Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugh this is like too nerve wracking, I can't even handle it

Go down

Ugh this is like too nerve wracking, I can't even handle it Empty Ugh this is like too nerve wracking, I can't even handle it

Post by Cherry Thu 26 Sep - 21:27:13

Dillon briefly came up with a two birds one stone plan to get rid of Angel and have Rob penaltied out. But Rob was active, and also Angel won immunity. Also omfg she sent me a sassy PM saying "why would I vote Rob when dillon and harley are unimmune. omg should I have taken Dillon out? but we would need all hands on deck and idk if I would trust rob and omfg I am so fucking nervous

OMG AND SHE PMED ME SHE VOTED HARLEY WHAT IS SHE DOING OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING OMG I AM SO TERRIFIED. AM I GOING? IS HARLEY GOING? I AM WAY TOO NERVOUS AND OMFG PLEASE LET ME WIN THE F4 IMMUNITY I CAN'T EVEN. SO MUCH PANIC. this is so fucking nervewracking like omg wtf I can't even.

I am so worried they are all voting me. Or they will next round. Or I will lose the f3 immunity. omfg I am sooooo close omfg. I don't know. omg.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum