Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre game strategy and stuff

2 posters

Go down

Pre game strategy and stuff Empty Pre game strategy and stuff

Post by Cherry Fri 6 Sep - 1:20:00

Twisted Evil clown Here are some scary faces to go with this theme.

Okay so we got our tribes today. Mikey and I are tragically separated Sad 

My tribe has me, Noah, Jake, Kade, Emmy, and LML. I absolutely adore Noah, so that's good. I never really talked to Jake before, but I added him on skype tonight, and we talked for awhile, and we're planning to work together. Kade is a newbie, this is like his first survivor game, and I talked to him today, but I think he was also PMing everyone. But whatever, that's fine, he seems nice. So the four of us are hopefully going to stick together, because none of us know or care who Emmy is, and LML is like, a crazy scary person.

Anyway, ideally I will be semi in charge, because I am kind of a control freak like that, but if I can be in charge without any of them realizing I am, that's always the perfect combination.

Then there is this wonderful secret tribe twist. My secret tribe is Freddy Kreuger. I don't know yet how I will find out who else is on it, I don't want to have to ask around too much, because I don't want to expose myself anymore than I have to.

I have talked to some people from other tribes, so far I have talked to Angel, Will, Hammy, Harley, and a little bit Dillaniel, Rob, and Martin, but those last 3 were more so just friendly conversation. And of course I will talk to Mikey whenever he is done hanging out with dirty hippies and has time for me, haha.

Anyway, I will need to whip out my Hello Kitty notebook and write down the names of everyone and try to keep track of the secret tribes.

I guess this is all for now.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Pre game strategy and stuff Empty Re: Pre game strategy and stuff

Post by Cherry Sat 7 Sep - 2:42:05

Okay I talked to a few people today. Some people are totally blase and are like omg I am not gonna worry about the secret tribes cuz it's NBD. I don't know if they are just playing it cool, or if I really am an overachieving crazy person. Possibly a little bit of both. haha.

Anyway, things are good on the Cherry front for now. I have a separate thread in my confessional area which is just for keeping track of who is on which tribe. When I complete it it will be like, a master list, and I'll share it with Mikey, but not anyone else, haha.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Sun 8 Sep - 5:22:16

John, is there a way I can like, edit my posts if I want to add something?

More info...I talked to Mr. Filmz today and discovered that much to my delight he is a fellow Kreuger. That means I have already figured out half of the Kreugers. He also told me Neil is Myer, which could be a lie, but I'll hope it's not.

I tried to work Dillaniel, but he told me he wants to keep his tribe a secret from everyone. Anyway, a few more people and I might be able to figure out the rest by process of elimination.

And this is just what I have done myself so far, once Mikey gets on it and does his share we will own these bitches, haha.

Although John said he has an announcement or something? I AM ALREADY SO EXCITED AND PREPARED IT BETTER NOT BE BAD.

And ugh I need sleeeeeep.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 9 Sep - 16:56:58

Okay so this morning I woke up to a text message from my BFF Mikey informing me that Martin told their entire public tribe that I am a Kreuger. WTF MARTIN, WHY CAN'T YOU BE COOL?

This isn't the total worst news in the world, I guess, because Mikey, Rob, and Will already knew that anyway. It's only news to the girls, and I don't know what they can really do at the moment considering they aren't on my public or private tribe. But it might make Will a little leery of me.

SO I AM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THAT FUCKING MARTIN.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Mon 9 Sep - 17:02:55

These Confessionals are gold. Very Happy Keep up the good work! <3
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 9 Sep - 17:22:10

Haha thank you, sir Razz
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 9 Sep - 17:44:41

Okay, so I did some damage control with Will. He and I talked, and I was like oh, I found out another Kreuger! And I told him about Martin, haha. So now he will be less skeptical of me, probably.

Also, Kade finally told me his secret, which means I have figured out everyone on my tribe. Me and Jake are together, Kade and Noah, and Emmy and LML. The only thing that sucks though is that Kade and Noah are the Myers and Emmy and LML are the Vors. They are the ones I want out, but if I take them out, that screws Mikey's tribe. But...at the same time, either Mikey's tribe or my tribe will have to attend that double TC, even if we do destroy the Myers. And we'll be on our public tribes for awhile, so might as well stick with the people I trust.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 9 Sep - 23:21:53

Thanks to some second hand info Mikey received from Harley, we now have everyone's secret tribe figured out except Beach and Muze. I am sure I will have those two soon.

And Charla is a Kreuger. Darn.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Tue 10 Sep - 16:43:27

Also, my lesbian lover Lacey is in this game now, and Mikey and I formed a 3way alliance with her. It kind of sucks though that like, seriously half the people I talk to and want to work with are on different regular and even secret tribes from me.

I hope we win immunity tonight. Noah messaged me to tell me he wouldn't be able to get on skype tonight. I know Mikey and I discussed getting rid of the Myers, plus if Noah isn't on tonight, it would be all the more reason to get rid of him, but honestly, this is about me having control on my tribe. I don't think I would be comfortable getting rid of either Noah or Kade while Emmy and Borin are still there. I mean I can try to talk to Emmy, and maybe get some side alliance, but yeah.

I mean as much as I adore Mikey, while we are still on tribes I need to look out for my best interests first. The only one for sure on my tribe I want to keep safe if Jake. Everyone else could be expendable, but I would rather keep Noah and Kade around for a few rounds because I know them more to work with.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum