Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey]

2 posters

Go down

It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey] Empty It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey]

Post by Gizmo44 Mon 16 Sep - 21:55:51

While I do realize the importance of the secret tribes..., I'm more focused on surviving with my actual, tangible tribe.  So, when Mikey messaged me..., I'm not going to lie.  I honestly thought it was going to be about game play, until he opened the conversation with this:

Lacey, honey boo, I have a question for you

‎9‎:‎43‎ ‎PM Are you familiar with ratios?
In my mind, I'm thinking "YES!"  I literally dominate ratios.  I'm a ratio queen.  I still remember when I helped you with the techniques of integration, John.  I used to actually tutor individuals in Calculus I and II..., so ratios were a part of the job.

So..., le me, answers with:

Yes, I'd say I'm pretty familiar with them.  Is this a homework or assignment question?
I'm always willing to help.  Maybe like Good Guy Greg?

Nope.  It's about the game..., leading to probably the most laughable introduction to a conversation I'm ever going to have in this game:

Well, for example, since you guys voted out JB, the ratio of myers to vorheese on your tribe is now 2-1
I didn't really think there'd be a quiz.  I visited my grandmother a couple months back and she still writes checks for everything.  So, after two days of non-stop errands and buying medicine and prunes (I'm not kidding), she says "Wait, I'm two checks off.  Where did we go?"

I actually said, and my Dad laughed at it "I didn't realize there was going to be a quiz here."  Just like in this instance.  I'm just trying to survive.

P.S.  I'm expecting a tribal swap before this challenge.

~Lacey

Gizmo44

Back to top Go down

It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey] Empty Re: It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey]

Post by homecomingguardking Mon 16 Sep - 23:19:41

You tutored Calculus? O_O

I never knew that. lol
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey] Empty Re: It really depends on the picture. [An interesting start with a conversation with Mikey]

Post by Gizmo44 Tue 17 Sep - 0:06:42

Yup, I did, Very Happy. I took it in high school and it really clicked for me. I loved the integration and deriving different functions and formulas. Any time you have Calculus questions, let me know, lol. I hope my confessionals have been entertaining.

~Lacey

Gizmo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum