Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kadeeeeeeeeee

Go down

Kadeeeeeeeeee Empty Kadeeeeeeeeee

Post by Cherry Thu 12 Sep - 16:50:24

Okay I'm gonna start by saying I really like this kid. He taught me that some places in Canada have half time zones WHICH IS KIND OF INSANE AND I AM STILL PROCESSING THAT INFORMATION.

I am going to be keeping a close eye on him though, because I think he is the only person on my tribe who potentially poses a threat to me. This kid is brand new, but he's a super Survivor and BB fan, and he clearly has the right mindset for these types of games.

I noticed yesterday after the challenge ended that after me he had the next highest number of posts. Which means either he posted faster than I did yesterday, which is definitely possible, or else he has quite the confessional section going himself. Which would mean he is smart enough to take the advice about posting confessionals seriously, as well as the fact that he is probably making lots of observations. So yeah...not planning to target him yet, but I definitely need to keep an eye on him in case he tries to dethrone the queen.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Kadeeeeeeeeee Empty Re: Kadeeeeeeeeee

Post by Cherry Sat 14 Sep - 19:23:02

He told me he is paranoid and feels expendable. Not sure if he was testing me or if that's the truth.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 5:49:19

:/ I really do like this kid, but he had to go. He suggested voting out Jake, which was obviously not an option. With only 3 Kreugers left in the game, I have to do anything in my power to keep all 3 of us safe. So you know, shit happens, Kade got voted out.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 6:06:56

Dammit, I should have logged off skype and gone to bed already. Kade is on now cuz it's like, 730 am his time and he's up for the day, and he's talking to me about why I voted him out, and I really do feel bad, he is a nice kid.

Anyway, Kade, if you read this later, I am sorry. I am a lot closer to you than I am with Emmy, and had the secret tribe thing not been an issue you would have stayed. But if we vote out Emmy, then Mikey's tribe will probably retaliate by voting out Rob, and if Rob goes, I have no idea what would happen to me and Jake, I might get purple rocked out or something. So...collateral damage, essentially. Sorry.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum