Survivor IMDb 52: Halloween Harvest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

Post by HarleyStodden Mon 23 Sep - 19:04:08

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9f88184kw1ql5yr7o1_400
MY REACTION TO TONIGHTS VOTE

Unfortunately Noah will be voted out tonight. Well infact I don't care. I mean I like Noah but he came to speak to me a little too late. Like dude I went to you for an alliance on the first day and you completely ignored my offer more or less. Now your plans flopped and I'm the one running the show, you want to work with me? Sorry but no, that's not going to happen.

Dillon won immunity, and that's really sweet but his only winning immunity cause no one else be trying. I mean lets be honest here, if I wanted to I'm sure I could of won that 24hour challenge. I mean I've never actually lost a 24hour challenge I've ever submitted for, Ever. So I beg to differ. Keep wing though boo, you just making yourself a target.

As of now I'm speaking to Neil about blindsiding Will. Even though a few days ago Will came to me and wanted to make a F4 deal with me and I suggested Neil and Dillon. I mean I suggested blindsiding Will for two reasons, 1. His probably most definitely has the idol. 2. It keeps my secret vote Cherry safe. Everyone one loves a blindside and well this game has been way to straight forward for my liking.

Cherry also informs me that Angel told her she's in a core four alliance with Will, Rob, Angel and NEIL. I mean that's funny because Me, Steven, Dillon & Neil are supposed to be in a similar alliance. Infact I even made a damn final three deal with him. Of course I was expecting something along those llines from him but I did slightly trust him. I mean there's always the chance Cherry is being a clever girl and lying about this but I don't think so.

Neil, you better watch your back because I'm watching it extra closely.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals)

Post by HarleyStodden Mon 23 Sep - 19:37:56

I'm sick and tired of everyone saying Neil runs the game. Neil don't run shit. I really do hope that Noah was talking about that person calling the shots because Neil isn't calling any shots. The beauty of what it is, is that he thinks his calling the shots, and I'm sitting here and going along with it but now, now I'm bored of pretending he runs shit.

Firstly he has multiple alliances, then out of the blue he suddenly doesn't mind getting rid of Will and keeping Cherry? His been rooting to get that girl out all week now all of a sudden his fine with her staying am extra round? What the hell, something smells fishy and it's not fanny.

Maybe I am letting my mind wonder but I can't help but feel Neil is trying to do me wrong here ----

As I was typing this out it put some stuff into perspective for me. So I run on Skype and started to speak to Cherry about this. I needed her to see of she had any information from Angel. She copy and pasted a chat of Angel saying "I think I got you safe until F6" "Well...next round (the round you were slated to go), the idol is getting used (DONT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE). I pointed out it would be retarded to use it on Cherry with no one left and hasn't one any immunities. So instead, they'll vote out someone else"

YOU SNEAKY MOTHERFUCKERS. Neil, you thought it was that easy to pull the will over my eye? Tonight you will be the vote and it can go 4-4 tie baby in which I promise you, you will go.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 24 Sep - 17:49:21

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Tumblr_mstvqwYUFo1qbknk8o3_500
I HAVE HEAD TRAUMA

So before I go into a huge long rant about how annoying Neil is, I'm just going to point out what happened. Seeing that Dillon keeps on insisting it was his idea to vote out Neil? I went to Dillon already slightly confused if Neil was playing us, and that will was the possible vote tonight. I told Dillon that Neil had a f4 alliance with Angel, Will & Rob in which Dillon replied maybe we could vote out Neil. As soon as he said it he back tracked out of it and didn't seem to want to talk about it as voting him out would be "slimey".
He then logged out of Skype in which I was left to put some puzzle pieces in my mind. That's when I worked out what was going on, in which I then spoke to Cherry and she showed me the past messages with Angel. So I don't really understand why Dillon is trying to take the responsibility for this move? He had no idea the idol was going to be used until I worked it out. So...he should really sit down and stop trying to take credit for a move that was clearly more or less all me.

Now on to Neil. Neil has been the most disrespectful person to be voted out this game. Infact if I get to finals, I will refuse to answer any of this questions and instead will talk to him like the child he is. He is the most childish and bitter person I have ever come across. His reasons for voting out me? Because I 'got' out his showmance Lacey his "number one ally" LMAO. How can you sit there and say I was wrong for what happened to her when A. It wasn't in my hands B. She was your main ally and C. She wasn't with me. How is me keeping Cherry over her then a stupid move.

This man is the most ignorant man I've ever come across. In all honestly I have no reason to speak to him again, his a child and does not deserve to be treated as anything over than. He called me arrogant because I said "I am better at this game than you" sure it might be an Arrogant statement but it's true. His out of this game, I am still in because I saw his shitty little blindside coming. It's that simple. His moronic to think he has done anything interesting in the game? He did nothing, just thought he ran everything. His a spineless little fish and I would be disgusted if he voted for me.

I am pissed off, I am sure that when this has blown over I will no longer feel the same. However I feel like I have so much to say on the matter. I do to understand why he keeps me for voting Cherry to stay was stupid? IT CLEARLY WASNT, IT WAS DAMN GREAT FOR ME BECAUSE I GAINED AN AMAZING ALLIANCE.

Neil, my one problem is you, is you always act like your way is the right way.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Tue 24 Sep - 22:09:02

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Tumblr_mmnrubH7K41ql5yr7o1_500
IM SAFE, FINALLY I CAN BREATH

So even though I didn't need to win immunity, I'm kind of bored of Dillon winning it. Infact I've really been wound up by Neil who said Dillon would win if we was to go to finals. Now I already did question this, however I cannot betray Dillon. It just doesn't sit well with me.

In other news, Will is going home tonight like he requested. Tbh I actually wanted Rob out tonight, but Will I cannot trust and he seems extremely deflated about the last round and him loosing his idol for sheer lols. I don't respect Neil and Will saying I'm going to win this game, sure I've acted very arrogant in these confessionals but it's all sarcasm and jokes so I don't like it when they assume that the others cannot win against me. That's why they are sitting on the out side of the game, because they have assumed they know everything and they simply don't.

I do think I've done a lot in this game, but I took a huge bash from Neil today and I'm starting to have second thoughts about the game. Perhaps I've been awful the whole time? Tomorrow I'm going to list out my game moves in short context just so that if I do leave I can atleast leave with my game being explained because right now I don't think my confessionals show that.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed 25 Sep - 18:40:19

The Fabulous life of Harley (confessionals) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mfh0obd70z1rxcbh2
I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND BE TAKEN OUT BY THE INACTIVE MAFIA

NO. This cannot be happening. Neil left. Will left. Rob was going to be next. Everything was going to be smoot for me. I was going to be able to sit and relax, sip martinis while I glided to the finals. However then, then, that Steven, that god awful Allie who I made a final two deal with just so he wouldn't turn on me....turns on me. Me. The person who carried him all the way to this stage, and now you want to turn around and stab me in the back? Bitch, you better watch out. I'm coming for you.  

So Steven has apparently gone to Cherry and sad he wants to blindside Dillon....and me. I am honestly impressed that Steven actually is playing the game. Oh wait, that was sarcasm, instead you've listened to a player who was eliminated from the game. You're an idot.

So I told Cherry I wouldn't be against getting Dillon out. I mean it's partially true, but if Dillon goes out this round...it leaves me on the out skirts the next round. I haven't ever been on the out skirts of this game, so I'm not going to start now.

Tonight, I will tell Dillon what Stevens plan is. He will win immunity. I trust Cherry enough to not vote me out. Basically I'm sitting here and I'm about to risk myself to another tie beaker for Dillon. Because I know that if he goes this round it will be me vs all of them next round and it doesn't matter who Cherry votes for it will be 2-3.

Omg at the irrelevant mafia listening to the dead bull.

HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry Thu 3 Oct - 22:56:39

Harleyyyyyyy <3

rofl I love how your confessionals go from OMG MUST DESTROY CHERRY to OMG LOVE CHERRY <3

<3
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2