Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dillaniel!

Go down

Dillaniel! Empty Dillaniel!

Post by Cherry Tue 24 Sep - 19:55:06

This boy is possibly my biggest hurdle. Not saying I could necessarily beat Harley, but I am up for the challenge and I would love to go to the end with Harley. He and I make a great team. However, he is also close to Dill and to be honest, I don't know which one of us Harley would rather work with. I am thinking I SHOULD be his preferred choice, but I don't know if I am. Dillaniel is a bigger threat to him though, I think.

Honestly, if I go to the end with Harley, there is a good chance I could lose, but it could go either way. We're like, different but equal in a way.

Anyway, so I need to start a get rid of Dill plan, without making it too obvious in case it backfires.

I also need to keep close to Steven as much as I can. I don't know him well, but we are friendly and on good terms.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Dillaniel! Empty Re: Dillaniel!

Post by Cherry Wed 25 Sep - 4:29:31

[9/24/2013 11:29:15 PM] Cherry ♥️: cool
[9/24/2013 11:29:31 PM] Cherry ♥️: I was so excited earlier when they read the votes and Neil left
[9/24/2013 11:29:41 PM] Steven Ramirez: lol me tooooooo
[9/24/2013 11:29:47 PM] Cherry ♥️: I really didn't want to do the rock thing. I was so scared you or me would end up going
[9/24/2013 11:30:52 PM] Steven Ramirez: i kno lol im just glad someone flopped lol i feel like offened that neil called us out like that
[9/24/2013 11:32:05 PM] Cherry ♥️: I know. he's such an asshole. Like seriously, he never even talked to you or me cuz he thought we were like, beneath him or whatever
[9/24/2013 11:32:20 PM] Cherry ♥️: and then he acts like we have done nothing, but um, hello, we did something called taking him out lol
[9/24/2013 11:32:34 PM] Cherry ♥️: and how would he know what we have done anyway if he won't even talk to us?
[9/24/2013 11:37:50 PM] Steven Ramirez: exactly im here hes not lol
[9/24/2013 11:39:00 PM] Cherry ♥️: yup
[9/24/2013 11:39:04 PM] Cherry ♥️: we beat him Razz

Okay, so Steven and I are on good terms, which is good. Angel and I are too, as well. I might need all hands on deck for my take out Dillaniel plan. I don't even know if it should be before or after Rob leaves...probably after. I feel like I respect him enough to let him stay longer than Rob...but then again, it's not like Rob is my problem, I haven't been the one allowing Rob to float uselessly through here.

I need to get a feel on Harley's opinion of Dillaniel though. I know they are close, but I don't know if he is planning to go to the end with Dillaniel, me, or Steven. I need to work myself into the number one spot, and also try to convince him that Dill is our biggest competition.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 25 Sep - 20:45:21

Ughhhh too many things, it's way too confusing. I'll start with this:

[11:39:30 AM] Steven Ramirez: hey i need to talk to you asap
[1:22:18 PM] Cherry ♥️: I'm here now and you're not Sad
[3:31:56 PM] Steven Ramirez: hey u here
[3:32:03 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah
[3:32:29 PM] Steven Ramirez: so i was thinking i playu this game to win not to get far as sure do you rt??
[3:32:43 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah
[3:33:46 PM] Steven Ramirez: i was wondering if you would like to be part of a big blindside me you angel and rob team up and get out Harley and Dillon.
[3:34:08 PM] Steven Ramirez: if not we are not gonna win at all we need to make a big move
[3:34:27 PM] Steven Ramirez: i want a final 2 deal with you if you wwant
[3:35:28 PM] Cherry ♥️: hmm. I like the sound of this. Dillon is definitely our biggest threat
[3:35:41 PM] Cherry ♥️: like he has won 3 immunities, right?
[3:35:56 PM] Cherry ♥️: do you think rob would work with us though? probably, right?
[3:37:12 PM] Steven Ramirez: yea i mean if you want to we can but don't say so and just go tell the other two we still need to act like its rob or angel that we are voting for that night and i already asked rob he is down and ready we just need angle i messaged her but no respond if you can talk to her about it it would be greay
[3:37:19 PM] Steven Ramirez: great*
[3:38:37 PM] Cherry ♥️: angel and I are friends, she would definitely be down
[3:38:58 PM] Cherry ♥️: but yeah, if Dilon doesn't win tonight, I would love to do him first
[3:39:05 PM] Cherry ♥️: cuz he is such a threat with the challenges
[3:43:16 PM] Steven Ramirez: do u think angel will be down
[3:43:35 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah I think she will
[3:43:41 PM] Cherry ♥️: she knows she will last longer that way
[3:44:00 PM] Steven Ramirez: yea so r u down for a final 2 me and you??
[3:44:42 PM] Steven Ramirez: and yea i think we all will with this move
[3:44:49 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah I am down Smile
[3:45:03 PM] Steven Ramirez: omg im sooo happy .lol
[3:46:18 PM] Steven Ramirez: this will be the biggest move in the game i think everyone expects Dillon and Harley to be final 2 and win but nope
[4:04:59 PM] Steven Ramirez: let me kno when angel is on board or not
[4:05:54 PM] Cherry ♥️: I will, I will talk to her as soon as she gets on
[4:06:14 PM] Steven Ramirez: k
[7:01:23 PM] Steven Ramirez: is angel down bc she seems like she don't even want to play lol
[7:02:06 PM] Cherry ♥️: she is really upset, Will like, bitched her out last night or whatever
[7:02:21 PM] Steven Ramirez: about what Sad
[7:02:28 PM] Cherry ♥️: but I am talking to her, I don't want her to quit or anything. I feel bad for her, he was like, really mean cuz she switched her vote
[7:02:59 PM] Steven Ramirez: that's dumb she made a move and if she does this tonight she will have made a great move
[7:03:44 PM] Steven Ramirez: Dillon was talking to me saying we should get you and angel out before rob I was like no they helped us blah blah but its like damn lol
[7:04:05 PM] Cherry ♥️: fuck. I had a feeling Dillon would try to get me out
[7:04:11 PM] Cherry ♥️: thats why I want him out first haha
[7:04:39 PM] Steven Ramirez: yea that's true well which ever one dosent win will go but if we winn Dillon is gone period
[7:05:12 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah
[7:05:45 PM] Steven Ramirez: k tell her we have her we have her back
[7:07:00 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah I will
[7:07:25 PM] Steven Ramirez: k

Okay so I believe Steven, because I know he was really bothered by Neil calling him out and saying he was useless or whatever. And also Dillon is the biggest threat.

But I really don't want to turn on Harley. I don't know, I just don't like turning on close allies, and he is the one I have been with the longest. So I tested the waters a bit, then dived in and told Harley about potentially getting rid of Dillon.

So...I guess my ideal boot order would be Dillon, Rob, Steven/Angel in either order, and then me and Harley the f2.

I am trying to work this.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 26 Sep - 5:50:39

Okay so Dillon won immunity, and I wasn't going to vote for Harley, so I decided to stick with the boys and vote Steven out. Dillon found out about the blindside (I am not sure from whom, possibly Rob?) and he was not happy, obviously, so Steven became the target and we all voted him.

I am still a little nervous with Dillon...especially if he wants to vote Angel out next, when it definitely should be Rob. I don't know if he is trying to worm me out and Rob in, or what. Maybe I was never in. But I am pretty sure I am in with Harley. Tomorrow night is going to be so intense.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum