Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kreuger Discussion thread

Go down

Kreuger Discussion thread Empty Kreuger Discussion thread

Post by Cherry Thu 12 Sep - 16:31:29

Remaning Kreugers:

Me
Jake
Mr. Filmz
Martin
Case

I need to try to make these people safe. Teresa, Beach, and Charla are already gone. Absolute worst case scenario would I guess be going to that secret TC with only 3 Kreugs left, Jake and myself, and then either Martin or Rob, in which case I would have to pin the boys against each other and hope for the best.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Kreuger Discussion thread Empty Re: Kreuger Discussion thread

Post by Cherry Fri 13 Sep - 5:12:45

Kreugs are so fucking screwed. Pazu is voting Martin out tonight, much to my dismay. Mikey told me he needs more time to get the girls on board with turning on Will, and that they will vote Will out at the next TC and not Rob. I do trust him on that, especially considering it's for his own benefit. There are way too many Myers left in the game, and with the exception of us Lectors, the Vorhees seem to be the power players on all the tribes, so it's obviously in their best interests to get rid of Myers.

Bates lost tonight. I'm not going to lie, part of me was hoping it would be Thorn, because as much as I adore Harley and don't want him to attend tribal, I am pretty sure he would be safe and they don't have any Kreugs left to vote out.

But no, my tribe was safe tonight and I still spent a good hour plotting and scheming and talking to Bates about how it would be in their best interest to vote out a Myer (either Neil or Maniac) and keep Case. I filled Case in on everything as well, this was the first time I even talked to her, but I needed to let her know she was possibly in danger and should protect herself. I spoke to both JB and Lacey. Neither of them would fully commit to voting out a Myer, even though it's in THEIR best interest. Obviously I would prefer Case to stay, but I can get by with just Jake and Rob if I have to. So I guess we'll see what happens in the morning.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 5:58:31

And then there were 3! Ugh random.org seriously made the Kreuger tribe screwed. Like out of all 8 people placed on the Kreugers, I feel like I was the only one in any sort of power position.

Hopefully the secret double tribal thing will happen sooner rather than later...maybe Bates and Thorn will keep losing, neither of them have any Kreugers to spare, and Harley is the only person on either tribe that I actually care about, and he seems safe.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum