Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's unraveling...

2 posters

Go down

It's unraveling... Empty It's unraveling...

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 2:59:21

So somehow I went from on top to sliding down rapidly. I am not in any danger at the moment, I don't think, so I have time to rectify everything, but ugh today was such a hot trainwreck disaster. I was excited by my new tribe, because Noah and Jake and I were all together, plus Rob. That's kind of where it started to go downhill. I like, assumed Rob would work with us, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him all day.

Then Hammy won and all that mess...my other confessional explains all that.

And then Mikey's tribe was voting for him. Ugh. He tried to do whatever he could, but Lacey wouldn't flip, Neil was determined to vote Mikey out...I tried working Neil myself, he and I are friends again, but he wasn't having it. I was really shocked Mikey went tonight, and not happy at all.

I don't know if the secret TC is next, or if we have a few more rounds first. I would imagine it's next, just to get it out of the way before jury or whatever. I should be safe, even after tonight's...whatever, I can't see Rob voting for me, and even if he did, I don't think he could get Jake on board. I was torn on which of the two of them to keep, but obviously I have decided to go with Jake, we have been together this entire time.

So if we do the secret TC and one person is voted off each tribe...that would be Rob and...hmm. Harley, Lacey, Kyle...holy fuck, it's just those three. I would think Lacey would go, but I don't know for sure. I imagine Harley and Kyle are close.

Okay so then if we merged with:

Me
Jake
Noah
Harley
Kyle
Will
Neil
Angel
Steven
Daniel

hmmm. Hopefully the boys and I could work with Harley and whoever he is with. Ugh, don't know. I guess I will wait for when/if the merge happens to try to determine who does what.

I should start being extra friendly to Steven, never know when that could come in handy.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

It's unraveling... Empty Re: It's unraveling...

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 17:21:44

ugh! I DID NOT REALIZE THIS WAS A JOINT COUNCIL. I AM SO FUCKING SCREWED.

Like...I don't even. Of course no one is on. Ideally I would hope Jake and I can make it out safely, but honestly, I will sacrifice him to save myself.

I need to talk to Harley, he probably holds the most power.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 18 Sep - 17:27:05

The downside? The two secret tribes with the least number of members left will be attending a joint tribal council where two people will be eliminated (each person will cast one vote).

Been there since: » Thu Sep 5 2013 19:00:43

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 17:28:23

The wording is still ambiguous. I am not the only person who is surprised, I think most people thought the same thing as me.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Wed 18 Sep - 17:28:58

Wink<3

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 17:32:34

t.ears I was supposed to win this game.

I hope I can survive this TC </3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 22:28:29

Okay so Harley has wonderfully been avoiding me all day, except a quick message to ask me if he was being voted out.

While I was desperately thinking of ways for he and I to both be safe, Kyle and Lacey and Harley were planning ways to screw me. I talked to Kyle and he told me that Rob and Lacey were voting me, Harley and him were supposed to vote Jake, and that my only tiny window of opportunity was if Jake and I voted Rob.

Um yeah okay, a 3way tie when there are 2 people going, that makes me feel sooooo safe. So...Kyle was all set to have me be grateful and just trust the fact that 2 of them would vote Jake and one would vote Rob on the revote but um...Cherry doesn't like to take those kinds of risks, so I had to take matters into my own hands.

So I approached Lacey. Idk if I totally trust her, she was being very Lacey-ish...she like always tries to avoid saying anything, but I did make some valid points for why I should stay over Rob.

I messaged Harley and I asked him to please not vote me out/let them vote me, and I told him I would vote Jake if needed, and I was fine with Rob going too.

Then, out of desperation as a last ditch move, I messaged Rob. Rob is so clueless and useless in this game, and he even openly admits it. He and I are also friends though, and he knows I care about it, so he actually told me he would vote Jake. I don't know if he was telling the truth, but it would be a pretty low move to lie to a friend about a game you don't care about.

So...if Rob told me the truth, and Jake votes Rob like I told him to, I should be golden, unless Kyle or Harley switch their votes to me.

So...I would not say I feel safe, but...I'm trying.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 19 Sep - 5:05:59

No one messaged me anything else tonight...which makes me think Lacey probably did vote for me. However, if Harley and Kyle still vote for Jake, I should be fine. But I don't know if Rob told them he voted Jake...if he did, then I'm not sure. Maybe they would throw me a bone, maybe one of them would switch their vote to me.

I don't trust that I would stay in a revote. Even if Kyle was being honest with me and was going to tell them he voted me and then really vote Rob, there is no guarantee Harley and Lacey would BOTH vote for Jake. One of them might still vote me, to be safe.

Although...in that case it would be another 3way tie...and maybe we would purple rock that shit.

So...it's not over til it's over...and I am optimistic but...my gut feeling is nervous. I am very rarely blindsided in games. I almost always know when people are turning on me.

I really hope it works out in my favor though, because I have played this game so hard, it would really suck for me to go out like this.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 19 Sep - 15:06:45

[1:34:47 PM] Harley $: Basically I wasn't on last night so I wasn't ignoring you
[1:34:52 PM] Harley $: I don't really know what to say
[1:35:05 PM] Harley $: Basically in my heart I want to keep you
[1:35:10 PM] Harley $: But I can't
[1:35:15 PM] Cherry ♥: no I know, but you didn't reply to me on imdb
[1:35:17 PM] Cherry ♥: but why?
[1:35:23 PM] Harley $: Well unless you convince on one of the others
[1:35:26 PM] Cherry ♥: I haven't done anything against you
[1:35:33 PM] Harley $: Because it's not just this tribe that want you out
[1:35:36 PM] Harley $: It's the other tribe roo
[1:35:45 PM] Harley $: It's like the whole game apart from Noah
[1:35:48 PM] Cherry ♥: okay, well they can take me out when they get the chance then
[1:35:51 PM] Harley $: That sounds really harsh
[1:35:55 PM] Cherry ♥: fine, let them all take me out first at merge
[1:36:02 PM] Cherry ♥: but you know i deserve to stay over rob
[1:36:05 PM] Cherry ♥: I'm not a threat
[1:36:08 PM] Cherry ♥: all I have is noah
[1:36:17 PM] Cherry ♥: rob is only here because i begged mikey to keep him
[1:36:19 PM] Cherry ♥: you know that
[1:36:35 PM] Cherry ♥: Kyle told me he might keep me in the revote
[1:36:37 PM] Cherry ♥: idk if he meant it
[1:36:54 PM] Harley $: Yeah but then I will be going against the everyone else and I don't need everyone coming for me because of that
[1:36:54 PM] Cherry ♥: all I need is for one of you to vote rob and the other two to vote jake
[1:37:02 PM] Harley $: Basically I agree you deserve to stay over Rob
[1:37:03 PM] Cherry ♥: they wont know it was you
[1:37:11 PM] Harley $: That is 100% true
[1:37:14 PM] Cherry ♥: ugh all 3 of you have told me I deserve to stay over rob
[1:37:26 PM] Harley $: They will because I've been the only one saying cherry doesn't deserve to go etc
[1:37:27 PM] Cherry ♥: so why cant you guys just talk it over
[1:37:40 PM] Harley $: We can and I will try and do something
[1:37:45 PM] Cherry ♥: thank you
[1:37:48 PM] Harley $: Right now none of them are online
[1:37:52 PM] Harley $: But I will try
[1:37:58 PM] Cherry ♥: honestly, if everyone wants me out so badly i am not a threat
[1:38:01 PM] Cherry ♥: I will be out next
[1:38:10 PM] Cherry ♥: but I dont wanna go over this stupid poorly planned twist
[1:38:31 PM] Cherry ♥: i thought we would each have our own tc. i didnt know we would have this confusing shit
[1:38:37 PM] Cherry ♥: but i mean mikey is gone, and jake is going
[1:38:48 PM] Cherry ♥: I have no one except Noah. I'm not exactly a threat to anyone
[1:38:50 PM] Harley $: Hand on heart, if you want to stay there might be one thing that might work
[1:39:04 PM] Harley $: I feel and please don't say this cause again it would come and get me out
[1:39:13 PM] Harley $: I believe that Neil is running a lot of this game
[1:39:24 PM] Harley $: However I feel he knows Rob is useless
[1:39:24 PM] Cherry ♥: really?
[1:39:31 PM] Harley $: Really
[1:39:37 PM] Cherry ♥: i thought it was daniel
[1:39:45 PM] Harley $: No
[1:39:55 PM] Harley $: It's Neil 100%
[1:39:59 PM] Cherry ♥: okay
[1:40:01 PM] Harley $: If you talk to him
[1:40:09 PM] Harley $: And let me just say be honest about everything
[1:40:13 PM] Cherry ♥: talk to Neil about what?
[1:40:16 PM] Harley $: Him and Lacey are tight
[1:40:22 PM] Harley $: About getting you saved
[1:40:23 PM] Cherry ♥: Neil told me that you guys are deadset on me
[1:40:52 PM] Harley $: Okay then as soon as Lacey and Kyle get on say exactly what you just said to me
[1:41:03 PM] Cherry ♥: okay
[1:41:10 PM] Cherry ♥: it's hard they are all avoiding me
[1:41:15 PM] Cherry ♥: I pmed Lacey this morning
[1:41:21 PM] Cherry ♥: and I can see she has been on imdb since then
[1:41:24 PM] Cherry ♥: but she didnt reply
[1:41:30 PM] Cherry ♥: btw, can I ask you what happened?
[1:41:33 PM] Cherry ♥: who voted for me?
[1:41:45 PM] Cherry ♥: because kyle told me lacey and rob were supposed to vote for me
[1:41:51 PM] Cherry ♥: but rob told me he voted jake
[1:41:59 PM] Cherry ♥: so I thought maybe I would be okay
[1:42:05 PM] Cherry ♥: did you or kyle switch your vote to me?
[1:42:17 PM] Harley $: I do think they won't go against Neil but something might be able to be worked out if they all believe you should stay and he won't be able to be angry at one person he'd have to be angry at all three
[1:42:27 PM] Harley $: I wasn't online so I dunno how they worked it all out
[1:42:34 PM] Harley $: But Rob and Lacey voted for you
[1:42:45 PM] Harley $: sorry voted for Jake
[1:42:52 PM] Harley $: Me and Kyle voted for you
[1:42:59 PM] Cherry ♥: oh okay
[1:43:04 PM] Cherry ♥: ugh fucking kyle
[1:43:17 PM] Cherry ♥: was that always the plan? for you and him to be the ones who voted me?
[1:43:17 PM] Harley $: I was told at last minute and honestly didn't have time to figure out what to do
[1:43:26 PM] Cherry ♥: kyle told me it was the other way around
[1:43:34 PM] Harley $: All I know is that the whole plan was to split the votes
[1:43:35 PM] Cherry ♥: and he was like I want to help you but I cant
[1:43:46 PM] Cherry ♥: yeah kyle told me that me and jake had to vote rob
[1:43:52 PM] Harley $: I was not involved in the run down of who should vote who
[1:43:53 PM] Cherry ♥: and I held up my end
[1:44:03 PM] Cherry ♥: kyle told me that he would keep me in the tie breaker
[1:44:08 PM] Cherry ♥: but I don't believe him
[1:44:44 PM] Cherry ♥: are you guys going to have 2 of you vote jake and 1 vote me?
[1:44:54 PM] Harley $: I don't know
[1:45:01 PM] Harley $: I haven't spoken to anyone about the re vote
[1:45:02 PM] Cherry ♥: this is so ridiculous. if even one person votes me I'm out
[1:45:08 PM] Harley $: That's the honest truth
[1:45:21 PM] Harley $: Tbh I would prefer it be a challenge based
[1:45:26 PM] Cherry ♥: yeah
[1:45:48 PM] Cherry ♥: like idk
[1:45:50 PM] Harley $: I have very little to work with here because I don't know how to approach this without getting in something with the rest of the cast
[1:46:04 PM] Harley $: But I'm sure I might be able to convince Kyle
[1:46:12 PM] Cherry ♥: please try
[1:46:27 PM] Cherry ♥: then you guys could just tell Lacey she is assigned to vote jake or whatever
[1:46:29 PM] Harley $: I will, right now no one is on
[1:46:45 PM] Cherry ♥: yeah
[1:46:52 PM] Harley $: But I will try and that's honestly the truth
[1:46:59 PM] Cherry ♥: okay
[1:47:01 PM] Cherry ♥: thank you
[1:47:06 PM] Harley $: Right now I need to go and eat dinner but I will be around to catch any of them
[1:47:12 PM] Cherry ♥: you know I never did a single thing against you
[1:47:30 PM] Harley $: No I know you didn't that's why I never felt comfortable getting you out
[1:47:37 PM] Harley $: Okay I will catch you later sis x
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 19 Sep - 15:15:52

[1:57:32 PM] Cherry ♥️: hey
[1:57:39 PM] Kyle Peppers: Hey
[1:57:46 PM] Cherry ♥️: I talked to Harley
[1:57:53 PM] Cherry ♥️: he said he wants to keep me
[1:57:55 PM] Cherry ♥️: but
[1:57:58 PM] Cherry ♥️: idk if you do
[1:58:03 PM] Cherry ♥️: you and him voted for me
[1:58:09 PM] Cherry ♥️: you told me it was lacey and rob?
[1:58:29 PM] Kyle Peppers: I voted for Fusion in the original vote and I voted for Fusion again in the revote
[1:59:07 PM] Cherry ♥️: my head is so spinning lol.
[1:59:14 PM] Cherry ♥️: rob told me he voted for jake
[1:59:21 PM] Cherry ♥️: harley said he voted for me
[1:59:25 PM] Cherry ♥️: harley said you voted me
[1:59:28 PM] Cherry ♥️: idk who voted who
[1:59:37 PM] Cherry ♥️: but you voted in the revote already?
[1:59:57 PM] Cherry ♥️: harley told me he hadnt talked to anyone yet, so i thought you guys were gonna wait and discuss or whatever
[2:00:12 PM] Kyle Peppers: Yeah, but I guess I'm the only one considering Lacey & Harley haven't been online for hours.
[2:00:26 PM] Kyle Peppers: I sent them both messages saying I was voting Jake
[2:01:01 PM] Cherry ♥️: harley was just talking to me on skype a few min ago
[2:01:38 PM] Cherry ♥️: [1:45:50 PM] Harley $: I have very little to work with here because I don't know how to approach this without getting in something with the rest of the cast
[1:46:04 PM] Harley $: But I'm sure I might be able to convince Kyle
[1:46:12 PM] Cherry ♥️: please try
[1:46:27 PM] Cherry ♥️: then you guys could just tell Lacey she is assigned to vote jake or whatever
[1:46:29 PM] Harley $: I will, right now no one is on
[1:46:45 PM] Cherry ♥️: yeah
[1:46:52 PM] Harley $: But I will try and that's honestly the truth
[2:02:09 PM] Cherry ♥️: would you be okay with the idea of lacey voting fusion and harley voting rob?
[2:02:24 PM] Cherry ♥️: if harley is telling me the truth. I am so confused everyone tells me different things
[2:06:31 PM] Kyle Peppers: I mean, I'm not going to be that upset if Rob is gone considering he is barely ever online, if that's what they want to do then that's fine. I don't have any vendetta against you lol if anything you're more a friend than an enemy
[2:06:58 PM] Cherry ♥️: okay. thank you
[2:07:02 PM] Cherry ♥️: I am just so confused
[2:07:15 PM] Cherry ♥️: cuz I feel like all 3 of you have told me I deserve to stay over rob
[2:07:21 PM] Cherry ♥️: but then no one seems to do anything
[2:07:38 PM] Cherry ♥️: would you be willing to PM harley and tell him to vote rob?
[2:07:50 PM] Cherry ♥️: and pm lacey and tell her to vote jake?
[2:08:16 PM] Cherry ♥️: honestly, I swear I'm not a threat to you guys. Jake is gone. i'm like, useless without jake
[2:08:37 PM] Cherry ♥️: I'll be voted out soon, I'm sure, but I feel like I tried too hard to have to get out this way, over rob
[2:10:03 PM] Kyle Peppers: Well I just talked to Lacey and reassured her that I'm fine with keeping you over him
[2:10:25 PM] Cherry ♥️: what did she say?
[2:10:36 PM] Kyle Peppers: she's not responded yet
[2:10:50 PM] Cherry ♥️: okay
[2:11:01 PM] Cherry ♥️: thank you
[2:11:16 PM] Kyle Peppers: you're welcome Smile
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 19 Sep - 15:20:14

So...yeah. I feel like Kyle Peppers is a pathological liar though. Nothing he says ever adds up.

Maybe he really did vote for Jake just now...which would be strange considering yesterday he told me he would vote Rob in the revote...but...if he did vote Jake, I have a small chance.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum