “There might be a way out this way!”  Nathan said.

Dillon turned the knob and walked in. Haley was so scared. “Ok, guys lets get through this and come out alive!” Justin cried. The teens ran through the cave, until they came to a turning point. “Let’s go straight, I think we have a better chance of surviving going that way.” Katy said, scared for her life. The group kept going straight, and ran into a small nook. “What is this?” Justin asked. It had dirt walls, and a nook seat, with a small window at the top. “It just might be our way out!” Dillon told the group. “Or it could be a trick!” Nathan said. “Naw, it can’t be”, Katy said, “Help me up.” Dillon and Haley lifted Katy up and Katy looked out the window. “Wow it’s like a lake.” Katy said. She pulled and tugged on the window, and then took her shoe off and hit at it. It wouldn’t budge. “Guys, it will not open, there is no-.” Just then the killer opened the window, and threw a rope around Katy’s neck. She screamed, which made Dillon and Haley let go of her. She was being suffocated, everyone thought, until the killer pulled her body through the small window. “Oh my gosh!” Nathan screamed. “I told you it wasn’t a good idea!” The group just stood there in awe and amazement, then something gruesome happened. The killer threw Katy’s arm through the window. “Wow that’s something you don’t see everyday!” Justin laughed, trying to make everyone feel better, but it didn’t work. The group didn’t feel that good. They just sat in the nook and waited. The hoped someone would come looking for them, but deep down, they knew they were goners. “Hey guys this seat area is quite hollow, it feels weird.” Justin said. “Umm, it might be a door.” Haley said to him laughing in excitement. Nathan got up from the ground and took the cushion off. “Oh my god it has hinges!” Nathan enthusiastically yelled. The guys lifted the door open, and noticed it was another staircase deep down in to it. “Umm guys, I am scared it’s like really far into the ground.” Haley said. “Come on Haley, it might be our way out of here.” Justin told her. She then agreed to go down with all of them, she was scared and particularly thought the killers target was just the women.

They reached the bottom, and noticed it was really odd. There were three doors, one was blue, one was red, and one was yellow. This was really freaky to them. They went through the yellow one first, and it was a bathroom, and there was a toothbrush and some bathroom supplies in there. It was tidy, like someone had been living down there. They walked out the door, and went into the blue door. It was a bedroom. There was a woman asleep on the bed! A porn movie was playing! Haley whispered, oh my gosh lets get out of here!!” The group ran out the door, and into the red one. Once they were in there, they were amazed. The room stunk so badly, and there where glass cans full of eyes and other limbs.  “Oh no this is horrible!” Haley cried. Just then, the woman burst into the room.  “Who are you,” the woman asked, “are you here to kill me?” The teens looked at her, she was a little loopy they thought, but maybe she was in the same boat as them. “My name is Alyce, and yall are travelers, right.” she asked. “Umm yeah and what are you?” Justin asked. “Long story, but I will help yall get out of here; he is looking for all of yall.” Alyce told them as she grabbed a weapon.  

“Once a long time ago, my friends and I came here, and see he killed them all, except for me, and he used me as a sex slave, a maid, and a cook,” she told them, “we discovered this place down here, and there is a way out, because my boyfriend, Chance got out, and never returned to save me.” Alyce told them about how he killed her friends, and Justin rambled on about how their friends got killed.  She took them into the stinky bathroom and opened up a cabinet.  The group looked on in awe because they where amazed to what they saw! It was a tunnel, but it didn’t go down into the ground it went up! “Hey I will be right back I left the rope that get us up there.” Alyce told them. She went into the underground kitchen and grabbed the roped, just in time to see the killer. “What are you doing Alyce?” The killer asked. “Umm… Nothing John…” Alyce said in a scared voice. “Baby I know they are down here, and your helping them aren’t you!” John yelled at her. “No… I w-was ta-king the-m to you.” she said. “You lying cunt”, John said as he snatched the rope from her. He grabbed her arm and punched her in the face. “Baby no!” she cried. He proceeded to tie the rope around her neck. She then bit him in the arm. He finally got the rope tied and tugged it into the hall area. He dragged her by her neck and told her to tell him where they where. She gave in and said the bathroom. He drug her into the bathroom and noticed they where all standing there scared. He then slung the rope off the ground with Alyce still hanging on by her neck. She screamed in pain as she got slung onto Justin, which pushed them both into the shaft, breaking Alyce’s neck, and Justin was at the bottom about to drown in a sewer full of dead bodies. He didn’t have anything to grab onto. He struggled to stay above the sewer water choking from the smell and then he disappeared under the water…

The killer looked at all of them, and started to speak. “Well well well, look who we have here.” The dumb gold digger, the smart snob, and the athletic hero. “Well I got news for you. You are all going to die!” The killer than grabbed an axe. Nathan grabbed Haley to shield her from the psycho; Dillon jumped onto the killer and tried to choke him, while Nathan tried to grab the axe. “Haley run!” Nathan yelled at her. She immediately ran and grabbed the rope and tried to maneuver her way up the hatch. Meanwhile, the killer got Dillon off of him, and swung the axe toward Nathan. Nathan jumped backward and Dillon jumped into the hatch. “Haley go faster we have to get out. Just then Nathan kicked the killer in his balls, making him fall instantly. Nathan jumped into the hatch and grabbed the rope he started climbing, noticing they had to climb the rope up three stories. The killer jumped into the hatch, pulling on Nathans leg. “Let go of me you bastard!” Nathan said as he kicked at him. “You’re not living today kid! Im gonna gut you like a fish, and eat you like you were some hot fried chicken!” The killer tugged at Nathans pants. The killer had dropped the axe, into the sewage; it landed on Justin head, cutting a huge cut into his skull. “Oh my god!” Haley cried trying to get faster. Nathan finally got the murderer off of him, and punched him in the face. “Dillon, give me your pocket knife.” Nathan told him. Dillon threw the knife down and Nathan began to cut the rope. The killer started to maneuver his self down the rope trying to get back in the room, but it was to late, the rope fell loose and the killer went tumbling down into the sewer. He played dead until they got out and then, he pushed a brick and opened up a secret passage and got out….

5 Months Later
Nathan, Haley, and Dillon all moved into an apartment together after Graduation. Haley woke up, and walked into the living room. “Guys wake up!” she yelled at the men. There was a note saying they had to go get some groceries. Haley smelt a stink and walked out into the hallway. She heard a loud noise. She looked down the hallway from her doorway. She went down the hallway toward the noise, realizing it was coming from the elevator.  She walked slowly toward the elevator, and the noise became louder. “Oh my god! No!” she screamed as she saw an arm stuck in the door, preventing it from closing. “Oh god he is coming back!” she cried. She slowly opened the door and saw something shocking, a decapitated head. She screamed when she turned it over, because she recognized the face. It was Dillon. She ran toward the apartment, and pulled out her cell phone. She called Nathan and all she got was the voice mail.

“Hi this is Nathan you know what to do! Oh and if this is Haley we are just at the grocery store you will be alright! “

She decided to leave a message. “Nathan please hurry up and get home! Dillon is dead!” She cried into the phone. She decided it would be best if she left the apartment and went to her parent’s home. She went to grab her coat out of her closet. She opened the door, and there lay Nathan dead lying on the closet floor. There were no wounds, just his lifeless body laying there.

Suddenly, she heard a noise from the laundry room. She ran towards the room. The killer had Haley’s clothes iron, and it was smoking hot. The killer swung at Haley. She dodged it, and backed all the way into her room. She was perched up against her dresser when she noticed that she still had a little hope.  She slowly put her hand into her lingerie drawer which had a gun in it.  She slowly pulled the gun out, and dodged the iron one last time. “I’m not scared any more bitch!” she cried as she pulled the gun out and pulled the trigger three times. He lay there dead.  She left the room and called the cops. She was happy that it was finally over.  She went to her closet, and noticed Nathan was moving.  “N-Nathan I thought you were dead!” she cried onto him.  “Well I thought I was too, he umm stabbed me in my liver.” She finally saw the wound that she didn’t see earlier. She cried and asked him not to die. “I-t is too late, Haley. You were a good friend and I wi…” he faded out as she sobbed crying and screaming no…

The cops arrived and pulled the two bodies away.   She just sat there in that room remembering all of her friends, and the more she thought about it, the bitterer she became.  She took out her phone and dialed her mom’s number. “Mom, it’s Haley, I am going back to the mansion…” Haley smirks. THE END.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Sun 22 Sep - 19:25:25

I vote Noah.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Mon 23 Sep - 22:27:13

I am voting Neil. This is what happens when you try to impeach your King...you get beheaded mother fucker.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Tue 24 Sep - 15:05:29

Vote Neil

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Tue 24 Sep - 22:10:09

I vote out Will. I'm sure you're gonna try to cut the King. Well you can be beheaded too honey.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Wed 25 Sep - 23:33:02

I am voting out Muze tonight. Bro you were my knight. You were my number 2. You chose to try to overthrow the King & his Queen therefore you are being beheaded tonight. You made your bed, and you WILL lay in it.

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Thu 26 Sep - 21:16:18

I vote Rob

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielisthebest Thu 26 Sep - 22:26:44

I am going to be voting Angel tonight. Sorry Angel I would have rather be with you in the final three. Sad But this is the only thing I can do because I am not going to backstab Harley. Thats my Queen!

Danielisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down