Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surveyyyyyy

Go down

Surveyyyyyy Empty Surveyyyyyy

Post by Cherry Sun 8 Sep - 21:34:53

1. How do you feel about your tribe? Ummm I have at least seen Silence of the Lambs, so I know what my tribe is named after. As for the people...love Noah. I just met Jake and Kade, but so far they are cool. Don't know Emmy, meh in general. Terrified of Borin.

2. How do you feel about the twist? I am excited and a little nervous, but no one seems to care about it except Mikey and I. haha.

3. Anyone in this game you aren't looking forward to? Um there are like, at least 5 people I have never spoken to before, and a few people I don't particularly like, but honestly, the game is kinda boring if you know and like everyone, so that's fine.

4. Anyone in this game you pretty much married to? Mikey, obviously. We're pretty much like a couple, only instead of sex with each other we have sex with other people and then talk about it <3 I'm also pretty friendly with Noah and Mr. Filmz

5. What will YOU bring to the table? Hilarity, drama, and sexual innuendos seem to follow wherever I go <3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum