Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERRY COMPLAINING THREAD

2 posters

Go down

CHERRY COMPLAINING THREAD Empty CHERRY COMPLAINING THREAD

Post by Cherry Tue 10 Sep - 22:13:30

I'm just going to make one thread for all of my rants. Rant one I WAS LOCKED OUT OF MY TRIBE THREAD FOR A WHOLE TWO MINUTES INTO THE CHALLENGE.

Moving on....UGH. JAKE IS THE WORST. First before the challenge he was all super pessimistic like omg should we even bother, we can't win, half the people aren't on. And I was like wtf dude, let's at least try. So I try my hardest to get the answers and all that, and I get the first one, and I post in our thread that I sent, and I have the answers to 2 and 3 lined up, and he messes up and sends 1. It's not the end of the world, I guess, but it's frustrating because we should have won immunity.

Last rant UGH LICKMYLEG. We're all voting him out, so nbd, but seriously, I don't understand how jwisen was removed due to "inactivity" but lickmyleg slid on by despite NOT BEING ON FOR 4 DAYS PRIOR TO THE FIRST IMMUNITY. Not that the challenge went on nearly that far, but how does a tribe stand a chance with an immunity challenge where everyone has to send when one player hasn't even been on for DAYS prior to the game beginning. Ugh.

Okay, I am calm now.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

CHERRY COMPLAINING THREAD Empty Re: CHERRY COMPLAINING THREAD

Post by Cherry Thu 12 Sep - 16:43:07

Complaint about Charla:

Why does she think she is better than everyone? That's great for her that she has an early first shift job, but that doesn't make her special. I'm sure a lot of other people do as well. Not everyone is even in her time zone, some people aren't even in America. And as for us Americans and Canadians who do stay up all night, that still doesn't make her better than us. Why would you judge someone based on their sleep schedule? That's stupid. Lots of people work or go to school in the evenings.

And then she accuses her tribe of being lame and voting her out, but what were they supposed to do? Keep her around just because she is semi cute and posts lots of pictures of herself flipping people off? What exactly does she think she brings to the table? The only thing I saw out of her were really stupid questions that being new only barely even excuses, arguing with people, and blabbering about instagram.

I may post a lot of random shit, but I am clearly an asset to the game, I am more or less the leader of my tribe.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Sat 14 Sep - 6:05:39

I WOULD LIKE TO FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT AGAINST JOHNNY SOUR PATCH KIDS. HE SAID HE WOULD POST TRIBAL SOON LIKE 12 HOURS AGO AND IT IS MY BEDTIME AND IT NEVER HAPPENED. I WILL SLEEP TIL 5 PM LIKE MY BFF CHARLA RECOMMENDED, AND MAYBE WHEN I WAKE UP TRIBAL WILL STILL NOT BE THERE.

Anyway, we're all speculating that there will be some kind of tribe swap. It's the perfect time to become 3 tribes of 6. If that is the case, I am semi excited, semi terrified. Hopefully I can use my amazingness and social game and SECRET INTELLIGENCE and seduction skillz to be safe on my new tribe no matter what, and I feel like Mikey and Harley are the same way, but it makes me nervous about Rob and Jake if they aren't on the same tribe as me.

Serious question, though idk if you would be able to tell me or whatever. What happens if Rob and Jake were both voted out BEFORE the special secret tribes tribal council you have planned? Like if I was the last Kreuger standing, what would happen? Would the double TC cease to exist and just one tribe would have TC? WOULD I BE EVACUATED? OMFG THAT WOULD BE EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN IN BITCH SURVIVOR.

Another thing I don't understand...the tribe with the most people, is there ONE idol and any of them can potentially get it, or are there enough idols for each of them? I was under the impression that they could each get an idol, but JB argued with me and said there is only one? I AM SO CONFUSED PLZ HELP ME WITH ANY INFO YOU CAN SHARE.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Sat 14 Sep - 11:04:17

<3

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Sat 14 Sep - 19:20:35

Okay so no tribe swap. yet.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Mon 16 Sep - 5:55:39

THIS PUZZLE CHALLENGE TONIGHT WAS PRETTY MUCH THE WORST. THAT IS ALL.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 2:30:25

Ugh. Complaint number one: THAT HAMSTER GIRL RUINED EVERYTHING.

For unknown reasons she and Harley were conspiring during the challenge, which makes me leery a bit of Harley, cuz I don't understand why he wouldn't do that with me instead, but maybe since she won the first one he just picked her. Anyway, she won, which put a damper in things because we might have possibly voted her out. Also, she handed Harley immunity, even though he was totally safe, which is weird considering her and Mikey were aligned. Anyway, she totally put Mikey in danger.

And since she was safe, we had to pick someone to vote, and Jake and Noah wanted to vote Will, and I thought I could get Kyle or Rob, but Will got to them first, and told them to vote Noah...and so it was upsetting, but like, I thought maybe I could swing it. I was gonna debate voting with the majority and getting rid of Noah since I couldn't save him anyway.

THEN HAMSTER DELETES HER ACCOUNT. THEN THERE WAS MISCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN JOHN AND MYSELF WHICH RESULTED IN ME BEING FUCKED. Basically John decided he would tell me as a "joke" that he was throwing out Hammy's vote. I of course believed him BECAUSE HE NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS A JOKE, and then took off from there, and voted Will thinking I would force a tie and then swing either Rob or Kyle in the revote...

then it was a huge mess. Rob told me he wouldn't leave Will for Noah. So my next thought was that I would do damage control. I messaged Will and apologized immediately. Then Will asked John and John said that thing was a joke, and Will got mad at me. And then Kyle got on. And Kyle told me he didn't vote, so I thought I would take one last shot...

and then Will got mad at me and idk if Kyle was even lying to me or Will, because he told me he hadn't voted and he told Will he had...just a big mess.

Then John posted tribal and said Hammy was gone and only her. Which is what I wanted, but it was too late because Will was already mad at me. I talked to him, but yeah, there is no rectifying this, really. He and I are just going to have to be enemies.
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Wed 18 Sep - 17:22:24

EVERYTHING SUCKS
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content