Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional: Immunity Challenge #4

Go down

Confessional: Immunity Challenge #4 Empty Confessional: Immunity Challenge #4

Post by KylePeppers Mon 16 Sep - 9:57:00

So with this 2 person challenge, Harley & Dillon decided for themselves to take it on. This left me helpless to my tribe, which is never a good position to be in. Unfortunately, I could have excelled at this as I'm rather good at puzzles. But what matters is that we WON! Again!

And now we are down to just 16. Already eight people have fallen in the blink of an eye. I am thrilled to be part of the group that remains alive, but at the same time it's scary. Every time someone gets cut, everyone's chances of going home next increases.

I'm still safe as far as I know on Thorn. I've been working on building relationships with my tribemates that will maybe even last after the game. I feel bad for Steven, however, for being left out of the alliance. He seems like a nice guy but... I wonder if he knows he'll be on the chopping block if our tribe has to go to Tribal?

Although I've done a good job of contacting everyone in the game and connecting with a few of them, I still fear for the merge. You never know in this game if someone's being genuine, or just getting what they need to rip the rug out from under you.

Hopefully I'll be able to kick ass in the challenge tonight.

KylePeppers

Back to top Go down