Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge Area

Go down

Challenge Area Empty Challenge Area

Post by wcw10891 Sun 8 Sep - 19:05:20

Survey

1. How do you feel about your tribe? Its pretty good, some ppl I don't know but I like them

2. How do you feel about the twist? Its interesting, causes an extra layer, trying to figure out others but lying about yours in the process

3. Anyone in this game you aren't looking forward to? Not really, theres Say Vouge but I don't know her that well

4. Anyone in this game you pretty much married to? My self <3 I don't get married to anyone in games

5. What will YOU bring to the table? A drag along vote Sad

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Challenge Area Empty Re: Challenge Area

Post by wcw10891 Thu 19 Sep - 12:09:01

hidden immunity idol submission

Letter: R

Horror film: Resident Evil
Horrorpunk song: Rock N Roll is All I Got" by murderdolls
Scream Queen: Roxy Vandiver
Scream Queen contestant******: Sarah Agor
Horror book: Ravage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel
Haunted Location: Rhododendron Village
Black object: rotting rats
Comic book villain: Red Ronin
Real-life Killer: Robert Reaves

should have 14, if no one copies me lol

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by wcw10891 Sat 21 Sep - 22:29:58

Halloween Story Immunity

The Tormented Souls of Green Meadows Elementary

“Alright we’re really doing this aren’t we?” Sarah asked.

Sarah and her best friend Allie were standing outside Green Meadows Elementary, with nothing but a few flashlights and some candy bars.

“Yup, come on it will be cool and interesting.” Allie said.

Allie was the more adventurous one of the duo, long brown hair always pulled back, athletic build, and a take no prisoners attitude; her best friend Sarah however was quite the opposite; a shy somewhat introverted girl who doubted herself constantly, always got dragged into Allies schemes to find ‘something interesting to do’.

The wind blew through the chain link fence surrounding the now abandoned school, picking up the un-raked leaves and slightly moving the rusted out play set. Green Meadows Elementary was a normal elementary school in the small suburban town of Lonoke Harbor, Maine. It was normal, until May 19th 1996. A slightly breezy beginning of spring morning had started for the 1st through 5th graders of the school, when suddenly a fire broke out and spread through the school so rapidly, the faculty couldn’t move fast enough. They lost over 30 kids that morning, and affected many more people. Families were ruined kids were in shock, and a mass funeral was held for all the children that passed. Life eventually moved on in the small town but the school was boarded up and the land went up for sale, but on one ever bought the property due to its past, also it didn’t help that people said that it was haunted by some of the children that perished in the fire.

It was this story that brought Allie and Sarah to the front of the school, as they wanted to explore what the inside looked like, and if it really was haunted.

“You know, if this was affected by fire then it’s probably structurally unsound and won’t be safe to walk through” Sarah mused.

“Eh, no big deal we’ll just try to be careful.” Allie said brushing her friend off, She hit her flashlight a couple times in her hand and it came to life; unlike Sarah’s which sputtered to life and had enough light to see about 3 feet in front of her. Allie just laughed and lifted up part of the fence that had been cut through.

“Now, Sarah just to let you know, the homeless love this place since some of it is still insulated, so don’t be surprised if we run into anyone.” Allie whispered as they entered the property.

The building was falling apart, the paint peeled in large sections, the brick exterior would crumble like dust in your hands, and the vines from the nearby plants and trees had severely overgrown the right half of the building where the fire had occurred.

The two girls climbed through the bottom of the front door, as it looked like it had been kicked in a while ago.

Once inside, the school looked normal, just a long hallway with the main office on the left, and then rows of classrooms to both sides. The walls had since been covered with graffiti and gang signs and the glass panes to the classroom doors and been broken. The air smelled stale, like your grandmothers closet filled with moth balls, there was no movement and no sound except for a slowly leaking pipe somewhere down the hall as it echoed throughout the whole hallway.

“OK we’ve seen it let’s go” Sarah whispered aggressively, she went to turn around when Allie grabbed her arm and walked her further into the school. Eventually Sarah turned back and walked with her friend in unison.

Allie didn’t say a word, she was looking for something and was intent on finding it.

“What are you looking for exactly” Sarah nagged.

“Probably room 304” A small innocent voice said from behind them, it sounded far away but also clear and distinct, it sounded like a child, a girl for sure.

The girls turned around quickly and aimed their flashlights in front of them, they didn’t see anything.

“That’s what anyone looks for anymore” Another voice said, but this time in a sinister whisper, it still sounded like a child, a boy this time.

Both girls stood there trembling too scared to do anything else, Allie looked at Sarah slowly and saw to her side someone standing in the door way next to them, a shadowy figure, and they couldn’t have been more than a foot and a half tall, that’s when she realized she was looking at just a torso and some arms. The arms raised themselves toward her and she scuffled away from it, taking Sarah with her. In her scuffling she tripped over her own feet and Sarah fell on top of her. Allie’s flashlight fell to the ground and broke, and Sarah’s flashlight was wrestled out of her hand violently by some force she didn’t see.

Sarah and Allie hugged each other as the scuffling around them got louder and more voices and more whispered filled the air, then all of a sudden it stopped.

Sarah slowly looked up and saw a child standing in front of her; he was only about 3 feet tall and partially covered in shadow, while the moonlight from the missing roof sections filtered in through the vines that covered the school.

“So what you girls looking for?” He said in a polite way.

The girls both stared at him, there seemed like something was wrong, his voice was somewhat garbled and they couldn’t make it out. The boy didn’t seem amused with their silence so he began to pace the room. When he walked into the moonlight, Allie went to scream but Sarah covered her mouth.

“It’s fine, I’m used to it by now” The boy said. “I’ve looked like this for a long time now.”

He gestured to his head, and the girls got a good look of what had happened to him. The left side of his face was fused to his left shoulder giving his neck a really weird looking angle, and his face an awfully stretched look.

“I see you met Jacob, he usually scares everyone, he has no legs, its sad” The boy said gesturing over to the figure that Allie saw earlier. “I’m Samuel by the way”.

“What are you doing here?” Allie finally questioned.

“We’re stuck” A girl said the same from earlier. A small girl stepped forward, she had perfectly curled hair, a clean pink dress on, and nothing seemed wrong with her.

“We all died in the fire, and you girls are gonna help us put our souls to rest” The girl smiled.

“Why do we have to help you?” Sarah asked quietly.

The girl walked up close to them, they could see her face, and it was porcelain white, except the movement. On certain parts of her face you could see something move, under the skin, it looked like something was pushing out. Almost like a pregnant woman when the baby kicks.

The girl cleared her throat and gave a big smile and said innocently “Because if you don’t I’ll have to tear your heart out and leave it for the birds”

Allie’s face dropped and she looked on in terror, she looked to the door quickly and without a second thought she grabbed Sarah’s arm and bolted for the door.

Before she could even reach the door she felt small bodies jump on top of her until she couldn’t hold the weight anymore, she fell to the ground and felt her hand get separated from Sarah’s.

Sarah felt herself being dragged down the hallway and she knew Allie wasn’t with her.

“Please stop” Sarah cried.

She then felt all of the weight lifted off her and there Ellie, the blonde girl, was standing in front of her.

“You give us what we want, and we will give you what you want” Ellie said with a pout.

“What do you mean?” Sarah said as she nervously looked around.

“You help us find who started the fire and call them out by name, and we will give you your friend back” Samuel uttered.

It was then Sarah realized that Allie was nowhere to be found. Sarah had no choice.

“What do I need to do?” She questioned through clenched teeth.

“Oh follow me I’ll show you!” Ellie exclaimed as turned away from Sarah and skipped down the hall. That’s when Sarah saw what was poking through Ellie’s skin…rats. The whole back of her head was gone, as well as the top half of her back, and inside was just a squirming mess of rats and flies, pushing against her skin from the inside out.

Sarah put her hand to her mouth to choke back vomit and continued following the little girl. They eventually ended up in room 304, and it was pitch black, covered in soot and about to fall down around them.

“This is where the fire started, the one that killed us all, speak the name of the person to free us and we give you your friend back” Ellie said in a serious tone.

“How come no one else has done this? Why are you still here?” Sarah said as she started to look around the room.

“The others were too scared, and didn’t want to do it, so we got rid of them” Samuel said from the door way.

Sarah saw a framed picture on the wall, but it was covered in soot, “Is this your class picture?” She questioned.

“Yes, it was taken about a month before the accident, why?” Ellie said annoyed as Sarah took it off the wall and cleaned it.

Sarah looked at the small class of about 15 students, all with crooked smiling faces. She looked at all the pictures seeing if she could find some clue, then the girl in the front row, something was different about her. She had glasses on when the others didn’t, she sat awkwardly, when the others sat straight, she had a blue dress on.

Sarah jumped back knocking the picture off the desk and shattering the glass, she started to breathe heavily, that blue dress the same one that her grandmother made for her, the very first day of class, her favorite dress. Tears welled up in Sarah’s eyes, she felt the glare of the dead students on her and she jumped back for the picture taking it out of the frame and looking at the roster of the kids below that was hidden by the bottom lip of the frame all this time. She looked at the first row and read the names off.

Elias Harrington…..

Mary Dupont…..

Sarah Johnson

Sarah walked away from the picture tears streaming down her face, she slid down the wall in tears, and then she heard the yelling.

“It was you?”

“Someone take her now”

“Let me at her”

“How could you do this?”

Sarah cleared her throat, “I don’t remember”

Samuel walked up to Sarah with vigor, “How could you?” He looked to the other kids around him, and he grabbed her by the throat.

“Say your name” He said with intent

“I-I- Can’t” Sarah said losing air.

The whole room buzzed with children’s voices, singing the same line over and over again ‘Say it, say it, say it or we’ll make you’.

She closed her eyes but could feel the pressure in the room rise, felt the ghosts getting close to her, she felt tiny hands grabbing her in all different places, tearing at her clothes, her skin, scratching her, cutting her.

“Sa-Sarah Johnson!” She cried. The room fell silent and the pressure released from her, she opened her eyes, no one was there. She took a deep breath, and then screamed when she saw a stoic Jacob jump from the ceiling and jump towards her face.

“I saved you, stop it!” Sarah yelled as Jacob clawed at her face.

“You didn’t save any of us, you just ended it again” Jacob yelled as he disappeared and left a mangled Sarah lying on the floor.

Allie finally managed to break the door of the janitor’s closet down, when she noticed the school was quiet again. She managed to find the front door when she heard crying, it was Sarah. She ran to the cries and saw Sarah slumped in the corner, with her back to Allie.

“Sarah, come on, their gone, its over” Allie said trying to pick up her friend.

Sarah turned her head toward Allie, and Allie yelled and jumped back, Sarah’s eyes had been ripped out of her head. Allie screamed and ran toward the front door as Sarah dragged her self along the floor; Allie slipped under the front door and ran off the school property.

“It’s never over!” Sarah screamed, as she lie there in the classroom taking her last breath.

wcw10891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down