Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exit Interview: emmyk09

3 posters

Go down

Exit Interview: emmyk09 Empty Exit Interview: emmyk09

Post by xsourxgumxrocksx Tue 17 Sep - 11:40:25

Exit Interview

Thank you for signing up for this installment of Survivor IMDb. Please complete the following exit interview and share your experience with us, as well as provide any feedback for us to consider.

1. Why do you think you were voted out from the game?

2. What impact did the twist have on your game, if any? What could you have done differently to change the outcome?

3. Who do you think will win this game? Who do you want to win?

4. What is your proudest moment of the game?

5. Would you be open to returning for another season of Survivor IMDb in the future? Please explain why or why not.

6. Any feedback would be appreciated.  If you would, please provide some feedback on the hosting of this game. What impressed you the most, and what do you think could be improved?

7. In each season of Survivor, the departed castaways post a "final words" message about their overall experience in the game. Please give us your famous last words that you'd love for us to include at the end of the season.

We appreciate you for all your contributions to this season. Even though the game may be over for now, you are still welcomed to follow the game and post in a special area in the forum. Thanks once again and we will see you again come finale night!

xsourxgumxrocksx
Admin

https://survivorimdb52.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Exit Interview: emmyk09 Empty Re: Exit Interview: emmyk09

Post by Emmyk09 Tue 17 Sep - 14:27:54

1. Because I didn't vote for Kade to leave which I don't blame them for wanting me gone , but I know I was a hell of a lot more involved in Comps than Jake was.

2. Honestly the only thing the twist did was have me meet Harley, who is hilarious. I think that the smaller teams made things tight if you lost but oh well!

3. I think Cherry will win if they dont get her out in the next few rounds. I want Neil or Harley to win over all. I think they are nice people.

4. Winning Immunity once or twice. Also the amount of confessionals I had.

5. If you host it then sure! I am not completely turned off to the idea of survivor games. I should just be more friendly with people next time and do better in games.

6. I loved the hosting , my only complaint is that sometimes the waiting periods would be a little long but besides that the hosting was great with good twists and challenges.

7. I am a loving gal , I would give my arm and leg for someone else. I may sometimes seem like I am the energizer bunny on crack and the president of planet dipshit but I am a fierce competitior. So dont count me out of yet because people will play with me in the future and they can be assured that I will avenge my elimination.albino albino albino albino 

Emmyk09

Back to top Go down

Post by homecomingguardking Tue 17 Sep - 14:31:32

Emmy <3

You should definitely play in more of these games. Smile
homecomingguardking
homecomingguardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmyk09 Tue 17 Sep - 15:06:40

You will see me in the future dont worry <3 I know you will Wink