Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues Clues, Bitches

Go down

Blues Clues, Bitches Empty Blues Clues, Bitches

Post by Cherry Mon 23 Sep - 21:04:31

Omg, so tonight may possibly be an epic game changer, as long as King Neil doesn't win immunity. Harley and I are knocking him off his throne <3

Harley messaged me earlier and told me I needed to find out if Will was using his idol tonight. I relayed the convo I had with Angel last night, where she says the idol is being used tonight.

Neil has told Harley and Dillaniel that they are blindsiding Will tonight. Neil said they (Harley, Dillaniel, and Steven) should blindside Will tonight. They are supposed to tell Will, Angel, and Rob that they are voting me, and then actually vote Will.

This is not happening, however. Neil, Will, Rob, and Angel are all actually going to be voting for Harley or Dillaniel, and Will is going to use his idol. However, they don't know we know.

Sooooooooooooo Harley, Steven, Dillaniel, and I are all going to vote King Neil tonight. He thinks the four of us are voting Will, but we will vote him instead. Neil is going, and it will be glorious Smile

Worth noting: Steven and I are just peasants, btw. Neil doesn't think we're important enough to tell who the vote is. He instructed Harley to tell me and Dillaniel to tell Steven, because His Highness doesn't need to talk to lowly people like us.

Sooo we are taking him out tonight, and it will be awesome!

Also, I found myself a nice little alliance of four...essentially I am the new Kyle after I got Kyle purpled out <3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Blues Clues, Bitches Empty Re: Blues Clues, Bitches

Post by Cherry Tue 24 Sep - 5:41:29

Okay, so the worst case scenario happened and it's a tie. We thought this might happen, but we were hoping Neil would be cocky enough to vote Will, thinking that his plan was going into effect and Harley was going, he would vote Will to cover his tracks so he didn't burn that bridge with Dillaniel, Steven, and myself. But unfortunately, he voted Harley so we are at a tie.

I have a good feeling Angel will change her vote. This is a copy of the PM I sent her:

hey
image for user Cherryjelloisyummy
from Cherryjelloisyummy » 3 hours ago (Mon Sep 23 2013 22:58:10)
IMDb member since July 2006
I have a feeling you will be bombarded by PMs in the morning, but I hope mine sticks.

I'm sorry I had to play dumb last night, but I didn't want you to warn Will not to use his idol. Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE switch your vote. Harley is a threat, but Neil is a much bigger threat. If no one switches their vote, we go to purple rock, and YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO KYLE AND LACEY. No one wants that to happen. You will be safe for several rounds at least, the boys are going to pick each other off and you and me will be sitting there doing each other's nails and looking cute.

Anyway, PLEASE please, please switch your vote to Neil. If he doesn't go he WILL WIN THIS GAME and let's be real, no one wants that happening.

Please Angel <3

Hoping that works. I didn't wanna flat out tell her Will was the next target, because the two of them are close and that might be a turn off. I also pmed Rob for good measure:

The purple ones are poison
image for user Cherryjelloisyummy
from Cherryjelloisyummy » 3 hours ago (Mon Sep 23 2013 23:38:47)
IMDb member since July 2006
Hey Rob. I am not sure how much attention to have been paying in Survivor, but I am sure Lacey and Kyle could tell us all how much purple rocks suck, so you should vote for Neil.

I really hope one of them flips...if they don't then I believe it will be just me, Steven, Rob, and Angel picking rocks. I have a better chance at staying than going, but I really don't want to take that risk...plus Steven could end up going if I didn't, which would be very bad as well.

So...hoping one of them would flip.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Tue 24 Sep - 5:44:05

Okay sent her one more PM. Hoping for the best, and this manipulative fake redhead needs some sleeeeeep now.

I am both excited and terrified to see Neil's reactions when he gets on.

Cherry out.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Tue 24 Sep - 19:41:47

Anddddddd Neil is gone <3

A terrific team effort, with some extra credit to Cherry for getting Angel to flip <3

Okay so I believe the plan is for Will tonight. I feel a little bad for the guy, he is like, really bummed about Angel flipping and his wasted idol. I guess Neil and Will had no idea she and I were friends, so the idea of her making an alliance or even just sharing info, outside of them. Well, sucks a little for Will, but honestly, that's what Neil gets for underestimating people and thinking they are his sheep.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 25 Sep - 4:17:01

Will has exited the game. Blues Clue's strikes again <3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content