Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's really hard not to take credit for things

Go down

It's really hard not to take credit for things Empty It's really hard not to take credit for things

Post by Cherry Thu 26 Sep - 6:07:38

One of my strategies is to kind of appear as less threatening than I am, and I think I have gotten it pretty well so far. In Lector I was running the show, but I tried to make it look to outsiders as if Jake was and I was just following. Judging from how people have perceived me, I think it probably worked well.

Then there was that double TC. I freely admit that Harley saved my ass on that one, but what certain people coughNeil neglect to realize is that it took a lot of work to get him to do so. Harley and I had been communicating with each other the whole game, and I literally begged and pleaded and reasoned with him for an hour before he agreed to force the tie. It took a great deal of work on my part.

Then as for the fact that Dillon seems to be taking most of the credit for getting rid of Neil...that was completely a team effort. For one thing I had expressed interest in taking Neil out since the beginning of the merge, when I heard that he was the one running the show. But honestly, Dillon was the one who was hesitant and not sure if he even wanted to take Neil out. Harley and I were the ones who orchestrated that. I provided insider info that I had received from Angel on the fact that Will was going to be using his idol. I was also obviously the one who convinced Angel to flip on the revote. I had quite a bit to do with taking Neil out.

Then as for Steven posting and implying that I was another floater who was afraid to make a move...that is not exactly true. I don't know everything about his game, so I won't presume to, but I honestly don't think he and I played very similar games. From what I saw, he had Harley and Dillon as protection the entire game, and they were a clear majority on their first tribe. Then he didn't have to attend the dreaded Purple Rock TC, and he was in a cozy spot in a large alliance. Honestly, he was never in any danger, and he didn't make very many big moves. I was running the show on my old tribe, and ever since I lost power I have been struggling to regain it and going to all stops to protect myself. I also relayed useful info back and forth, and I have managed to have many people in this game lay their trust in me. I have not been lazy and floating around. I have played deliberately under the radar.

Anyway, enough bragging about myself, I need sleep. I just wanted to vent and say the things I couldn't say on the thread.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum