Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherry's alliances breakdown thread

Go down

Cherry's alliances breakdown thread Empty Cherry's alliances breakdown thread

Post by Cherry Fri 13 Sep - 5:26:28

Okay so this is my basic alliance breakdown.

My first tier number one is Mikey. From my past experiences playing games, I have found I usually perform better when I have a number one person who I remain 100% loyal to, and for this game, it is him.

My second tier is probably Jake. He is on both my regular and secret tribe, so we need to work together closely, and I relay certain information to him that I don't necessarily disclose with the rest of our tribe.

Then I have my side alliance with Harley. Right now we can pretty much just trade info, but he, Mikey, and myself are looking forward to the merge. If the three of us make the merge together, especially if they both end up with those Vorhees idols, we could do a lot of damage.

I have the rest of my tribe, then. Noah is a friend so I am trying to keep him safe for as long as I can, but he is a Myer so I probably will have to vote him out eventually. Same for Kade. Ideally one of those two should be the next one to go if we lose, don't know which yet, Jake and I may have to pit them against each other and then pick one.

Then I have my contacts on other tribes. JB and Lacey on Bates, Dillaniel to a smaller extent on Thorn, and Mr. Filmz on Pazu. He's a total outsider on his tribe, which sucks, but Mikey has agreed to keep him safe.

So I guess that's about all the breakdown for now. I'm playing too hard. Which usually means I will either dominate or else crash and burn. Let's hope for the former.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Cherry's alliances breakdown thread Empty Re: Cherry's alliances breakdown thread

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 6:03:06

Okay so Bates voted out JB, which is lame, but I suppose that's what he gets for not talking to Lacey last round and voting out Neil instead of Case.

Neil and I are on friendly terms as of late, so my new goal is to try to get in with him a little bit, so I can still have some contact with someone from that tribe.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum