Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmyyyyyyyyy

Go down

Emmyyyyyyyyy Empty Emmyyyyyyyyy

Post by Cherry Fri 13 Sep - 5:03:30

Why and how does she have more confessionals than me? WHAT IS SHE DEWING IN THERE? Possibly she is up to no good. I adore her so far, but she is also on my list of people to keep an eye on. Moar updates on her later if necessary.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Emmyyyyyyyyy Empty Re: Emmyyyyyyyyy

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 5:54:24

Okay so...Emmy knew we were voting for Kade, and she still voted for Jake. This is weird and kind of unacceptable, and makes me both confused and leery.

I will have to keep an eye on her. It sucks, because I am a lot closer to Noah than I am to her, and I also trust him a lot more, so honestly, if we were to lose again, I would prefer to vote her out, but I don't know if I can get away with it, because I think it would make both Mikey and Harley annoyed at me. I could deal with Harley, I mean um hello, he did vote BOTH my Kreugs off his tribe, but I need Mikey to keep Rob safe so I probably shouldn't vote off a Voorhees, but I don't know, at the same time I really have to do what is best for me personally.

So yeah, we will see what happens, I guess. I hope we just keep winning. Or possibly a tribe shuffle soon.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum