Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional about my tribe and stuff

Go down

Confessional about my tribe and stuff Empty Confessional about my tribe and stuff

Post by Cherry Wed 11 Sep - 16:29:32

Okay, round one was smooth sailing! We all stuck together and LML is gone. This next round will be a lot harder though, so I am hoping we win. Mikey and I made a pact to get rid of the Myers, and I discussed the same thing with Harley. So that means keep Emmy around (which I am fine with now that she has skype and is active and I have had a chance to talk to her) and get rid of Noah and Kade. Not too thrilled about that last part. I'm totally capable of voting off friends when I have to, but I want to keep Noah around as long as possible because he is easy to work with and I am sure he will agree to whatever I want. I guess Kade could be disposable, I just feel bad cuz it's his first survivor game and he's excited. But if we win the next few immunities, I won't really have to deal with that.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Confessional about my tribe and stuff Empty Re: Confessional about my tribe and stuff

Post by Cherry Thu 12 Sep - 4:38:54

So tonight was awesome. My confessional spamming turned out to be an advantage, because we had the biggest lead going into the challenge. Me, Kade, and Jake were on the whole time, spamming like crazy, and Emmy was on about half the time, and we won by 6 seconds. Wow. That was an amazing team effort.

Someone has to sit out tomorrow, not sure who, I said we should wait til an hour or so before the challenge to post. I hope Noah is around tomorrow, because I can't keep covering for him. I adore him, but he is probably going to have to leave if we lose. It's not even in my control really, I would have to work VERY hard to convince Emmy and Jake to vote Kade out over Noah, and honestly, it would be pointless anyway, because Kade is more active so I'd rather have him around for now.

My Thorn connection Harley told me they are voting out Teresa, one of my fellow Kreugers. Not thrilled about that, but I understand he has to do what he needs to to prevent his tribe from sucking. They'll vote out a Myer if they lose again.

I am messaging JB now to see if I can find out who his tribe is voting out. Charla. That's what I figured. Annnnd another Kreuger bites the dust. This isn't good. It looks like my Kreugers will definitely be attending that double TC whenever it is. I guess I'll just have to work on my social networking so that I am the most popular Kreuger and my name doesn't come up whenever we have our secret TC. I'll keep as close as I can with Jake and hope for the best.

I'll still try to destroy Myers if I can though, because if Kreugers can't get the idols, I would probably personally benefit more from the Voorhees having them. Most of my allies/close friends are Vorhees.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Confessional about my tribe and stuff Empty Re: Confessional about my tribe and stuff

Post by Cherry Thu 12 Sep - 16:35:11

I just want to mention how much I really like everyone on my tribe. Which probably means a shuffle is coming soon. Usually when you like everyone, nothing good happens. haha.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum